Need help with my PM section

Jeypore

Mr. webby,

I can receive PM, but cannot send them!!!! Is there a reason for this!!!

Thanks.

Jeypore

disregard MODS!!! It is working!! It is little different here, need to get used to.

Thanks!!

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Where is my last post. please notify to members If admin is deleting any post. I am not asking for reason for deleting . But for information sake we should be Aware that the post was not accepted or there was technical error while posting.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
When posts are deleted, the reason is left there, unless offcourse is an irrelevant off topic post that does not require a reason to be left as it should not have been posted in the first place.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
Where is my last post. please notify to members If admin is deleting any post. I am not asking for reason for deleting . But for information sake we should be Aware that the post was not accepted or there was technical error while posting.
H&R,

As pointed out by yusuf, while deleting a member’s post it is put on a soft delete where the reason as to why it was deleted is left behind for the member to know.

We have a problem where when merging two or more threads, any post being made at that point in time does not get posted and it might appear to the member that such a post was deleted, where in fact that has more to do with a technical glitch and no reason will appear for that. Even I lost a post like this yesterday. Admin staff will be notified about this problem and I am sure we should have a remedy to this problem soon.

Please next time give a link to the thread where such an incident happened, by checking the log of moderation of that thread, the specific reason can be sighted back to you.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles