Naxals/Maoists Watch

Should the Indian government use armed forces against the naxals/maoists?

• Total voters

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Imposing president rule can be a start. Apart from more eqmnt support, there shld be a multi pronged approach to target naxalism. One is to push even more development. Declare few big mining projects and start drilling earth right in their hearts. Under full protection of forces. Drive them out of forests. Take the fight to the enemy. And how much intel depth is required to close funding conduits providing arms and ammo to naxals.

nelsonoski

Country flag
This hidma might be a converted christian fool at the payroll of inimical foreign agents but it is wrong to assume that this conversion is the problem here.
I am an Indian christian and I want this hidma fellow as well as his naxali supporters dead. Any ordinary indian christian will support the authorities crushing these naxali pigs.
Communism, jihadism, christian evangelism and atheism sponsored Pseudosecularism is the main danger to Hinduism in india today. Ordinary Christians are still law abiding citizens and respect our Hindu roots 🙏🙏

Haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है
Country flag
This hidma might be a converted christian fool at the payroll of inimical foreign agents but it is wrong to assume that this conversion is the problem here.
I am an Indian christian and I want this hidma fellow as well as his naxali supporters dead. Any ordinary indian christian will support the authorities crushing these naxali pigs.
Communism, jihadism, christian evangelism and atheism sponsored Pseudosecularism is the main danger to Hinduism in india today. Ordinary Christians are still law abiding citizens and respect our Hindu roots 🙏🙏
Ya'll Nibbiars well now the western church have become the bed of the Satan worshippers who under mine the Bible and also liberandu's hot ground. This naxals have become another tool for the so called Christians who now become the itself evil that's the Christianity was against based upon. Supporting naxal, supporting Liberandu's, SJW, Woke, Feminist. Creating problmes at science and reasrch facilities and nuclear facilities. Better to cut this illegal fundings supporting the Anti National's Act's.

Last edited:

Cheran

Country flag
This is from the article -

“We were trapped and kept asking for chopper over satellite .. headquarters kept assuring that the chopper ‘has just taken off’, but then they asked us to walk 3km more. We went ahead, somehow, but were told that ‘approval’ was being taken for chopper, and discussions were going on,” goes one of the audio clips."
Points to an utter lack of co-ordination.

In case of a well thought out plan, i am absolutely sure that an ambush will also be factored in & assets readied in case of the same eventuality.

shade

Country flag
They convert to Christianity primarily because of the material benefits ( i.e ricebags for civilians ) and these Missionary groups tend to always be fronts for CIA/NSA/Glowniggers, so for your average naxal/maovadi bandit it also means a source of funding and equipment.

The tribal converts also aren't true believers, probably get baptized for those gibsmedats and some days later worship some magic rock in the jungle and then offer a plump goat as a sacrifice to the river-spirit the day after, just as their forefathers have been doing for thousands of years.
ofc the "Missionaries" purpose is to weaponize these tribals as a thorn in the side of the indian govt in naxal/maovadi forms, not actual religious belief

Aside from the Protestant ones, in the Catholic church there are adherents of "Liberation Theology" or crypto-Commies like i call them, the most (in)famous among them is (((Stan Swamy))).

"Liberation Theology" is a product of mixing Christian precepts with Communism, it was first created in Latin America during the Cold War period( since directly opposing Catholicism wouldn't endear the natives to the cause of the "Revolution" like how the orthodox atheist commies would ) and focuses on muh virtous poors, muh evil rich, and other such commie trappings.

TLDR a Commie in a Cassock.

Ayushraj

Country flag

Yaar yeh DG ko koi samjao...he pushing too hard to defend himself in always...
This 1 battalion of maoist is last most powerful battalion left.
So crpf, drg and stf were fighting with most dreaded and hardcore maoist forces.
People is this battalion are most trained in naxali and are best of the best in maoist cadre

SUPERPOWER

Country flag
This 1 battalion of maoist is last most powerful battalion left.
So crpf, drg and stf were fighting with most dreaded and hardcore maoist forces.
People is this battalion are most trained in naxali and are best of the best in maoist cadre
Now are you trying to prove that 1 battalion of hardcore terrorist is more powerful than the worlds 4th powerful army !!!! Common man...

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles