Narendra Modi - the people's politician

sorcerer

Country flag
Sir please give your account to my ex-gf, she has inspired me a lot. She was in relationship with 11 boys at the same time, she was very caring towards me, whenever I got shortage of money she used to give me by taking money from her other boyfriends. Now I miss her

Man this is epic than yesterday!!!

Sanatani

Country flag
I have a gut feeling Modi not going to serve a third term and will hand it over to someone else in 2024. This might just be the start.
Chalo chalo sab apna kaam dekho jhake as i told he is not giving up his social media accounts neither we have any desi digital ecosystem

View attachment 43916
Yeh toh kuch jyada ho gaya. Itni nautanki? Humne toh Kya Kya soch liya tha. This time Modi really disappointed me. I fought on few WhatsApp groups for NaMo ,and now am a laughing stock.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
Let's be honest. Modi is extremely weak. While coronavirus happens, opportunites are lost. Japan is moving most of their manufacturing out of China. Is it going to India? No. Most American companies are doing the same.

Modi has not yet called out Islamics for spreading Coronavirus. Instead he preaches that they are Indians and then Muslims (but they openly say they are Muslims before anything else). Very very weak. Inexplicably.

captscooby81

Country flag
You have to read the news again very slowly "Japan is providing $2 Bn support to Japanese companies who are ready to move out of china and relocate to japan" so that future supply chain disturbances don't happen . Its not as if they are moving out of china and going to Africa to establish their factories .

Let's be honest. Modi is extremely weak. While coronavirus happens, opportunites are lost. Japan is moving most of their manufacturing out of China. Is it going to India? No. Most American companies are doing the same.

LondonParisTokyo

Country flag
Has the sarkar done anything to promote businesses coming to India or improve manufacturing conditions? Tax laws? Labor laws, land? What about creating a national police force that is separate and above the local level (kind of like the French system: local police and Gendarme)? Anything?

Craigs

Country flag
Has the sarkar done anything to promote businesses coming to India or improve manufacturing conditions? Tax laws? Labor laws, land? What about creating a national police force that is separate and above the local level (kind of like the French system: local police and Gendarme)? Anything?
CBI and CRPF.......................................

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
23rd May 2019~It was the Historic Day!
India wins again..

We saw history being made in this Modi 2.0..

~ Article 370 √
~ Triple Talaq √
~ Ram Mandir √
~ Citizenship Amendment Act √
And a lot more to come!✌
#HistoricOneYearOfModi2 https://t.co/q6uZVL6m1I

sorcerer

Country flag
PM Modi's letter to the people of India: A year after the start of his second term in office

My fellow Indians,

This day last year, after several decades, the people of the country voted back a full-term government with a full majority. Once again, I bow to the 130 crore people of India and the democratic ethos of our nation. Your affection, goodwill and active cooperation have given new energy, and inspiration. During normal times, I would have been in your midst. However, present circumstances do not permit that. That is why I seek your blessings through this letter.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag

Remember that the present and future of 130 crore will never be dictated by an adversity.

We will decide our present and our future.”#1YearofModi2

🇮🇳🇮🇳

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles