New Member Introduction Thread

morgoth

Greetings to all fellow members!

I don't see a common introductory thread so I create one to introduce myself..

Me just a normal boring dude.. Live in Germany, work in the automotive sector, love to see places, love photography, Avid follower of global strategic affairs, esp Indian and a SDRE Indian at heart and will be so till death..

Looking forward to learn, share and have fun in this forum.

(As a suggestion to the mods, may I reccomend a common Introductory thread , if not already done) :namaste:

CRM_ SASTRY

Hello Brothers ... Namasthe..
My name is CRM SASTRY
I am from Andhra Pradesh ... In my college days I was a N.C.C Cadet .... I am very much interested about our Defence forces....
i am a businessman
Thank You Very Much for giving membership in this forum ... Thank You very much defenceforumindia.com , Moderator Sir and members
ALL THE BEST MEMBERS
Bharath matha ki jai ho :namaste:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome all.

jbassault

Hi, I'm interested in Indian Defence sector, Indian internal security, weapons, tactics etc. I hope I'll gain and share knowledge in this forum....

Last edited:

jbassault

Guys...Please help me in creating a new thread. A window in the lower right corner of the screen titled "Posting Permissions" says that 'You may not post new threads'. So when will I get permission to create new thread??

Rashna

Country flag
You have to reach ten posts before you can post a thread. Welcome to the forum. :namaste:

Guys...Please help me in creating a new thread. A window in the lower right corner of the screen titled "Posting Permissions" says that 'You may not post new threads'. So when will I get permission to create new thread??

square

Strategic Issues
Greetings to all fellow members!

I don't see a common introductory thread so I create one to introduce myself..

Me just a normal boring dude.. Live in Germany, work in the automotive sector, love to see places, love photography, Avid follower of global strategic affairs, esp Indian and a SDRE Indian at heart and will be so till death..

Looking forward to learn, share and have fun in this forum.

(As a suggestion to the mods, may I reccomend a common Introductory thread , if not already done) :namaste:
Hi .. i have been following this forum for 7 years and today i posted my fist post. i am hopping for healthy discussion here. my english is not perfect so hopping u all shell be cooperate
Hi, I'm interested in Indian Defence sector, Indian internal security, weapons, tactics etc. I hope I'll gain and share knowledge in this forum....
Hello everyone. I am new to the forum. I look forward to having discussions with everyone.
Hello Brothers ... Namasthe..
My name is CRM SASTRY
I am from Andhra Pradesh ... In my college days I was a N.C.C Cadet .... I am very much interested about our Defence forces....
i am a businessman
Thank You Very Much for giving membership in this forum ... Thank You very much defenceforumindia.com , Moderator Sir and members
ALL THE BEST MEMBERS
Bharath matha ki jai ho :namaste:

achaa......hummm

ye batao , false flag kon kon hai..??

square

Strategic Issues
enjoy !

bass thooda ragging ka mood ho gaya !!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles