namaste/hello/konichiwa/ni-hao

kaboom!

Country flag
hello everyone
i am new here (stating the obvious).
so....about me:
-25yr male
-doctor
-from haryana...presently in delhi(the air pollution here is mind boggling and odd-even formula is of no use)
-interested in Indian defence news and weapons
-have a moderate interest in geopolitics

well i have been following this forum for a long time and seen a few fights:crying: aswell. guess it was only a matter of time before i posted here....so here i am.
Jai Hind:india:

P.S. Anyone know how you say "hello" in russian??

Nuvneet Kundu

Nice to meet you. I'm the owner of this forum, and a big celebrity here since many years. If you want my autograph I'm offering bulk discount on weekends. :p

kaboom!

Country flag
Nice to meet you. I'm the owner of this forum, and a big celebrity here since many years. If you want my autograph I'm offering bulk discount on weekends.
guess i'll wait for the weekend then:biggrin2::biggrin2:....never miss out on a good discount

Sabru Foxtrot

Sabru Foxtrot
The Indian Armed Forces, including the Indian Army, Indian Navy, the Indian Air Force as well as the Para Military forces are covered in detail in this YouTube channel. Here you can find RAW Videos of Indian Armed Forces.

Please watch and share our videos so that every young Indian would get educated of our mighty military :)

All videos we upload are from various other sources which we kindly acknowledge.

Support us in our mission by watching and sharing our videos. If you see ads on our videos those r by the respective copyright owners and not ours.

Thank You !

Jai hind! Jai hind ki sena!

This Channel is Powered by Team Foxtrot

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH3_KfxHXA5kJJt_gsFyWnw/

Nuvneet Kundu

The Indian Armed Forces, including the Indian Army, Indian Navy, the Indian Air Force as well as the Para Military forces are covered in detail in this YouTube channel. Here you can find RAW Videos of Indian Armed Forces.

Please watch and share our videos so that every young Indian would get educated of our mighty military :)

All videos we upload are from various other sources which we kindly acknowledge.

Support us in our mission by watching and sharing our videos. If you see ads on our videos those r by the respective copyright owners and not ours.

Thank You !

Jai hind! Jai hind ki sena!

This Channel is Powered by Team Foxtrot

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH3_KfxHXA5kJJt_gsFyWnw/

I'm a big fan of your work. I have your channels on bookmark, also Abhi Foxtrot and Spunky Warriors and Heron Wask. Can you also give some coverage for ISRO launches, if possible?

bose

Country flag
Welcome to DFi !

---------------------------------------------------------------------