Neo Nazis Attacked Indian Students in Germany!

Rowdy

Co ja kurwa czytam!
A news that was buried far away ..... (Would not have been buried had the students been muslim)
Rechtsradikale überfallen ausländische Studenten

Eine Gruppe von neun bis zwölf Jugendlichen attackiert in der Nacht zu Dienstag mehrere Studenten in Jena. Sie treten auf die Inder ein, schlagen sie und werfen sie zu Boden, einen greifen sie mit einer Bierflasche an. Die Polizei wird gerufen und stuft den Vorfall zunächst als gefährliche Körperverletzung ein - ohne rassistischen Hintergrund. Doch im Nachhinein stellt sich heraus: Wahrscheinlich hat es sich um eine brutale Attacke ortsbekannter Rechtsradikaler gehandelt.

Die Angreifer hätten bei dem Überfall den Hitler-Gruß gezeigt und "Ausländer raus" gerufen, berichtet die "Ostthüringer Zeitung" unter Berufung auf Schilderungen der Studenten. Einer der Studenten habe sich bei dem Angriff den linken Unterkiefer gebrochen, so dass er ins Krankenhaus musste. Bei der Polizei sei die Tat am nächsten Tag trotz vorgelegter medizinischer Befunde "stark angezweifelt" worden, heißt es in dem Bericht.

Die Polizei stufte den Vorfall vorerst als gefährliche Körperverletzung ein. Es habe vor Ort keine Anhaltspunkte für einen fremdenfeindlichen Hintergrund gegeben, hieß es. Auch seien die Verletzungen nicht als so gravierend eingeschätzt worden, dass sie ärztlich behandelt werden müssten. Die Landeseinsatzzentrale bestätigte, dass einige der aufgegriffenen Jugendlichen polizeibekannt seien. Die Ermittlungen seien aber noch nicht abgeschlossen.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Translated(mine) summery
A group of about 9 to 12 youngsters attacked a few indian students in Jena. They were shown the Hitler salute , thrown on the floor and Punched, kicked and hit with Beer bottles. One of the student broke his left lower jaw.

The police , however say there are no clues regarding the anti-foreigner nature of the attack. Also they say that the injuries are not so serious. SOme of the suspects are well known to the police.

This Jena is near Leipzig, the hub of PEGIDA (second base for them) and not a very nice place.
http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/just...radikale-ueberfallen-studenten-a-1039900.html

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Why be hating your "Aryan" brothers?

Let's see how quick that attention-whore Ambassador Steiner acts on this incident.

pmaitra

European values for all to see. No wonder Frau Bundeskanzlerin Merkel's heart bleeds for the Ukro-Nazis.

GokuInd

What's the big revelation?

It's fact half of Germany is a racist Nazi shithole.

Go to East Germany and see for yourself: Gutter rat landscapes filled with a-holes and inbreds with gutter rat mentality. They pass that mentality on to next generations.

Hardly a big thing over there. That's been the way ever since.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
What's the big revelation?

It's fact half of Germany is a racist Nazi shithole.

Go to East Germany and see for yourself: Gutter rat landscapes filled with a-holes and inbreds with gutter rat mentality. They pass that mentality on to next generations.

Hardly a big thing over there. That's been the way ever since.
supported by russians most probably to work against americans :p

jouni

If you think about the jews in Germany at the thirties, they were mild mannered hard warking brightest minds of society. Sounds like Indian students in todays Europe...

Your soft image is obviously attracting these attacks.

When I was living in Germany doing my studies related apprentice, I never had any problems with Germany. At that time I was doing weight lifting, had a motorcycle and loved beer. Try that, and you fit well in German society.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
If you think about the jews in Germany at the thirties, they were mild mannered hard warking brightest minds of society. Sounds like Indian students in todays Europe...

any one in a foreign land, has to have a soft image. Plus since Hindus do not believe in raising terrorists in the name of religion who can take revenge for any misconduct to their community, that's the another reason.

jouni

You should have prep courses for students Going to Europe, to understand the life in Europe. To learn to chill and relax to fit in.

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
You should have prep courses for students Going to Europe, to understand the life in Europe. To learn to chill and relax to fit in.
I don't drink alcohol at all, but I still chill with my german friends and they like my habits :D .. but most of the Indians love beer , disco , etc.. so it all depends how good you are in making friends not really about training.

But Indians get the counselling before they come to germany. Why because.. Germany has more rules and regulations and Most bureaucratic country in europe!

GokuInd

When I was living in Germany doing my studies related apprentice, I never had any problems with Germany. At that time I was doing weight lifting, had a motorcycle and loved beer. Try that, and you fit well in German society.

@jouni

Are you of brown, green, black whatever NON-white skin color? I don't think Finns can be distinguished from Germans? Or am I wrong? Care to enlighten me?

And why has one to drink beer in GER to fit well? Even German trailer trash and unemployed poor men swallow beer.

And why should "we" or anyone coming from overseas have prep courses as you say? Shall one understand the life in Europe by being beaten and battered on open streets at daylight and night just because they happen not to be white or German speaking? Truly a remedy to "chill" and "relax".

My friend, your assumptions are hollow and fallacious.

indiatester

Country flag
Had that happened in India what a sh!t storm it would have raised.

jouni

@jouni

Are you of brown, green, black whatever NON-white skin color? I don't think Finns can be distinguished from Germans? Or am I wrong? Care to enlighten me?

And why has one to drink beer in GER to fit well? Even German trailer trash and unemployed poor men swallow beer.

And why should "we" or anyone coming from overseas have prep courses as you say? Shall one understand the life in Europe by being beaten and battered on open streets at daylight and night just because they happen not to be white or German speaking? Truly a remedy to "chill" and "relax".

My friend, your assumptions are hollow and fallacious.
Do you know the reason for these attacks? Maybe those students were insulting German muslims? A lot of their national heroes are muslims, like footballer Mesut Özil. In this forum is a lot of anti-muslim hate speech. I do not know how anti muslim Indian students are, so it is just my guess.

In general Germans are very tolerant, the reason for attack could be anything....

CrYsIs

Country flag
Do you know the reason for these attacks? Maybe those students were insulting German muslims? A lot of their national heroes are muslims, like footballer Mesut Özil. In this forum is a lot of anti-muslim hate speech. I do not know how anti muslim Indian students are, so it is just my guess.

In general Germans are very tolerant, the reason for attack could be anything....
Blame high unemployment rate especially in their eastern part.

An idle mind is a devils workshop.Usually unemployed people are swayed right wing,chauvinist and nationalist forces and become their foot soldiers.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
any one in a foreign land, has to have a soft image. Plus since Hindus do not believe in raising terrorists in the name of religion who can take revenge for any misconduct to their community, that's the another reason.
Perhaps that's why those brave coward Neo-Nazis can't attack Muslims who are ever growing In Germany like rats and the whole of Europe.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Do you know the reason for these attacks? Maybe those students were insulting German muslims? A lot of their national heroes are muslims, like footballer Mesut Özil.

In this forum is a lot of anti-muslim hate speech. I do not know how anti muslim Indian students are, so it is just my guess.

Your guess come right from your ass.

Your unconditional love for Muslims is a known thing now... even when Muslims are raping European women and grooming their teen girls.

jouni

Your guess come right from your ass.

Your unconditional love for Muslims is a known thing now... even when Muslims are raping European women and grooming their teen girls.
Ok, rape and muslims....two of DFI favorite topics. We have laws which are same to everyone...no discrimination based on religion.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles