NASA and other global space programs (excluding Indian) news, Updates and Discussions

chetan_chpd

Desi Homelander
Country flag
Another Moon Rocket taking shape...
At
@NASAKennedy
, all four launch abort system ogive fairings are now installed on the #Artemis I Orion spacecraft. The ogive fairings protect the crew module in case the abort system is activated on the launch pad or during ascent.

chetan_chpd

Desi Homelander
Country flag
Unprecedented 3 manned missions in month.
5 Oct 2021 Soyuz 2.1a MS-19
16 Oct 2021 Long March 2F Shenzhou-13
31 Oct 2021 SpaceX Crew-3
Earth orbit is boring guys...i am eagerly waiting for Artemis moon missions, spaceX starships to moon n beyond, china’s manned moon missions

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Planetary Defense Test To See If An Asteroid's Path Can Be Changed Is About To Launch
An upcoming test will explore the feasibility of using a "kinetic impactor" spacecraft to change the trajectory of an asteroid by crashing into it.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
NASA is neither perfect nor honest. NASA has it's share of lies. For example, USA faked the moon landing. If the moon landing was real, Americans would have improvised the moon landing technology like how they evolved simple telephone into today's smartphone. Instead they stopped the 'moon landing launches' decades ago.
Are you chinese

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
How do I get to start a new thread in 'Members Corner' section? It says, "You have insufficient privileges to post threads here."
You will have to wait , for some time .
Post more things , if you get some amount of likes then you can , or better ask a mod @ezsasa.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles