New here.....

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
Hi all, this is Known_Unknown, currently residing in Canada. I know most of you guys here, although most of you don't know me. ;)

I was a regular poster at WAB until a few years ago, and have been an infrequent poster at BR. I've also been lurking on the new ********** forums (must say they are a tremendous improvement over PakDef), and was hoping for many years for an alternative to BR, as I found that forum impossible to navigate and use, and thankfully there is IDF (or rather, DFI), now. :)

Great job guys, and hopefully we can match and even exceed the standards set by forums such as WAB and Def.pk, and achieve the same level of popularity and international appeal! :113:

(Btw, I was searching for a replacement for IDF after last year's hack in vain, and only today, did I find it....and decided to register).

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI............... looking forward to read your posts...........

pyromaniac

Founding Member
Great job guys, and hopefully we can match and even exceed the standards set by forums such as WAB and Def.pk, and achieve the same level of popularity and international appeal! :113:

First step in that is having more..colorful members like you haha. Welcome!!

A.V.

welcome to dfi friend , enjoy and feel free to suggest us how we might improve the forum.

Mohan

Respected Member
Welcome buddy and where in Canada do you live

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI. Enjoy you stay here.

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Hi all, this is Known_Unknown, currently residing in Canada. I know most of you guys here, although most of you don't know me. ;)

I was a regular poster at WAB until a few years ago, and have been an infrequent poster at BR. I've also been lurking on the new ********** forums (must say they are a tremendous improvement over PakDef), and was hoping for many years for an alternative to BR, as I found that forum impossible to navigate and use, and thankfully there is IDF (or rather, DFI), now. :)

(Btw, I was searching for a replacement for IDF after last year's hack in vain, and only today, did I find it....and decided to register).
Come on now ! Break the suspense, who were you on WAB and IDF ?

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
Thanks everyone for the welcome........, and soham, I left WAB just around the time you joined, so you probably don't know me. ;)

Texasjohn

I LOVE the name especially as I thought Rummsy was hilarious!! LOL!

I'm your cousin unknown_known and someday I'll introduce you to my cousin unknown_unknown!!

Welcome bud! I am still on WAB. All righty now who thou be ?? :)

Soham

DFI TEAM
Country flag
Thanks everyone for the welcome........, and soham, I left WAB just around the time you joined, so you probably don't know me. ;)
Ok..now, stop being a spoilsport and type out your name in nice big letters.
Were you on IDF too ? Don't remember any Canadians there...

Known_Unknown

Devil's Advocate
I LOVE the name especially as I thought Rummsy was hilarious!! LOL!
Yup, especially the way he said it, with such a straight face!

Soham, I wasn't registered on IDF, although I used to lurk around a bit.....and I'm not Canadian, I'm an Indian in Canada. :bye:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles