New Member Introduction Thread

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Greetings to all fellow members!

I don't see a common introductory thread so I create one to introduce myself..

Me just a normal boring dude.. Live in Germany, work in the automotive sector, love to see places, love photography, Avid follower of global strategic affairs, esp Indian and a SDRE Indian at heart and will be so till death..

Looking forward to learn, share and have fun in this forum.

(As a suggestion to the mods, may I reccomend a common Introductory thread , if not already done) :namaste:
Are you a German National? ?????????????????

susv

how to delete or edit posts? Please help.

thatti characters nikal gaye! Phew!

sorcerer

Country flag
how to delete or edit posts? Please help.

thatti characters nikal gaye! Phew!
After you post...the post can be edited in about 30 mins.
you can find an EDIT link just below the same post. click on it and you will get to edit the posts.

susv

Thanks @sorcerer Sir.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

maniacguy

Country flag
After months of failed attempts to register in this forum through gmail, here I am with my perseverance finally paying off.
Admin should seriously check this glitch happening with gmail accounts. U people r loosing tons of new members due to this.
New member reporting in from TN. Cheers

maniacguy

Country flag
Also mods why can’t I post in other threads.
Or should I fulfill some things b4 I post.Can u look into this ?

captscooby81

Country flag
Welcome Thambi ..Keep posting you will get access to others threads slowly

After months of failed attempts to register in this forum through gmail, here I am with my perseverance finally paying off.
Admin should seriously check this glitch happening with gmail accounts. U people r loosing tons of new members due to this.

avknight1408

Country flag
Welcome to forum!

HelenMiene

I became interested in India, and I think that I can learn a lot of interesting things about this country on the Defence forum
I think India is much more than beaches and yoga. This is a great country that can show the world many important and extraordinary things.

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
Exactly, I had to harass Yusuf on twitter until he circumvented all the bullshit to verify my account.

sorcerer

Country flag
I became interested in India, and I think that I can learn a lot of interesting things about this country on the Defence forum
I think India is much more than beaches and yoga. This is a great country that can show the world many important and extraordinary things.
Sure..extra ordinary things like bashing pakistan and keeping china under the foot at the same time ..
have fun here.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles