Nepal economy thread - news and Discussions

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
just because he's a mongolian nationalist dosen't mean he is a metei . He can be a mizo , bodo , ahom , nepali , monpa , Kuki , garo , khasi , etc . All of these groups have a history of their own and their differences with delhi are totally legitimate . You won't believe what their people had to go through for the first 50 years of independence . So it's natural they will have some form of resentment against centre .
Indeed i agree , ne has been neglected badly very badly .
Always

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
And before we want to make nagas Mizos etc as Indians, we need to ask if india is worthy of living by these people?
I guess we are

Angel of War

Country flag
And before we want to make nagas Mizos etc as Indians, we need to ask if india is worthy of living by these people?
I guess we are
Yes we are , but how do we make up for our past failures ? Is our current rate of development sufficient to cover the 50 years of neglect ? It certainly isn't . Economic development in india is highly uneven barring States like Gujarat , Maharashtra , tamil nadu , karnataka

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Yes we are , but how do we make up for our past failures ? Is our current rate of development sufficient to cover the 50 years of neglect ? It certainly isn't . Economic development in india is highly uneven barring States like Gujarat , Maharashtra , tamil nadu , karnataka
Whole of eastern India has been neglected since independence, South and west are disproportionate rich compared to the east and ne

Swesh

Development of gujrat is indeed a masterstroke as it just flipped the model presented by Congress over the time when Congress settled some precondition for states to comply to support it's political agenda

karn

Country flag
Development of gujrat is indeed a masterstroke as it just flipped the model presented by Congress over the time when Congress settled some precondition for states to comply to support it's political agenda
I'm not Gujrati and back then I didn't know much about modi .. but boy was I pissed off when UPA blocked world Bank funds for Gujrat..

Swesh

I'm not Gujrati and back then I didn't know much about modi .. but boy was I pissed off when UPA blocked world Bank funds for Gujrat..
He came as blessings for right wing

Swesh

He was about to establish launch pad for isro in ahemdabad but commie politics presented some futile scientific argument against it

Shuturmurg

Country flag
Nepal Exports and imports a lot of things using Kolkata port and there is no need to cross entire China if population infrastructure and economy of Tibbet grows Nepal would flourish trading with Tibbet alone
Tibet population won't grow.

ladder

Country flag
Future Ready Nepal Railway: Beginning of a New Era

temujin

Country flag
Add foreign liquor to the list... IMO, they are in deep shit already...
Add being overrun by Bihari cutmals to the list. I'm in Lumbini at the moment and 70% of businesses here are owned by piecefuls. The local taxi guy tells me most arrived after the Maoist takeover and, adopting the lungi template in India, have become entrenched, acquired voting rights etc.

The hotel I'm staying in for example has a very neutral name- I suppose all hotels around here have to contain 'Buddha' in their names to attract business but it is very ambiguous in this instance. The absence of a mini altar in reception further aroused my suspicions before, finally, the dental kit revealed the smoking gun 🤣🤣

IMG20220915115624.jpg

Blademaster

We ourselves are to be blamed, when they were fighting civil war we didn't gave enough support to their king, while the naxalites in our country gave support to their commies
Well their king was very incompetent and corrupted. Monarchies have no place in the modern world. They are obsolete and not really good for the nation overall. What we should have done is supported the republicans who wanted a break from the monarchy but did not want to go commie.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles