New Member Introduction Thread

proudsanghi85

Country flag
Dear Fellow Members,

I have browsed this forum for a couple of years and finally decided to join. I am not an expert in any of the defence matter, so won’t be able to comment on many of the things here but wish to learn and understand more from fellow members. I am ready to help to my country during troublous times in my capacity

Jai Hind

proudsanghi85

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Dear Fellow Members,

I have browsed this forum for a couple of years and finally decided to join. I am not an expert in any of the defence matter, so won’t be able to comment on many of the things here but wish to learn and understand more from fellow members. I am ready to help to my country during troublous times in my capacity

Jai Hind

proudsanghi85
Don't feel shy to share your thoughts bro.

Pash

Country flag
Dear Fellow Members,

Jai Hind

proudsanghi85
@ proudsanghi85 welcome dear

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
I'm a layman civilian. I know nothing about defence or politics or history or national security. But I'm curious and interested to know. I follow international geopolitical games like how sports enthusiasts follow sports.

- PRTP GWD
Welcome to the forum bro.

Pash

Country flag
I'm a layman civilian. I know nothing about defence or politics or history or national security. But I'm curious and interested to know. I follow international geopolitical games like how sports enthusiasts follow sports.

- PRTP GWD
Welcome Dear. Everyone has ability to contribute in someway and I am sure will also contribute.

Enjoy your time here

Tumba

Tihar Jail
Banned
Tumba here please include dark mode for this site too bright

Wannabe_Lelouch

Country flag
"I hope this is the message box and not something else."

My name is Ajinkya, I am 19 and I have a military obsession. I study electronics engineering (Polytechnic) and I watch alot of military shows. I have been lurking on this forum for a quite now so I thought I'll make an account too. I also low talking so hmu uwu please recommend me some good less crowded chat rooms

Also the confirmation mail was marked as spam so it toook me months to confirm my account T_T)

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
"I hope this is the message box and not something else."

My name is Ajinkya, I am 19 and I have a military obsession. I study electronics engineering (Polytechnic) and I watch alot of military shows. I have been lurking on this forum for a quite now so I thought I'll make an account too. I also low talking so hmu uwu please recommend me some good less crowded chat rooms

Also the confirmation mail was marked as spam so it toook me months to confirm my account T_T)
Welcome bro
Bro there is no chat room here but there are threads which you can follow. :-D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles