Nepal: Demand for Hindu nation rejected by majority (in assembly)

Indian Devil

Yes, the morons in Europe accepting immigrants, the morons back home defending islamists and anti nationals are insane. We feel what Copernicus must have felt when the entire world around them was believing that sun goes around the earth when he knew otherwise
Dont know about copernicus' fellings but I can guess yours... You are as much frustrated as i am... the only difference is that I am not reffering you as lunatic, stupid, moron etc etc... See the power of tolerance..
#feel the difference...

Indian Devil

Hey, atlesst Europeans never experienced what Islam looks like for 13 centuries like the morons in India have. They have an excuse to be naive. What excuse does Hindus have?
Wrong, There has been 3 crusades waged... they are not new to it....

guru-dutt

Pat on the back from the white man................................... :rofl:
you are right sir nailed it we hindus are too soft and way too meak and almost act like cowards which should change ... almost like raigar ke gaonwasio till jai and veeru came :D i hope NaMo and Ajit doval proove to be owr jai veeru :D

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
As I have no plans, I would like to hear your plan...:drool::drool:
Sorry .... I can not give my personal details.... just know that every movement has a winner and a loser ... just like a stock market crash has winners and losers too. Feminism can be used to "win" and so can "secularism"....note that the gains will be purely personal and at great damage to the "societal" good.

Indian Devil

Sorry .... I can not give my personal details.... just know that every movement has a winner and a loser ... just like a stock market crash has winners and losers too. Feminism can be used to "win" and so can "secularism"....note that the gains will be purely personal and at great damage to the "societal" good.
:cool1::cool1: Even if I was not abel to grasp it completele (or even partially), nice speech :yo:

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
Some of them need to learn from experience like this secular army ufsar saheb did

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...aduate-seeks-to-join-is-her-father-alerts-nia

as usual, muh sekilarijm always leads to the real thing. always remember.
Can be planted story, now that media story of

Fauj is politicized due to OROP is spreading it means that yes

We are going for political power, but plant stories like these will seek to disconnect mass (shudra & vaishya)

from his king.

Cuz this is Australia where Lebanese Sunni & Hindus burn each other in riots.

Not even a Sidhu girl will go to join ISIS..

I doubt even a Takhar.

punjab47

महाबलामहावीर्यामहासत्यपराक्रमासर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट
Banned
India feels exactly like it did during Kargil tbh.

blueblood

#BackOffIndia trending on Twitter after India's statement on Nepal

Sep 22, 2015- People on social media have reacted strongly to India's statement on Nepal's new Constitution. As a result, the hashtag ‘BackOffIndia’ is trending on Twitter.

According to Topsy, a site that monitors twitter trends, #BackoffIndia was tweeted over 71 thousand times by Tuesday afternoon, and is increasing. The hashtag is trending worldwide.

In a press statement on Monday, the Indian Ministry of External Affairs expressed concerns “over the incidents of violence resulting in death and injury in regions of Nepal bordering India following the promulgation of Constitution on Sunday”.

This was the second such statement. In the first statement, which was minutes after the promulgation of the constitution, India had merely ‘noted the promulgation of a constitution in Nepal’—stopping short of welcoming the new constitution.

http://kathmandupost.ekantipur.com/...-twitter-after-indias-statement-on-nepal.html

.........................................................................................

Welldone Hindu version of Ummah Chummah. :pound::pound::pound:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles