New Book Disputes Obama Administration's Account of Bin Laden Raid

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional

pmaitra

Well, the US got OBL. That is a reason to celebrate. I have my doubts about getting OBL in 90 seconds. Then there is FOX News, not known for its affinity to anything Democrat.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
Well, the US got OBL. That is a reason to celebrate. I have my doubts about getting OBL in 90 seconds. Then there is FOX News, not known for its affinity to anything Democrat.
Could have tapped OBL in 90 seconds and spent 40 minutes collecting intel.

pmaitra

Could have tapped OBL in 90 seconds and spent 40 minutes collecting intel.
Yes, I see that as a more credible possibility.

Even that helicopter that malfunctioned/crashed needed to be blown up. Just to place explosives around the fuselage and then go to a safe distance to explode it would take more than 5 to 6 minutes. Please correct me if I am wrong.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Fox? Only idiots believe this comedy outfit. The number 1 cause of the idiotiosation of American media. Just watch how their clowns talk at the same time in their "unbiased" monologue discussions...

Fox is the tabloid of America, of course planted by no less than the harbinger of idiocy, you know who.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
90 secs itself sounds like a joke. What OBL was on the rooftop waiting to be double tapped and taken away? what the hell was that downed helo doing so close to the compound wall that it hit it and broke up?

No one is going to buy this story.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
Even that helicopter that malfunctioned/crashed needed to be blown up. Just to place explosives around the fuselage and then go to a safe distance to explode it would take more than 5 to 6 minutes. Please correct me if I am wrong.
No correction, but I think they could have called in a Predator strike to destroy the modified Blackhawk. Although they might have wanted to avoid "collateral damage", one reason they decided against bombing the compound in the first place.

W.G.Ewald

Professional
Fox? Only idiots believe this comedy outfit. The number 1 cause of the idiotiosation of American media. Just watch how their clowns talk at the same time in their "unbiased" monologue discussions...

Fox is the tabloid of America, of course planted by no less than the harbinger of idiocy, you know who.
I think O'Reilly and Hannity are egomaniacs who should be shot. And I'm a right-winger.:lol: