New Member Introduction Thread

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Hi. I would like to contribute to this forum especially on Satellite images domain. Would love to post a thread regarding new Chinese Infrastructure on Indian Side of McMohan Line in Maja, Upper Subansiri District which started around the month of April, 2020 and seems have been completed by August. May I know where can I post it? Is there any relevant thread already existing or do I have to create a new one.

Regards
Namaste friends,I am Ashok from Odisha,civil engineer n a class 1 officer....I m here to know about defence related things of the world...I m also a member of **********
Namaskar bandhus , iam a new member but have been following your forum for 4 years by now .
I tried to register earlier , was not succesful and now I bought a Samsung phone ( no china policy in this regard ).
So I registered.
Wanar , repost that sniper video of paki vermin, getting shot at LoC.
Hi there, I have been lurking for only a few weeks now and finally decided to make an account. I'm glad I found this forum because I've always had the itch to talk about defence and guns but unlike the enthusiast communities in the West most people in Bharat seem to have no interest and relegate everything to the govt... and then we're left with amazing nationalised weapons like INSAS.
Hello everyone... Longtime lurker on this forum. Killbot from Stratfront. Have some knowledge regarding small arms. Here to learn.
Welcome to the forum Nibbiars. :)
May the great Pika au Akbarr.............. bless you.

Haldilal

Country flag
Hi I was actively present in this forum lurking around. As a gun and geopolitics enthusiast I was able to gain much knowledge forum this form.i from Uttrakhand a pharhi who have generation of my family members in the armed forces.
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. :)
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

Krishnarjun

Country flag
Namaskar bandhu's & bhagini's, I had been lurking on this forum for few years & finally decided to join. :) A civil structural engineer from Pune; will mostly follow & contribute to deshi- videshi politics, history & culture & economy threads. Also keeping up with internal security, LOC- LAC & defense related news in general. Good to be part of DFI & look forward to learning a lot form all of you!

Maharaj samudragupt

Kritant Parashu
Banned
Country flag
Namaskar bandhu's & bhagini's, I had been lurking on this forum for few years & finally decided to join. :) A civil structural engineer from Pune; will mostly follow & contribute to deshi- videshi politics, history & culture & economy threads. Also keeping up with internal security, LOC- LAC & defense related news in general. Good to be part of DFI & look forward to learning a lot form all of you!
first of all welcome .
You are like me in this regard , I have been lurking here since 2014 , when you came here ?

Haldilal

Country flag
Welcome to the forum Nibbia. :)
May the great Pika au Akumbar.............. bless you.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles