New Member Introduction Thread

AsuraKiller203

Country flag
Hello friends.
Been thinking of making this post for a loongg time. Been lurking on & off since 2009.

I know!!

Initially it was the blatant & intimidating hold of psuedo-seculars and anti-hinduvadis that kept me away from commenting. I remember a character with "che smoking a cigar" as his profile pic. He had some interesting comments but his stubborn anti-hinduness made him miss forrest for the trees. I remember singh with a fox as his profile pic - he was one of the moderators and i believe still is? 1 of the operators/owners? but not active now. Initially respected him but as AAP rose around 2012-13, he went full retard and I remember his increasingly vile comments towards detractors. I am glad these characters are gone now.

I believe somewhere around or before 2014 site went thru a change of hands and the current breed of right wing, nationalist users became the dominant camp.

Yusuf - I know as one of the owners/operators? Has been preety consistent. Bohra muslim nationalist with a lot of influence.

SATA - guy with chatrapati Shivaji profile pic. I used to like his posts in the pre-2015 period. I dont know what has happened him recently, his comments on the recent 370 thread seem like a different person. I guess he has too much faith in the ideals of a westphilian state n no touch with realities on the ground.

pmaitra - bengali guy in the US. Gone now. Somewhat of a hypocrite commie. Would like to know what he thinks now that BJP won half the seats in W Bengal? :biggrin2:

hit&run - One of my favorite posters now. I would like to engage in a real discussion with you. I remember you as a lite-khalistani supporter back then. Yr arguments would be that we cant have khalistan bc its not practical, we would be landlocked etc but support it in principle. What made a change of heart? It gives me immense pleasure to see that you have gone full-on dharmic now. Satsang of like minded people is one of the most joyous feelings we dharmic have.

There are so many other posters who I respect appreciate n share views points with. Too many to list here. Love you bros & sis (arya12.) Am glad to see some of the oldies who have stuck thru the ages on & off and glad to see deluge of new nationalist members come in in the last 2 years.

I have decided to be more sakriya, active in supporting hindutvadi causes online and in real life now. Why not sooner? The usual reasons that has been downfall of most hindus till date. Hanuman syndrome, bystander syndrome, then procastinating thinking I can always make a bigger difference later, not understanding how to fit in a hierarchy n work with similar minded people in a group (i believe this is big with modern generation as hindus have lost the art of organizing socially while our enemies havent.)

I m usually active on youtube, commenting a lot and trying to bring people to our side. In real life volunteering in Hindu American groups in my town in USA. Excited and looking forward to the camaraderie:india2:

sydsnyper

Country flag
Mashallah, verily for only he can bring a believer to the right path.
Chapter #1, verse #2 aur mereko lagi hai susu..

Hello friends.
Been thinking of making this post for a loongg time. Been lurking on & off since 2009.

I know!!

Initially it was the blatant & intimidating hold of psuedo-seculars and anti-hinduvadis that kept me away from commenting. I remember a character with "che smoking a cigar" as his profile pic. He had some interesting comments but his stubborn anti-hinduness made him miss forrest for the trees. I remember singh with a fox as his profile pic - he was one of the moderators and i believe still is? 1 of the operators/owners? but not active now. Initially respected him but as AAP rose around 2012-13, he went full retard and I remember his increasingly vile comments towards detractors. I am glad these characters are gone now.

I believe somewhere around or before 2014 site went thru a change of hands and the current breed of right wing, nationalist users became the dominant camp.

Yusuf - I know as one of the owners/operators? Has been preety consistent. Bohra muslim nationalist with a lot of influence.

SATA - guy with chatrapati Shivaji profile pic. I used to like his posts in the pre-2015 period. I dont know what has happened him recently, his comments on the recent 370 thread seem like a different person. I guess he has too much faith in the ideals of a westphilian state n no touch with realities on the ground.

pmaitra - bengali guy in the US. Gone now. Somewhat of a hypocrite commie. Would like to know what he thinks now that BJP won half the seats in W Bengal? :biggrin2:

hit&run - One of my favorite posters now. I would like to engage in a real discussion with you. I remember you as a lite-khalistani supporter back then. Yr arguments would be that we cant have khalistan bc its not practical, we would be landlocked etc but support it in principle. What made a change of heart? It gives me immense pleasure to see that you have gone full-on dharmic now. Satsang of like minded people is one of the most joyous feelings we dharmic have.

There are so many other posters who I respect appreciate n share views points with. Too many to list here. Love you bros & sis (arya12.) Am glad to see some of the oldies who have stuck thru the ages on & off and glad to see deluge of new nationalist members come in in the last 2 years.

I have decided to be more sakriya, active in supporting hindutvadi causes online and in real life now. Why not sooner? The usual reasons that has been downfall of most hindus till date. Hanuman syndrome, bystander syndrome, then procastinating thinking I can always make a bigger difference later, not understanding how to fit in a hierarchy n work with similar minded people in a group (i believe this is big with modern generation as hindus have lost the art of organizing socially while our enemies havent.)

I m usually active on youtube, commenting a lot and trying to bring people to our side. In real life volunteering in Hindu American groups in my town in USA. Excited and looking forward to the camaraderie:india2:

bose

Country flag
Hello there. My name is Algo, I'm from Estonia. I have just created the account so I'd like to get more information about people who "live" here aha. I'm 30 years old. I love playing the guitar. I also enjoy learning languages. I've already learned a little bit of German, Hindi, I know English and now I'm in the process of learning Italian. I went there once for a business trip and visited Italian language school http://fda-sanremo.com/ and teachers helped me to understand grammar rules and to start speaking a little bit, now I'm learning by myself and I think I'm making great progress. Do you love learning languages?
Welcome to the forum !!

-------------------------------------------------

CaptainMeowmori

Hello I am Captain Meowmori from Kolkata, India.
My hobbies are reading writing singing and playing video games.
I am very interested in learning about defence and geopolitics.
I am an agnostic nationalist though with soft corners for polytheistic religions.
I am a foodie and is obsessed with momos and pizzas.

Willy3

Country flag
I am an agnostic nationalist though with soft corners for polytheistic religions.
Welcome....:)

Btw , hopefully you are not in the gang of that ekjorfomality or whatever that was

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Welcome, but what does 'Captain' mean?

HeinzGud

Country flag
Haha... we got so much in common...

Sanatani

Country flag
Hi everyone
I am a swayamsewak from koKolkata now working in Apollo hospital in Hyderabad .
Have grown up reading books like veer balak , veer baalikayein, panchtantra , Ramayan .
Proud of my sanatan Dharma and all the Hindu great men.
Have been visiting this website since long but never posted because always loved the posts of you all great guys so was happy reading the posts about the improving defense of our country.
But somehow after the Delhi riots ,am not able to vent my frustration anywhere .

Too restless since last few days ,but again my job profile prevents me from saying much at my workplace . So at last I am posting my first post today .

Sanatani

Country flag
Surrounded by a large number of liberal assholes who are in fairly good position in the working ecosystem ,so not able to abuse them openly .
The worst part is none of these rascals have an iota of knowledge about their own religion,culture ,history but can speak non stop about secular shit.

captscooby81

Country flag
Welcome bhai please vent out your frustration here and happy stay .

Surrounded by a large number of liberal assholes who are in fairly good position in the working ecosystem ,so not able to abuse them openly .
The worst part is none of these rascals have an iota of knowledge about their own religion,culture ,history but can speak non stop about secular shit.

sorcerer

Country flag
:clap2:
welcome aboard...together we #PKMB bro

Underground Soldier

Country flag
Hi there, I have been an avid reader of the forum for past five years but due to some technical glitches I was not able to make an account here. But now that it is done, I am looking forward to gaining more knowledge on various military fields from you all. Hoooah!!!!

Rxbanda

Country flag
Hi everyone,
I am a PhD in pharmaceutical sciences. Particularly drug discovery.
I have been following this forum just for a few days now. Yet, its a great learning experience. Never seen a forum with such disciplined discussions.
I am here mainly to learn about how macro-economics works and particularly about Indian economy.

Thanks.

Defence Turk

Country flag
Hello DFI community!

We are an organization centered around bringing the latest news about Turkish and global defence industries. we focus on the projects and programs which had begun in the dawn of the new century and have continued to this day. The aim of Defence Turk is to inform the public about Turkish defense industry products, domestic and national systems and activities carried out under the modernization of the Turkish Armed Forces.
We have just started our English web page and social media accounts we would like to share our latest news and Defence Turk exclusive reports, articles on the Indian Defence Forum.

janme

Country flag
Hello DFI community!

We are an organization centered around bringing the latest news about Turkish and global defence industries. we focus on the projects and programs which had begun in the dawn of the new century and have continued to this day. The aim of Defence Turk is to inform the public about Turkish defense industry products, domestic and national systems and activities carried out under the modernization of the Turkish Armed Forces.
We have just started our English web page and social media accounts we would like to share our latest news and Defence Turk exclusive reports, articles on the Indian Defence Forum.
Welcome to the forum, looking forward to your posts.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles