New Member Introduction Thread

Azaad

Country flag
Oh wow just realized this is a thing lol.

I am a relatively new member (Forgot I had an account made here lol, barely checked this place out.) I am probably autistic with how much Iike trains and planes heh.

I have no background in these fields, so take whatever I say with a grain of salt, maybe except in law.

(Also I have never used Forums before soooo yeah, its funni trying to figure everything out,)
Welcome to the forum. Quite a few autistic members here , a few with Down's syndrome with a few more requiring therapy & a handful in dire need of immediate exorcism , having transcended therapy.

You'd feel completely at home.

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
good evening defence enthusiast,

as a fellow enthusiast it feels great to be a part of this forum, after stalking for 4-5 years and overcoming my lazyness to enter my email and create a password i have finally done it ,though wanting to make a quick intro in this thread from the day i joined the lazyness kept me away until this fellow member called me out and im grateful that he did (really grateful) .

im an indian from the north belonging to the capital city of a small state of uttrakhand called dehradun .Though our state doesnt have much to offer apart from tourism we have provided many great generals including the first and the second cds and bear a strong affinity towards the armed forces .Though unable to join due to health reasons ive been following developments since in the army 6-7 years on the monthly 1gb airtel data pack that my father had (been scolded a lot for exhausting that on the first day of the month) on his phone until mr ambani came to my rescue by creating jio ,with the unlimited net for the first year all for free i had surfed the net in search for more study material left to right about the armed forces till i landed on idf and dont take it lightly it was like a treasure chest for me .From the subforem of arjun to lca to insas i had studied it all in likely 1 year .

currently aged 19 im preparing for neet examinations (hopefully join army as a doc) while surfing reddit and idf in free time

hobbies : reading(fiction),studing biology,and photography (profile pic is taken by me of my brother at dehradun railway station),critisizing psu's for lackluster performance is also included

while most of my time is spent on reddit posting photos on indian armed force idf is mostly my source
though IDF nowdays is infested by chinese spammers the og members still carry it on their back
social media handles:
yt: https://youtube.com/@heresomewhere7600?feature=shared (post some photes rarely)
reddit : u/125mm_smoothbore (quite active on r/indiandefence)

thats it guys hope fully written an okay 'ish' intro as i dont know how to write intros too well
fell free to ask anything i will reply at mack 3.2 :brahmos:

NoobWannaLearn

Country flag
good evening defence enthusiast,

as a fellow enthusiast it feels great to be a part of this forum, after stalking for 4-5 years and overcoming my lazyness to enter my email and create a password i have finally done it ,though wanting to make a quick intro in this thread from the day i joined the lazyness kept me away until this fellow member called me out and im grateful that he did (really grateful) .

im an indian from the north belonging to the capital city of a small state of uttrakhand called dehradun .Though our state doesnt have much to offer apart from tourism we have provided many great generals including the first and the second cds and bear a strong affinity towards the armed forces .Though unable to join due to health reasons ive been following developments since in the army 6-7 years on the monthly 1gb airtel data pack that my father had (been scolded a lot for exhausting that on the first day of the month) on his phone until mr ambani came to my rescue by creating jio ,with the unlimited net for the first year all for free i had surfed the net in search for more study material left to right about the armed forces till i landed on idf and dont take it lightly it was like a treasure chest for me .From the subforem of arjun to lca to insas i had studied it all in likely 1 year .

currently aged 19 im preparing for neet examinations (hopefully join army as a doc) while surfing reddit and idf in free time

hobbies : reading(fiction),studing biology,and photography (profile pic is taken by me of my brother at dehradun railway station),critisizing psu's for lackluster performance is also included

while most of my time is spent on reddit posting photos on indian armed force idf is mostly my source
though IDF nowdays is infested by chinese spammers the og members still carry it on their back
social media handles:
yt: https://youtube.com/@heresomewhere7600?feature=shared (post some photes rarely)
reddit : u/125mm_smoothbore (quite active on r/indiandefence)

thats it guys hope fully written an okay 'ish' intro as i dont know how to write intros too well
fell free to ask anything i will reply at mack 3.2 :brahmos:
Welcome to the forum @Haldilal bless the new guy ,
And great to have someone from reddit please keep those idiots on the indian defence in check seems it's filled with teenagers and randia guys nowdays

Smoothbore125mm

Country flag
Welcome to the forum @Haldilal bless the new guy ,
And great to have someone from reddit please keep those idiots on the indian defence in check seems it's filled with teenagers and randia guys nowdays
i cant they had removed a post that i worked for decades (with paint) saying i abused indian army lol so i made my own subreddit now to shitpost laidback defence memes like non credible defence :

my creation:

Last edited:

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag

Global Defence

New threads

Articles