New Indian Policy: If Pak strikes, We will hit back! Deep inside their heart

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
@india4Ever

I think you are being unnecessary anti Myanmar .. they are a sovereign country and have been cooperative with India....

Ind4Ever

Russians have not done this for india? Chinese have for Pakistan.
Can you give me one credible source from anywhere that says Pakistan has beyond 20 kiloton capability? India allowed Pakistan to go nuclear any progress they made came because of India's apathy.
This This as let test conducted by both India and Pakistan

Pakistan :
According to Wallace [Wallace 1998] an appropriate formula for the magnitude-to-yield relation in the Chagai district of Pakistan is:

Eq. 1 mb = 4.10 + 0.75 log YThis formula gives yield estimates of 8-12 kt for the 28 May shot and 4-6 kt for the 30 May shot. Barker et al [Barker et al 1998; p. 1968] also assigned yields of 9 kt (95% c.i. 6-13 kt) for the 28 May and 4 kt (95% c.i. 2-8 kt) for the 30 May shots. Walter suggests a tentative estimate range of 5-20 kt for 28 May, and 3-11 kt for the 30 May shot [Walter et al 1998].

INDIA :
The types of weapons India is believed to have available for its arsenal include:

• a pure fission plutonium bomb with a yield of 12 kt;
  • a fusion boosted fission bomb with a yield of 15-20 kt, made with weapon-grade ploutonium;
  • a fusion boosted fission bomb design, made with reactor-grade plutonium;
  • low yield pure fission plutonium bomb designs with yields from 0.1 kt to 1 kt;
  • a thermonuclear bomb design with a yield of 200-300 kt.

Ind4Ever

Russians have not done this for india? Chinese have for Pakistan.
Can you give me one credible source from anywhere that says Pakistan has beyond 20 kiloton capability? India allowed Pakistan to go nuclear any progress they made came because of India's apathy.
But Pakis scientists claim : In
an interview on 30 May 1998 A. Q. Khan told the prominent Islamabad daily The News that the five tests were "all boosted fission devices using uranium 235" but said that although "none of these explosions were thermonuclear, we are doing research and can do a fusion test if asked. But it depends on the circumstances, political situation and the decision of the government." Khan said that of Pakistan's five tests, the first was a "big bomb" which had a yield of about 30-35 kilotons. "The other four were small tactical weapons of low yield. Tipped on small missiles, they can be used in the battlefield against concentrations of troops," he told the newspaper. "This has been a successful nuclear explosion by all definitions. It was exactly as we had planned and the results were as good as we were hoping," he said.

The Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC) released a statement saying the five blasts measured 5.0 degrees on the Richter Scale, and produced a yield of up to 40 kilotons of TNT. "These boosted devices are like a half way stage towards a thermonuclear bomb. They use elements of the thermonuclear process, and are effectively stronger Atom bombs," Munir Ahmad Khan, former PAEC director, told Agence France-Presse. Khan said Pakistan has had a nuclear capability since 1984 and all the Pakistani devices were made with enriched uranium.

Ind4Ever

@india4Ever

I think you are being unnecessary anti Myanmar .. they are a sovereign country and have been cooperative with India....
Ya ya I am aware . But their double game is known to all Indian intelligence agencies for decades now . One don't have to fund anti India elements . Just being blind eye will hurt India too. And no cooperative country will do that. Will Canada do like that to US ? Since they have weaker army than US ?

blueblood

Just to be clear, aren't these the same guys who went "Alhamdullilah" and "Mashallah" when they saw the "water car" and it's engineer, Agha Waqar.

So yeah, no "big bomb" for Pak. China is not going to help them with that.

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
Get ready Pakistan .... Indian tigers on its move . Crouching and plotting for the right time . No mercy this time . Time to be selfish. Yes to care about our people and our people's lives.
We are ready for Indian tigers without tail so when they are coming to take the revenge of 26/11 which according to them were plotted by ISI :)

Jo garujtey hain woo barsatey nhi...

anupamsurey

Country flag
We are ready for Indian tigers without tail so when they are coming to take the revenge of 26/11 which according to them were plotted by ISI :)

par pakistaniyoki to pehle se phat gayi hai:rofl:, China se sui aur dhagae mangalo, jarurat ke samay silai ke kaam aayegi...:rofl::rofl:

Hybrid Content

Hi Guys,

Here's how baseless Pakistan's claim over Kashmir is. I'd like you comments and opinions on this.

goo.gl/rohA72

It discusses the UN Resolution that practically very Pakistani points, but none seem to have read.

I've got a PDF of the resolution copy if any of you want to read it. Drop me a mail and I'll send it to you hybridin [at] gmail.com.

#JaiHind

Ind4Ever

@Ind4Ever

So 20 kilotons seems to be the upper range as I mentioned. What people claim is irrelevant.
Yeah something like that but let's not kid ourself that Chinese won't give nukes to Pakistan . Once the blast occurs it won't matter what kind of yield is .

Ind4Ever

There is nothing Pakistan can do to be frank. When Indian army March towards Pakistan but to use tactical nuke and commit suicide or negotiate on kashmir . That's the only reason Pakistan won't give up k word till they are at verge of collapse.

But I don't think IA with new govt St the center even care about Nuclear escalation .

If you want to nuke so be it . It's a way of war and we are not mother terasa to get nuked and enjoy biriyani dinner with you .

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Even if pakis do not use nukes, we will have to deal with large number of weapons in their civilian hands. The situation would be similar to long drawn street fighting in Iraq by American forces fighting militias and criminal gangs. I don't think it is a coincidence that there is little or no gun control in that country.

Basically what I mean is unless blockade of urban areas is part of plan, it is next to impossible. It will definitely not be like Bangladesh war.

Ind4Ever

@Ind4Ever

So 20 kilotons seems to be the upper range as I mentioned. What people claim is irrelevant.

And we also need to do 2 important nuclear test one on 300 KT thermonuclear warhead design and another amazing design of neutron bomb . Once we prove our capabilities with Neutron Bomb Pakistan will end it's unnecessary aggressive posture and taunting nukes every now and then .

There are two aspect why neutron bomb will be necessary for India . When a neutron bomb explodes the high heat and exposure to heat is very less in terms of radius when compared with other nuclear warheads . But the dhort lived radiation will spread in many folds and has ability to penetrate tanks , buildings , human and destroying the any living things on its way but leave large parts of land infrastructures undamaged for our Indians to live there as Akand Bharat .

2) This is like psych war and stern warning for Pakistan as a small country and ability if Indian nuclear force to detect any unusual/ uninformed missile launch and retaliating in few seconds/ our BMD capabilities will destroy whole of Pakistan and living another day to take forward our civilisation .

Now Pakistan can't taunt with nuclear also . Whether they get neutron bomb or not it won't matter any more. They will live in fear of India using neutron bomb to occupy our lost land. Only then Pakistan will be willing to have peace with India and stop notorious terrorism

Ind4Ever

Even if pakis do not use nukes, we will have to deal with large number of weapons in their civilian hands. The situation would be similar to long drawn street fighting in Iraq by American forces fighting militias and criminal gangs. I don't think it is a coincidence that there is little or no gun control in that country.

Basically what I mean is unless blockade of urban areas is part of plan, it is next to impossible. It will definitely not be like Bangladesh war.
And that's why we need neutron bomb for Pakistan and Tibet region .And thermo nuclear warhead with heavy yield for main land China.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
This This as let test conducted by both India and Pakistan

Pakistan :
According to Wallace [Wallace 1998] an appropriate formula for the magnitude-to-yield relation in the Chagai district of Pakistan is:

Eq. 1 mb = 4.10 + 0.75 log YThis formula gives yield estimates of 8-12 kt for the 28 May shot and 4-6 kt for the 30 May shot. Barker et al [Barker et al 1998; p. 1968] also assigned yields of 9 kt (95% c.i. 6-13 kt) for the 28 May and 4 kt (95% c.i. 2-8 kt) for the 30 May shots. Walter suggests a tentative estimate range of 5-20 kt for 28 May, and 3-11 kt for the 30 May shot [Walter et al 1998].

INDIA :
The types of weapons India is believed to have available for its arsenal include:

• a pure fission plutonium bomb with a yield of 12 kt;
  • a fusion boosted fission bomb with a yield of 15-20 kt, made with weapon-grade ploutonium;
  • a fusion boosted fission bomb design, made with reactor-grade plutonium;
  • low yield pure fission plutonium bomb designs with yields from 0.1 kt to 1 kt;
  • a thermonuclear bomb design with a yield of 200-300 kt.
If we can compute our way to Mars we can compute our designs and yield in our labs. Not to mention we have tested our nukes not once but twice to have good amount of data at our disposal. Remember the word is tested, unlike Pakistan who detonated something they had got from China or may be assembled in Pakistan, to sooth its national ego..

Israelis have the nuclear weapons and yet they still haven't tested.

Pakistani nuclear tests were rather embarrassment for China who jumped in, to help them but ended up watching few duds dusting mud over Chagai hills.

Only strong and reasonable argument I have seen so far against Indian nuclear weapon program is InA strategic forces having lack or may be zero practice on testing nuclear fuse, mating arsenal etc. The debate on our capabilities to make one, numbers and yield is over and done for all rational minds. Few kids across the border and 50 cent brigade will keep raising doubts on India's capabilities and we can always ignore with indifference.

I admit I haven't yet chased this argument further for what Indian side has done in this regard or even if there is any open source information available. I am tagging @bennedose as I am aware there is plenty of material available at BR forum and most likely guys there are even done with this argument at experiment level as references are available where we have tested our missile designs to validate nuke carrying capabilities or may be nuclear fuse etc.

As far as strategic forces conducting nuclear drills and preparing for nuclear battle is concern then I don't think India enjoy favorable PR condition to have the luxury of letting such information out but keep it ambiguous.

Ind4Ever

If we can compute our way to Mars we can compute our designs and yield in our labs. Not to mention we have tested our nukes not once but twice to have good amount of data at our disposal. Remember the word is tested, unlike Pakistan who detonated something they had got from China or may be assembled in Pakistan, to sooth its national ego..

Israelis have the nuclear weapons and yet they still haven't tested.

Pakistani nuclear tests were rather embarrassment for China who jumped in, to help them but ended up watching few duds dusting mud over Chagai hills.

Only strong and reasonable argument I have seen so far against Indian nuclear weapon program is InA strategic forces having lack or may be zero practice on testing nuclear fuse, mating arsenal etc. The debate on our capabilities to make one, numbers and yield is over and done for all rational minds. Few kids across the border and 50 cent brigade will keep raising doubts on India's capabilities and we can always ignore with indifference.

I admit I haven't yet chased this argument further for what Indian side has done in this regard or even if there is any open source information available. I am tagging @bennedose as I am aware there is plenty of material available at BR forum and most likely guys there are even done with this argument at experiment level as references are available where we have tested our missile designs to validate nuke carrying capabilities or may be nuclear fuse etc.

As far as strategic forces conducting nuclear drills and preparing for nuclear battle is concern then I don't think India enjoy favorable PR condition to have the luxury of letting such information out but keep it ambiguous.
It's not about doubting our capabilities. In fact I have read the debate between Indian and us and nato nuclear scientists or scientists in another forum . The debate was the data gathered by American spy planes was less than their nuclear test . But tour debate was equipment malfunction and not only that valid debate was the condition of earth surface should also be taken into account . All plates are not same . If we do that these so called pros will get clear idea .

And as I said our aim should not be contained within deliverables but to improve our design and "trusted" and "tested" design for Thermo nuclear warhead and neutron weapons. This could end our urge for future nuclear tests .And so we would sign nuclear proliferation treaty and expand our nuclear arsenal .

That my small hope how our nation . I also heard about nuclear lab testing facilities in France .I guess we also have access to them to improve our yields. Always remember Higher yield will make our missiles with less play load a massive force multiplier .We may be far ahead of Pakistan but defo not when compared with China . Which has both thermo and neutron bomb technology. So we need to test our thermo nuclear bombs . After all last thing we want is our bombs under performing during nuclear conflict.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
Tell me where I'm wrong .. . . . .
Russia- Soviets tested their Tsar Bomb ~ 56 mega Ton
All the P5 have done so ..... their respective mega-ton tests

We should do so fast & then - if we have the guts, make our moves

otherwise we put it on our own heads to accept today' s situations as they are and accept that there will be no further changes

aliyah

y would we do something like that now......whole world favouring us to be the manufacturing hub of world n replace china

Raja.pakistani

Tihar Jail
Banned
There is nothing Pakistan can do to be frank. When Indian army March towards Pakistan but to use tactical nuke and commit suicide or negotiate on kashmir . That's the only reason Pakistan won't give up k word till they are at verge of collapse.

But I don't think IA with new govt St the center even care about Nuclear escalation .

If you want to nuke so be it . It's a way of war and we are not mother terasa to get nuked and enjoy biriyani dinner with you .
India so far only defended whenever Pakistan attacked on Indian soil. Its always hard to go and fight in land of opposite side. You were lucky in east Pakistan because you had full local supports because of internal conflicts and west Pakistan was far away from east Pakistan so Pakistani forces were fighting with two enemy. Its easy to fight in your own land especially when your military is fourth time bigger in numbers but yea you are welcome to attack on Pakistan..make it real as i said before empty vessels make more noises.

kumar2310s

There are alternatives than using our army to kill the rats on Pakistani side, India can use UAVs to bombard terrorist camps during hot pursuit of the terrorists. Everyday there are encounters on boarder with terrorists intruding on indian side and when faced with encounter, they rush back. Why not we do hot pursuit using UAVs and kill the escaping rats.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles