Nature Videos....!

Lionbangstiger

Tihar Jail
Banned
Hello
I have spent my entire life in jungles of Gujrat forest and hills surrounding the gir national park.
In the recent years i have come across many wild Ligers . This surprised me as previously this area was a stronghold of huge tigers some of which weighted 700 lbs. In the recent years those huge tigers were displaced by 450 lds lions who chose to mate with bengal tigress. Now a days you can see a lot of wild Ligers in neraby jungles of gir forest.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Hello
I have spent my entire life in jungles of Gujrat forest and hills surrounding the gir national park.
In the recent years i have come across many wild Ligers . This surprised me as previously this area was a stronghold of huge tigers some of which weighted 700 lbs. In the recent years those huge tigers were displaced by 450 lds lions who chose to mate with bengal tigress. Now a days you can see a lot of wild Ligers in neraby jungles of gir forest.
Lamo tiger's and lions are also becoming sickular :pound:

Any photos you would like to share:)

Lionbangstiger

Tihar Jail
Banned
One thing is clear.tigress prefer lions to tiger because lions have bigger manhood than any tiger. So tigress feels more orgasms.

Challenger007

Country flag
I also love nature photos and videos. I want to buy a vlogger camera for summer vacation, but I haven't decided on a model yet. What about the GoPro Hero5? I've heard of this brand's cameras. They say they are very cool.

Marlion

Country flag
This shot is just amazing man. I do hope to see more of it in the long run since that there are so many others who have to think twice about what they can do about it and all i can say is that there is no way we should waste the chance on this.

mark91

Country flag
Nice place. The shot is amazing. Now I want to go there. I always love to listen slow music and watching this type of videos. Slow music is a meditation term in your life. I always love to listen music on my latest headset.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles