New Member Introduction Thread

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Hello guys, I have been here years before but I lost the FB ID. For few years I have been absent and I totally forgot this forum ever existed. Today I came across this forum's link on Reddit and suddenly had a struck of nostalgia. Created a new account.
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. :)
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

nelsonoski

Country flag
Hi friends
Though I joined here 2 years ago, this is my introduction post as suggested by villager.22289.
I am a born catholic christian with my maternal ancestor got converted by Robert de nobili about 400 years ago https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_de_Nobili. Paternal grandfather got converted 100 years ago while studying at a Christian school. [Though he got converted, he actively participated in the freedom struggle against the British]
I am an occasional churchgoer and currently most of us in down south [Tamilnadu] are like this. We maintain a very cordial relationship with all religious people around us. In fact i visited temples and accepted prasadam & holy ash offered during my childhood. We celebrate all major religious festivals. We burst crackers on Diwali, make pongal on Jan 14th etc.
In national issues, we are proudly nationalistic and support our govt & army in all matters concerned.
We never bother about what Pope says or what our bishops say about anything.
Infact I told my children about the glorious past of our ancient civilisation and how it was destroyed by the foreign invaders ie Arabs, Turks, Moghuls and Europeans & how to make our country a great power again.
Whatever might be our religion, we are all children of our beloved bharat mata and we must strive hard to make her the best in this world. Jai hind 🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳

Lonewolf

Psychopathic Neighbour
Country flag
I've been lurking for a few months, I live in Paris suburbs
Welcome to dfi , please stay calm while typing , don't take some post seriously if you seem community connected to you is targeted and reply with a question , sometimes angry ranting create tension among users .

Rest welcome to nationalist club

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Hey everyone, sorry I didn't know this thread existed and I just started typing in another one instead of introducing myself first.

Anyway, I am an Indian hardcore Hindu who is fed up of being told to sit down and tolerate bullshit day in and day out. Was pleasantly surprised to discover this forum and see knowledgeable people who had similar opinions. So, I decided to join. Great to be here.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
I'm Merchant Naval officer. Currently Sailing as 3rd Mate..
Bus dekh rhe kya chal rha aaj kal.
Hi guys, just new here. i am just interested on defence of India, sorry no grand statements. :D
Btw PKMKB
Yo guys. I am akash narjinary from Assam .. nice to meet you all...
Hey everyone, sorry I didn't know this thread existed and I just started typing in another one instead of introducing myself first.

Anyway, I am an Indian hardcore Hindu who is fed up of being told to sit down and tolerate bullshit day in and day out. Was pleasantly surprised to discover this forum and see knowledgeable people who had similar opinions. So, I decided to join. Great to be here.
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. :)
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag

That is grand. Contribute regularly and present whatever you think, frankly and calmly. DFI is not an echo chamber, we have room for everyone no matter how hardcore they are for the other side, as long as their ethos and hearts beat for the motherland.

Times, as you see have been pretty bad for the past few years, even under the rule of a Hindutva party. So it is very important that all Hindutvabadis try and reach a broad consensus and be politically more aligned towards our goals.
Welcome, happy posting.

nWo 4 Life

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
That is grand. Contribute regularly and present whatever you think, frankly and calmly. DFI is not an echo chamber, we have room for everyone no matter how hardcore they are for the other side, as long as their ethos and hearts beat for the motherland.

Times, as you see have been pretty bad for the past few years, even under the rule of a Hindutva party. So it is very important that all Hindutvabadis try and reach a broad consensus and be politically more aligned towards our goals.
Welcome, happy posting.
Thank you sir. Really appreciate that.

spikey360

Crusader
Country flag
Yo guys. I am akash narjinary from Assam .. nice to meet you all...
Hello Akash.
In DFI sometimes we say things which we would have not said otherwise in public.
So it would have been nice if you did not mention your full name. :D
But never mind, this is not to scare you!
Post regularly, contribute in a constructive manner with both facts and personal opinions.
Welcome.

Global Defence

Articles