New look forum - views, problems & suggestions

alphacentury

Country flag
@Singh ji, @Yusuf sir ,will the above suggestions be looked at in near future?(ex- the latest replies that we had on the old forum) . also, why did we lose half our visitors?

VIP

Ultra Nationalist
Country flag
In desktop browsers , we can't see page numbers until we hover mouse over the thread.

In this above image, you can see chitchat thread showing page numbers as I have put my mouse pointer over it (which is not visible in SS) & the rest don't.

I use a touch laptop & I like to use touchscreen while browsing & it's impossible to see the page numbers until you touch it for a while but you can't open them because as soon as you lift the touch, they disappear.

In mobile version, that's not the case. We can always see the page numbers. Please just make it like mobile version. Thanks.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Consider the case that I (or indeed someone else ) ignores a certain member …. Then my suggestion for a new feature is that the ignored person:-

(a) should not be able to participate in any of my (new) threads

(b) nor reply to any of my (new) posts,

only then does the ignore facility have any effect on the ignored person

…….if those effects do not get to the ignored person, then if you think about it, the ignore facility is actually a self-destructive facility because if the person ive ignored replies and continues to write unjustified points , then in the present system the best i can do is to refuse to see the offensive posts while the offender can continue writing bad about my posts (or yours) !!

so to counter this strange self-destructive present system let's implement my suggestion ?

ref @Singh @Yusuf
@angeldude13 @bose @brational @blueblood @anupamsurey @ersakthivel @Blackwater @bengalraider @cobra commando @DingDong @Hari Sud @Kunal Biswas @LETHALFORCE @mhk99 @Neil @OneGrimPilgrim @pmaitra @Rowdy @Sakal Gharelu Ustad @Srinivas_K @sorcerer @TejasMK3 @Yusuf @jackprince @Bangalorean @indiandefencefan @aliyah @hit&run @VIP @Razor @Blood+ @Screambowl @Sylex21 @tsunami @Zebra
@sgarg @Rashna

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles