New look forum - views, problems & suggestions

Hari Sud

Country flag
There are still operational issues with new look DFI. These need to be resolved so that experience of visiting this website is pleasurable. Right now it is far from that. Things which should be right up front are burried deep inside. Also if you click on somebody's reply to your post, the software does not take you there, but somewhere you do not know where.

Do not take too long to fix these.

nrupatunga

Folks: Please let me know how do i "goto" a particular page??

EDIT: Also please decrease the minimum letter content required to make a post. Sometime we may just put a smiley to a post. Tthe previous limit of 10(if am not wrong) should be retained

Last edited:

Prakash_Dr

I couldn't delete my posts after 30 minutes... Im using taptalk...
Its hell to edit anything
Can't view videos or tweets pics sometimes. Its just something some... video... Thats it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
I cant stop replying to a post after I had started to reply to a post /.ie the "cancel reply" option in the reply is not there anymore. Pls bring it back

@LurkerBaba

Prakash_Dr

How to Quote only a portion of post if im using Taptalk??

Prakash_Dr

And If anyone is posting while im typing, it's not getting updated... I have to go subscription box again to view what happened while I'm typing.... This happens in same threads.

Prakash_Dr

Thread is not self updating... I have to close that thread n open it again to find new update

Khagesh

:bounce:
Dakter sahib, yeh site aapko pareshan karne ke liye hi banayi gayi hai.

Want to "quote and reply" do just that. Click 'quote' at the end of the relevant post then hit 'reply' besides it.

For partial quotes edit the draft reply directly.

For multiple 'quote' and then to 'reply' to all those in single post, hit the 'quote' besides all the relevant posts then hit 'reply' once.

The save draft is automated but don't worry it won't get posted till you hit 'post reply' tab. Just edit it if you feel like.

You want to rid yourself of the draft take a deep breath and just forget it. Hamare baap ka kya jata hai agar post bhi nahi hota aur delete bhi nahi.

Prakash_Dr

Is this available in Taptalk???
And I don't know Hindi

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
And why have you removed the people/members viewing the thread info? Bring it back. Come on guys, its always better to add some new features rather than remove those features.

@LurkerBaba

Prakash_Dr

How to start new thread in Taptalk?? There is no option here.

Prakash_Dr

That would be a tapatalk issue not a dfi issue sir.
U r also using tapatalk rght?? Did u notice that too? U have added DFI to them rght... Can u inquire about it???

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
@Daredevil @LurkerBaba Great job! Thanks a lot!

Especially love the WYSIWYG editor.

A small request, can we have a separate "Defence Only" link along with the existing "New Posts" links?

SafedSagar

Country flag
There is something wrong with my emoticons. In the 'smilies' category there are random emoticons(in relatively small number) and in the 'general' category there are only two emoticons. Also there are only two country flags i.e India and Sweden. Doesn't make sense. :confused1:

brational

Country flag
It seems the number of online members have fallen by 50% after the site got upgraded. Earlier 70-80 members used to be online at any given time. Don't know what's the issue.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles