Namaste, Sat sri akal, salaam and good morning every one !!!

GUNS-N- ROSES

First of all please accept heartiest greetings from my side. I am GNR from delhi. i am currently working as senior Manager in a MNC.

i have a very strong interest in defence and strategic affairs and have worked in a premier defence magazine in capacity of analyst/reporter.

i wanted to join Indian air force through NDA. i cleared my written and SSB but unfortunatly couldnt clear medicals because of "heart murmur/weak heart".

apart from defence affairs, i love travelling, music, poetry and of course cricket.

being a defence reporter i have few friends in "right" places and i have seen "balanced" view of defnce affairs hence i do not indulge in jingoistic/chest thumping patriotism.

since i beleive there is no age limit to learning/knowledge, i m hoping to learn quite a lot from u guys and share my knowledge with u.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome.

The Moniker seems familiar.

Been posting elsewhere too?

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Since you liked my post. You are welcome to DFI :D :bounce:

Enjoy your stay :D

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
First of all please accept heartiest greetings from my side. I am GNR from delhi. i am currently working as senior Manager in a MNC.

i have a very strong interest in defence and strategic affairs and have worked in a premier defence magazine in capacity of analyst/reporter.

i wanted to join Indian air force through NDA. i cleared my written and SSB but unfortunatly couldnt clear medicals because of "heart murmur/weak heart".

apart from defence affairs, i love travelling, music, poetry and of course cricket.

being a defence reporter i have few friends in "right" places and i have seen "balanced" view of defnce affairs hence i do not indulge in jingoistic/chest thumping patriotism.

since i beleive there is no age limit to learning/knowledge, i m hoping to learn quite a lot from u guys and share my knowledge with u.
Good intro. Nice to have you on board.

I hope you will be a great addition to the forum and source of good information for all of us considering your background.

Welcome to DFI!

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

GUNS-N- ROSES

Hmm , IDF ? Then check out this thread mate:thumb:

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/announcements-feedback/24602-idf-pakistani-forum-attacked-dfi.html

We would appreciated your thoughts in that regard :thumb:

And i have read your posts in PDF:). Hope you give a good work here too. Looking forward to your posts:)
i am a knowledge seeker and analyst and willing to go to any forum to gain knowledge/views. i will not comment on inter-forum rivalries because there is no end to it. in the end ur behabiour in the forum matters and u have to go by the rules of the forum. u wont find me on any forum criticising other forums.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
i am a knowledge seeker and analyst and willing to go to any forum to gain knowledge/views. i will not comment on inter-forum rivalries because there is no end to it. in the end ur behabiour in the forum matters and u have to go by the rules of the forum. u wont find me on any forum criticising other forums.
Well then. We surely have a neutral commentator here. Welcome aboard Mate:) :salute: