National bird of Pakistan is not extinct, per latest evidence

Pakistani123

I joined this forum because the pakistani defense forum, they call anyone India who say Pakistan lost wars or talk about Baloch being kidnapped or say drone is national bird of Pakistab

Pakistani123

WELCOME to DFI and you are not a paki.
No, I'm a pakistani.

I got banned from there now. There was talk about India and China getting thorium reactor and a pakistani moderator came and said 'lets hope china and pakistan can work together'

So i said 'china won't give dana to pakistani scientists because they'll be leechers. contribute less but consume a lot more' and you know, typical pakistanis hate realism. For them, china pakistan bhai bhai.

I live in Canada. There are still insane people in Pakistan, refusing to believe in reality. The whole pdf is a mess, you'll cry with tears when you read some stuff. Such as Pakistan won every war except 1971, in which India got nothing. They forget the embarassing simla agreement and losing bangladesh. They won't admit being cruel to bangalis and even now they say, i quote 'nothing is happening in balochistan.'

Last edited:

Neo

Whaaahahahaha, you are going to be very popular here.
You have found the right place.
Happy Bashing :)

Neo

Make some jokes here, please do share your good sense of humor with us. ):

I'm always in for a good laugh. :laugh:

Max Mojito

Haha that headline made me lol. But on a more serious note wasn't Pakistan actually letting an Arab prince hunt their national bird, I read something like that in a newspaper sometime back.

Neo

Yes, Saudi Prince Fahad killed 2000 Houbara Bustards in two weeks early this year. Nawaz and his Goon league must have filled their pockets heavily.

Pakistani123

Haha that headline made me lol. But on a more serious note wasn't Pakistan actually letting an Arab prince hunt their national bird, I read something like that in a newspaper sometime back.
Yeah. Some India there made joke that shooting drone, national bird, is unislamic and arabs can't do it too due to uncle sam.

Pakistani123

Make some jokes here, please do share your good sense of humor with us. ):

I'm always in for a good laugh. :laugh:
I shouldn't have to say any joke but just pasting the idiocy from that forum will make you jump off the cliff in laughter

Neo

Get over with it already. It's ethically wrong to discuss other fora, even in negative sense.

Let's see if you are man enough to defend your country here.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
@Blackwater Ask him something in Urdu.

Let's find out if he is really from pure land or not :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Voldemort

Country flag
There are many ways to evade detection. Some people will nevee be satisfied too, even if you do DNA test. So tests are pointless for taker and the reader.
What do you think about 26/11? Was it an inside job or Pakistani job?

JBH22

Yes, Saudi Prince Fahad killed 2000 Houbara Bustards in two weeks early this year. Nawaz and his Goon league must have filled their pockets heavily.
Tell something don't you guys feel pissed off when these sheikhs come and do lowly acts like that.

or is it islamic brotherhood justify this behaviour.

Neo

Tell something don't you guys feel pissed off when these sheikhs come and do lowly acts like that.

or is it islamic brotherhood justify this behaviour.
Corrupt leadership is to blame like I already mentioned in my reply. Don't drag islam or ummah into this.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles