Naxals/Maoists Watch

Should the Indian government use armed forces against the naxals/maoists?

• Total voters

Lost user

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
What accountability are you talking about.. Nothing runs in this country without babus.. Has there been any accountability of IPS Cadre, after the ladakh fiasco involving ITBP..?
There might be some token operation, after elections in west bengal is over.. The CAPFs have one overarching objective: To help conduct elections, by simply over powering and saturating any non cooperative state machinery.. Thats why Modi Shah have been on another huge CAPF recruitment drive...

Tactical Doge

๐•ฑ๐–”๐–”๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–—๐–š๐–˜๐– ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ ๐–‹๐–Š๐–†๐–—
Country flag
Ak 203 kya ye log apni g**nd me dalenge , aur arsenal wali ak ka kya , saale babu kitna commission lenge
Ya
They're licking off of every single deals, it's a no brained why they would sign a new contract for AKs instead of just giving follow on orders to Bulgarian arsenal

Paison ka chakkar babu bhayya paison ka chakkar
These colonial shitfoks of upsc need to be uprooted wholesale

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Kuch bada hone wala hai:

Trouble is, I hope Central forces have cordoned off all exit points. It's very easy for these fuckers to switch to plain clothes and look like normal villagers, or escape to neighboring states.

Knowing Ajit Doval, this op will be designed to shatter the confidence of any fucker who thinks he can pick up a gun for a few churchbucks, or any nazifuck who thinks he can throw Euros at India's stability. I expect the naxal body-count to be in the 100s.

What sets 2021 apart from the 1990s is technology (ability to detect these fuckers deep in the jungles and caves). We have plenty of tech.

FalconSlayers

เคงเคฐเฅเคฎเฅ‹ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคคเคฟ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคฟเคคเคƒ
Country flag
Kuch bada hone wala hai:

Trouble is, I hope Central forces have cordoned off all exit points. It's very easy for these fuckers to switch to plain clothes and look like normal villagers, or escape to neighboring states.
Our CRPF Jawans should get drum mags instead of 30 round mags, and mag dumping should be allowed to them, until they face rains of rounds on them, they wonโ€™t face psychological impacts.

shade

Country flag
Kuch bada hone wala hai:

Knowing Ajit Doval, this op will be designed to shatter the confidence of any fucker who thinks he can pick up a gun for a few churchbucks, or any nazifuck who thinks he can throw Euros at India's stability. I expect the naxal body-count to be in the 100s.

What sets 2021 apart from the 1990s is technology (ability to detect these fuckers deep in the jungles and caves). We have plenty of tech.
Should probably be shot even then.
The terror of central forces should be such, that even the aam civilians must give up these (((krantikaris))) who have blended in among them.

Way too much marketing has been done in the past two-three weeks about these jungli commie bandits by mediarandis everywhere, time to shatter that.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Kuch bada hone wala hai:

Why disclose it (that operation is going to happen)? Naxalites hide into cities and neighbouring states when such actions are anticipated.

FalconSlayers

เคงเคฐเฅเคฎเฅ‹ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคคเคฟ เคฐเค•เฅเคทเคฟเคคเคƒ
Country flag
Why disclose it (that operation is going to happen)? Naxalites hide into cities and neighbouring states when such actions are anticipated.
Well they already anticipate a huge counter operation after their ambush.

Global Defence

Articles