Need small help from military professionals

SHASH2K2

Few of my facebook friends want to donate some money to armed forces on December 7th the flag day . They want some assistance on how to donate it . Is there any online option to do this or any bank branch where they can go and deposit in a particular account. Thanks in adcvance . Ray sir Kunalbhai and other military professional please help if you can.
regards
Shashank

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Contact the Adjutant General's Branch DHQ

Sridhar

House keeper
Country flag
E-Mail ID of Ceremonial and Welfare Directorate – cwdte[dot]ag-mod[at]nic[dot]in

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Few of my facebook friends want to donate some money to armed forces on December 7th the flag day . They want some assistance on how to donate it . Is there any online option to do this or any bank branch where they can go and deposit in a particular account. Thanks in adcvance . Ray sir Kunalbhai and other military professional please help if you can.
regards
Shashank

Flag day is MoD Affair :
mod.nic.in/
I really do not know where that ceremonial money goes !

If you want to contribute to Army or any one in the Army Please contact:

Ceremonial and Welfare Directorate, Army HQ, E-Mail ID of Ceremonial and Welfare Directorate – cwdte[dot]ag-mod[at]nic[dot]in

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
@SHASH2K2

the sub title of your Avatar or the bottom line have some mistakes. If you permit may I correct.

The actual poem by Ramdhari Singh Dinakar is :

क्षमा शोभती उस भुजंग को जिसके पास गरल हो
उसको क्या जो दंतहीन, विषहीन, विनीत, सरल हो

SHASH2K2

@SHASH2K2

the sub title of your Avatar or the bottom line have some mistakes. If you permit may I correct.

The actual poem by Ramdhari Singh Dinakar is :

क्षमा शोभती उस भुजंग को जिसके पास गरल हो
उसको क्या जो दंतहीन, विषहीन, विनीत, सरल हो
Thanks for pointing it out. I have corrected it . :)

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Do these donations go to needs of individual military members or to a general fund?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Do these donations go to needs of individual military members or to a general fund?
It goes to a the Welfare Fund, which is an umbrella for various heads for welfare, unless the donor mentions a specific reason for which he/she/they are donating.

It is rather nice of the people to donate, since it is not something that the AG's Branch has experience on a regular basis.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Sir is there any option for online payment or to deposit in any particular bank account.
Rarely donations are made in the manner you all want to do.

I would recommend that you write a Demi Official letter to the Adjutant General stating that you wish to donate the money specifically to the Army. Ask him in the letter what is the procedure and where to send the money and in favour of what fund of the AG's Branch.

Ideally, you could also ask him if you could come and present the cheque.

It will be a good photo op session for the Army that there are people who are patriotic enough to donate to the Army.

I think it would be better to donate to the Army than MOD.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles