New Member Introduction Thread

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Brothers I m Indian first n I always hate those persons who try to downgrade my country. I will always with Indian. I am just common person. But interested in defence related matter. I have no physical fitness. Just keyboard type person . Hope I will be admitted here.
Welcome after making a account here after 3,680 days making the first post. :cool1:

sorcerer

Country flag
Some people are just shy.
In my school life i liked one girl but never got a chance to talk to her maybe when she is 70yo i would deliver my first message to her 😂
Deliver first message to her when she is 70 and when she is kinda biologically not capable of a delivery.
Very thoughtful deep and profound..

Restecpa!

sorcerer

Country flag
Brothers I m Indian first n I always hate those persons who try to downgrade my country. I will always with Indian. I am just common person. But interested in defence related matter. I have no physical fitness. Just keyboard type person . Hope I will be admitted here.
Heyyo!
We are all admitted here for so long..
The treatment is good! I am more sane these days!

amit2010

Country flag
Thanks brother. Its just my shyness to post here among highly educated persons.. I m degree holder in science but don't know Abt latest defence matters. So I be sited here as bot to be aware of latest news. I just lost many years to see lca in our inventory. Finally I had happened. . N finally India has stood against chains n teaching them in their own term. Was spectator of many development an favourite one was a person with unsas rifle which he used as his profile photo an only opening is showing there. Just spent 10 years or more visiting threads. Now I have one percent of knowledge to try to post here. N I m not expecting any info like which some members says where do u belong the I asked kbg. I m Indian n plz don't refuse me to join here. I daily see post here n Bharat rakshak. I have also seen those post when some members were saying here are some bots who are now watching our forum. Plz if it's suitable for you to allow to post or not. Ur decision

sorcerer

Country flag
Thanks brother. Its just my shyness to post here among highly educated persons.. I m degree holder in science but don't know Abt latest defence matters. So I be sited here as bot to be aware of latest news. I just lost many years to see lca in our inventory. Finally I had happened. . N finally India has stood against chains n teaching them in their own term. Was spectator of many development an favourite one was a person with unsas rifle which he used as his profile photo an only opening is showing there. Just spent 10 years or more visiting threads. Now I have one percent of knowledge to try to post here. N I m not expecting any info like which some members says where do u belong the I asked kbg. I m Indian n plz don't refuse me to join here. I daily see post here n Bharat rakshak. I have also seen those post when some members were saying here are some bots who are now watching our forum. Plz if it's suitable for you to allow to post or not. Ur decision
Relax bro..
that KGB thing was just a joke. :)
peace out.

and yeah do contribute relevant contents to a post, topics and you will soon be comfortable on the forum.
:)

amit2010

Country flag
. May be worth listening. If not then I will understand that this grp already noted those points. So will not post any link anymore. Consider it my training period

AZTEC

Country flag
One of my recent posts at “Indian Special Forces” thread was deleted. The reason is specified as “trolling”.

Actually, I did not troll anyone. I just commented that women were not treated appropriately in the past (1970s and 1980s) by some SFF officers in my reply to an old photo of female SFF personnel.

But, apparently, some people did not like this fact (i.e, बात हज़म नहीं हुई). So they, apparently, reported my comment. So my comment got deleted.

I have a few questions:
1) Doesn’t DFI have a system to check the tenability of a report?
2) Will I be blocked form DFI if my comments gets reported a large number of times, even if I didn’t do anything wrong?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
One of my recent posts at “Indian Special Forces” thread was deleted. The reason is specified as “trolling”.

Actually, I did not troll anyone. I just commented that women were not treated appropriately in the past (1970s and 1980s) by some SFF officers in my reply to an old photo of female SFF personnel.

But, apparently, some people did not like this fact (i.e, बात हज़म नहीं हुई). So they, apparently, reported my comment. So my comment got deleted.

I have a few questions:
1) Doesn’t DFI have a system to check the tenability of a report?
2) Will I be blocked form DFI if my comments gets reported a large number of times, even if I didn’t do anything wrong?
Ans :
1) Given the situation at the LOC, such information will have to be treated as trolling and information warfare for the time being.

2) If there is a consistent behaviour of not contributing positively to the debates and resort to bad behaviour repeatedly, Ban is not Far away.

Akula

Country flag
Baba, are you undertanker?

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
. May be worth listening. If not then I will understand that this grp already noted those points. So will not post any link anymore. Consider it my training period
Bhai ji try posting and checking this thread
https://defenceforumindia.com/threads/indian-economy-news-and-discussion.64/page-541#post-1767286 which follows discussion on economic topics.
Anyway this guy is pretty good in elaborating things few months back he posted video on china LAC stuff that was also spot on.

AZTEC

Country flag
Ans :
1) Given the situation at the LOC, such information will have to be treated as trolling and information warfare for the time being.

2) If there is a consistent behaviour of not contributing positively to the debates and resort to bad behaviour repeatedly, Ban is not Far away.
@ezsasa

Thank you for the information.

Can you please tell me whether my behaviour has been appropriate or not till now? I only have a few posts (most of them are in SF thread).

I am asking since I got a bit nervous by reading your reply. The way you framed your reply leads me to think that I am not behaving appropriately in your eyes ( forgive me if I misunderstood you).

Regards.

Pash

Country flag
@amit2010

You had started time around when there was another forum caught in Pak origin of site and Admin?

Welcome Back

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
@ezsasa

Thank you for the information.

Can you please tell me whether my behaviour has been appropriate or not till now? I only have a few posts (most of them are in SF thread).

I am asking since I got a bit nervous by reading your reply. The way you framed your reply leads me to think that I am not behaving appropriately in your eyes ( forgive me if I misunderstood you).

Regards.
It is generic information, not necessarily directed at you specifically.

Stalingrad

Hello everyone...myself Karthik am basically from Hyderabad. A Mgmt grad with interests in Sports (Cric,Tennis), Defense and Politics. Was following the forum for some time thought I would have some valuable knowledge learning process as a member, so joining now. Would be glad if someone tells beforehand the basic forum regulations. Thank you all. Hope I have a productive time around.

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
Hello everyone...myself Karthik am basically from Hyderabad. A Mgmt grad with interests in Sports (Cric,Tennis), Defense and Politics. Was following the forum for some time thought I would have some valuable knowledge learning process as a member, so joining now. Would be glad if someone tells beforehand the basic forum regulations. Thank you all. Hope I have a productive time around.
Welcome to the forum Nibba. :)
May the great Pika au Akbarr.............. bless you.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles