New Car by Suzuki.............WoW

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
shown two years ago at Delhi auto show, great looking car.

Agantrope

One speed breaker is enough to damage the whole underbody of the car :happy_2:

ahmedsid

Top Gun
Its the Kizashi if I am not mistaken. Its on Sale in USA, and its a great car as told by Owners. Its picking up sales and threatening the Mistsubishi Galant and all in USA. Its not a Threat to the Nissan Altima or Accord or Camry as of now, but it will be if the trend keeps up.

Agantrope

Its the Kizashi if I am not mistaken. Its on Sale in USA, and its a great car as told by Owners. Its picking up sales and threatening the Mistsubishi Galant and all in USA. Its not a Threat to the Nissan Altima or Accord or Camry as of now, but it will be if the trend keeps up.
Kizashi will be launched as premium brand in India for competing the Skoda Supeb, VW Passat, Honda Accord and it will be as usual flop show by Maruti oops Suzuki :happy_2:.

IMO For 20Lakhs one can happily go for a Skoda Laura or VW Passat.

Agantrope

Some Pics from Carwale

Looks good but will it be a successor in the Baleno, SX4 list or will have a breakthrough?

Agantrope

Speculated Specifiations:

Engine - 2.4 litre/ in-line 4 cylinders / DOHC / 16 valves

Fuel - Petrol/?Diesel?

Transmission - 6- speed manual / Front- wheel drive /?Automatic?

Power - 185ps @ 6500rpm

Torque - 118Kg/M @ 4000rpm

bhramos

Country flag
but ... wow its a great looking future car........

MarkMedlock

Looks great. I want to purchase this.because it's price very good and every fetures are good I am so excited about this car because it's in my buzzut I want to make my new family member as soon and I want to tell everyone to this beautiful suzuki. it's looking a sports car like Renault duster so I am happy.. also i need to know more about nissan kicks ground clearance. can anyone tell me about this?

Akula

Country flag
Looks great. I want to purchase this.because it's price very good and every fetures are good I am so excited about this car because it's in my buzzut I want to make my new family member as soon and I want to tell everyone to this beautiful suzuki. it's looking a sports car like Renault duster so I am happy.. also i need to know more about nissan kicks ground clearance. can anyone tell me about this?
Bro you joined this forum today and you are dreaming of this concept car which was shown 9 years ago.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles