NATO Missile Shield, JSF Partnership not offered to India

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
The North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO) has not invited India to become a partner in its missile defence programme.

The US has not offered India a partnership in the development of the world's most advanced fighter plane, F-35 joint strike fighter.

This information was given by Defence Minister Shri AK Antony in separate written replies to Shri A. Elavarasan and Shri Kalraj Mishra in Rajya Sabha today.
Lets put end to all the fuss :wave:

Press Information Bureau English Releases

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
I remember those long debates on the efficacy of these partnerships on DFI, guess this settles it.

Damian

F 35 - the worlds most advanced fighter plane. Nice laugh. More like the worlds most advanced flying coffin.
Taking in to consideration the avionics and it's capabilities... this damn thing don't even need to manouver to shot missiles to the enemy behind it! So yeah, besides F-22A, F-35 is one of the two most advanced fighters ever made...

But yeah I know, Carlo Kopp biased articles made one step, then small ones hatred to US + lack of any knowledge about design itself and how difficult is to design modern weapon system makes the trick, and ignorants make their statements...

Maybe I will remind our firend that teething problems have any weapon system that is completely new and use completely new technologies (yeah, it maybe will be shocking to ignorants but Stealth technology is also evolving, new materials are designed etc.)...

:rolleyes:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
at least we can now continue our R&D effort for AMCA and AD1 and AD2.

trackwhack

Taking in to consideration the avionics and it's capabilities... this damn thing don't even need to manouver to shot missiles to the enemy behind it! So yeah, besides F-22A, F-35 is one of the two most advanced fighters ever made...

But yeah I know, Carlo Kopp biased articles made one step, then small ones hatred to US + lack of any knowledge about design itself and how difficult is to design modern weapon system makes the trick, and ignorants make their statements...

Maybe I will remind our firend that teething problems have any weapon system that is completely new and use completely new technologies (yeah, it maybe will be shocking to ignorants but Stealth technology is also evolving, new materials are designed etc.)...

:rolleyes:
ok .......

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
All those news reports & top defense sources :laugh: were wrong now it seems. All was cooked up ! Can anybody make me think otherwise?

There is no partnership offer in NATO shield or JSF. Why should we go for it then?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles