Myanmar Coup d'etat & it's impact on India

yourgodisweak

Country flag
the geographical location of myanmar is good enough to scare china no? I understand there is no oil for US to involve but isnt this their chance to bring back their big brother status unless biden is really xi's puppet it doesnt make sense. Corona fkd economies can be another reason for not involving?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Myanmar mil. has gone full retard.
never go full retard!
Military would not have the knack to identify and respond smartly to planned protests(like the ones we have here).

Every footage I saw till yesterday, military/police is being mobbed in the middle of the road and “protesters” are carrying swords and hammers.

sorcerer

Country flag
Military would not have the knack to identify and respond smartly to planned protests(like the ones we have here).

Every footage I saw till yesterday, military/police is being mobbed in the middle of the road and “protesters” are carrying swords and hammers.
urban warfare is a whole different demon. Mil. tactics will only include spraying bullets..thats all.
china created another Afghanistan in Myanmar.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
I think it’s the muricans behind this one, same tactics across the globe.

Provoke provoke provoke, get response and then cry human rights.
Democrats announce their fraudlent winning by such acts.

On topic, India should get in touch with Buddhist core factions in Myanmar and fund them and arm them. Always remind them of the threat of Abrahamics. Keep a long goal of turning everything in North East and Christian parts of Myanmar back to Dharma. Also remind them that CCP is also pro Abrahamic and Anti Dharma.

Keep the Rohingyas and Church at bay.

India will open its purse to anyone who promotes Dharma. Period.

Willy3

Country flag
Democrats announce their fraudlent winning by such acts.

On topic, India should get in touch with Buddhist core factions in Myanmar and fund them and arm them. Always remind them of the threat of Abrahamics. Keep a long goal of turning everything in North East and Christian parts of Myanmar back to Dharma. Also remind them that CCP is also pro Abrahamic and Anti Dharma.

Keep the Rohingyas and Church at bay.

India will open its purse to anyone who promotes Dharma. Period.
Then create another demon, remember few months back we have faith on "core" faction of Sikhs...

Better if we want a integrated Myanmar then make repo with the military leaders and help them stabilizing the country.

We ultimately need their military help to counter cross border movement of kachin-naga-ULFA terrorist anyway.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Then create another demon, remember few months back we have faith on "core" faction of Sikhs...

Better if we want a integrated Myanmar then make repo with the military leaders and help them stabilizing the country.

We ultimately need their military help to counter cross border movement of kachin-naga-ULFA terrorist anyway.
If it is the muricans, their ultimate goal will to put pressure on myanmar to take back rohingya.

Rohingya issue is a total failure on part of the western "leaders", who talk talk so much about IDPs and human rights. The non-resolution of this issue is a big slap on their face, and demonstrated how useless these folks are in solving actual problems.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Muricans can't invade Myanmar. Neither india and China will allow it to happen. They can shout from the distance only.
I think india should establish good relationship with Myanmar military leaders.
We should learn from the past when we just ignored to talk with Myanmar ruling military and that just gave China a huge hold in Myanmar.

Willy3

Country flag
If it is the muricans, their ultimate goal will to put pressure on myanmar to take back rohingya.

Rohingya issue is a total failure on part of the western "leaders", who talk talk so much about IDPs and human rights. The non-resolution of this issue is a big slap on their face, and demonstrated how useless these folks are in solving actual problems.
I don't think Rohingyas are coming back who want to go back to jungles of Arakan if you can do jihad in Jammu and Hyderabad ?

Apart from all foreign conspiracy, what if the coup is just an attempt of an ambitious general to take power ?

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I don't think Rohingyas are coming back who want to go back to jungles of Arakan if you can do jihad in Jammu and Hyderabad ?

Apart from all foreign conspiracy, what if the coup is just an attempt of an ambitious general to take power ?
Not rohingyas in india, There are more than two lakh rohingyas in various refugee camps in bangladesh and they are producing more than 50 babies a day in the camp. this is a ticking time bomb.

yourgodisweak

Country flag
is there a best source with regular updates on this topic? For some reason when i see all the wolves crying for myanmar, i think there is some other angle to this.

ClawReed787

Country flag
We had rohingyas now this 😫. We should prevent this from turning into something big .

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Have the forum memebrs gone mad all of a sudden here?
Why are people expecting Indian gov to do something?
We can't handle our own affairs, influencing foreign nations is far off concern.
I doubt this military rule is really big issue there as much as the Foreign Media and coons are trying to make it look like.

To a outsiders point of view the Farm Protest will also seem to be like the next big revolution because counter point aren't being shown in the English media. But in here we know how the Farm protests are being perceived.

It's just a matter of Frame of reference.

No need to catch the bad side of junta just lobby for our own interests.

Muricna nig@ers are hand in glove with this.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
The US gov should be the last one to criticise myanmmar they are the ones sleeping together with tyrants like KSA.

Myanmmar is our neigbour and it's security is our top most concern we should make sure they don't fall for any traps laid by the Muricans.

We haven't been in good terms with the Junta because we never made a valid attempt to strengthen our relationship with Myanmar whether be it The Democratic gov or Militray dictatorship.

We should not interfere in other countries matters unless it harms our own interests.

The refugee situation must be dealt with tho.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles