My Personal Observation( Pakistan and India)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barak2

Well firstly if someone finds it offensive or personal please don't because its just an expression of thoughts and observation.
I have been to India Twice! The experience was appropriate to be honest i was scared at first because i had clues how normal people go their and sometimes get caught for doing nothing just on the basis of terrorism which is more like the only highlight a few countries have against us... My questions are..

How many of them have come to Pakistan?
How many have experience the life in Pakistan?
How many of the them knows how Pakistani people actually are?
How do they understand and think all the negative just on the basis of what media portrays?

These questions gets raised in my mind because of seeing a few things when i was in India. 2013 DELHI. I could clearly see the difference when it comes to the division of Hindu and Muslim. How only Hindus are on the higher posts whether its any govt seat or anything else. Muslims are mostly under the line. I can be wrong but i never went there with this mindset. I had faith not all people act same only a certain section have this mindset. But one funny thing which makes me laugh always... When India claims that they are on another level from Pakistan then why is Pakistan Extremely important to them? People who go to India from Pakistan gets treated average because its not what i have seen TV but experience myself. But when someone comes to Pakistan we are there to greet them and give them a warm welcome always like some of the Bollywood artists was recently here who visited Pakistan more then a couple of times and the most recent one is swara bhaskar she appeared in a Tv show based in Pakistan and shared her whole experience which was quite good according to her. Our personalities which are artist go more to India and gets treated with respect and love. But what is wrong with the common man? Cool that we are two different nations with different religions we should live peacefully in our own states and let each other leave peacefully. To be honest India Barely gets discussed in our Media and on Political level until they don't started killing the Army officers randomly for no reasons and create a fuss on the Border. How is it going to work when we are not going to change our mindsets? Majority of People in both the countries wants peace and have no problem in meeting or having experiences together. But people like shiv sinha who completely hate the word peace exists in both the countries. When is it going to stop? Trust me the ones who haven't came here and lived i request them to come and see how things are on track. Which countries doesn't have problems? but that doesn't mean its a terror state or something like that. I have expressed my Views and want a peaceful discussion on it not like the thread i posted before this one. And thank you guys already for giving me a good welcome glad to see the positivity.

The enlightened

How only Hindus are on the higher posts whether its any govt seat or anything else. Muslims are mostly under the line. I can be wrong but i never went there with this mindset
Check the name of our IB chief.
When India claims that they are on another level from Pakistan then why is Pakistan Extremely important to them?
It is not. You being a Pakistani only/mostly read about news that pertains to Pakistan on our media and hence this false impression. Pakistan only comes up when we talk of the terrorists (freely) operating from your territory with state backing and when your forces violate cease-fire and when Kashmiri separatist raise trouble or when their are terrorist attack involving your ISI or LeT.
But when someone comes to Pakistan we ae there to greet them and give them a warm welcome always like some
I've read about it, although yet to experience it. On behalf of rest of my country men, Thank You.
When is it going to stop?
When your state stops coveting our territory and sponsoring terrorism on our soil.

Only Idiots express their opinion to hide their insecurities/FACTS

Lets start with facts of Pious Paki Muslims in UK

1.3% in UK 14% in Prison Population
2.Child sexual grooming gangs 99.99999 are from Pakistan
3.Sharia demanding idiots again 99.999999 are from Pakistan
4.One of the poorest community in UK are Muslims and Rich obviously Hindus

If u want facts of Indian Muslims 14%

Jail pop 33%
Terrorism 90%
Riots 90%
and so on :frusty:
This is unnecessary.

sob

Mod
Country flag
@Barak2

I will try to reply to some of the points raised by you. However just a friendly advice, if you could split your comments in different paragraphs it becomes easier to comprehend.

I have not visited Pakistan but I do know people who have visited Pakistan. They have been to Islamabad, Karachi and Lahore only and have not been to smaller towns. The welcome they got was very warm and they came back with a very different picture of Pakistan, than what was in their mind. I also know a few people Indian and German who were going to Pakistan till around 2013 for business visits. They could not move around much as their local Pakistani contact people had advised them not to venture out of their Hotels after 5 PM.

Regarding your observation about Muslims not occupying high positions in the Govt. is not really true. We have had a Muslim President, he was also head of the DRDO. We have a Muslim Vice President, there have been many Justices of SC and HC who have been muslims. We even had a Vice Chief of Army staff, and his religion was nothing to do with his position. One of the best spokesperson of the MEA was a Muslim. Considering that the bulk of the educated middle class migrated to Pakistan in 1947, the situation is not that bad.

For the average Indian on the street , we see that for the last 2 to 3 decades the lines between the State and the non state actors have blurred and in many cases even merged with the aim of harming India. We have also seen the kind of education being imparted to children in Pakistan. As long as these things will continue, I do not see any normal relations with our neighbour.

Barak2

That's cool with me but i have seen members Puking extreme Hatred against Pakistan like Blackwater, when certainly India isn't that important to Pakistan the way Pakistan is to India which proves many things. Who is insecure and who not :)

sob

Mod
Country flag
Only Idiots express their opinion to hide their insecurities/FACTS

Lets start with facts of Pious Paki Muslims in UK

1.3% in UK 14% in Prison Population
2.Child sexual grooming gangs 99.99999 are from Pakistan
3.Sharia demanding idiots again 99.999999 are from Pakistan
4.One of the poorest community in UK are Muslims and Rich obviously Hindus

If u want facts of Indian Muslims 14%

Jail pop 33%
Terrorism 90%
Riots 90%
and so on :frusty:
Leave out personal attacks. Counter him with points and facts.

sob

Mod
Country flag
That's cool with me but i have seen members Puking extreme Hatred against Pakistan like Blackwater, when certainly India isn't that important to Pakistan the way Pakistan is to India which proves many things. Who is insecure and who not :)
@Blackwater is in a different league. But then he is also not the bellwether here.

Barak2

I got your point there have been Muslim's who ruled India in a time but they aren't who i am talking about if we see on the other hand Bollywood which is the back bone of India in many ways belongs to the three Muslims Rulers who are Khans and also singers like Muhammad Rafi. Its not what i am talking about but the common man because i have seen it personally.

sob

Mod
Country flag
When you talk of Mohd. Rafi, i would like to bring to your attention the famous bhajan from Baiju Bawra and the people involved were
Mohd. Rafi-- Singer
Naushad- Composer
Shakeel Badayuni- Lyrics

Barak2

When you talk of Mohd. Rafi, i would like to bring to your attention the famous bhajan from Baiju Bawra and the people involved were
Mohd. Rafi-- Singer
Naushad- Composer
Shakeel Badayuni- Lyrics

That's right bro. But you know he was the soul in the body.

Barak2

One Million Child Victims of Muslim Rape Gangs in the U.K.?
“Children were sexually exploited by men who came largely from the Pakistani heritage community,” the report stated.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2015/ar...hild-victims-of-muslim-rape-gangs-in-the-u-k/

Atleast we are shit outside,u follow ur pedo poppet and shit where u go

Glad to know. see this

http://www.wonderslist.com/10-countries-highest-rape-crime/

India is the place where sexual assault is rapidly increasing. Rape in India is one of India’s most common crimes against women. According to the National Crime Records Bureau 24,923 rape cases were reported across India in 2012, but experts agree that the number of unreported cases of sexual assault brings the total much higher.

The enlightened

Illusive

Country flag
Difference of opinion friend, you'll find similar people in pak, no one can control that, its always good to look at positives and ignore the negatives because its a trap for those who have positive opinions for each other.

As for you post, you may feel shiv sena is a threat, but they don't profess for jihad in your country do they, unlike some so called charity workers who openly declare to wage war against India. You will always find Indians who say lets convert LOC into IB, but its rare to find pakistanis accepting such view. You talk about peace but forget that the first thing about peace is mutual respect. If Indians are ready to compromise our claims on POK why can't Pak accept the same for Indian Kashmir.

See that is because you are not honest about peace and Indians clearly understand that, so we have accepted the reality that no matter how much we compromise, pak would want more.

sob

Mod
Country flag
Gentlemen stick to the topic and all these off topic posts will be deleted.

Barak2

Lol this is getting funny. I didn't mean to make it harsh but some extremists wont be able to bear more. A friendly advice to all my buddies our there: This is an honest factor India isn't important to Pakistan at all. Try to live your life peacefully and stop burning your blood. Good Luck!

Barak2

Gentlemen stick to the topic and all these off topic posts will be deleted.
Alright bro, Good to see yew your a mature guy i am not taking it ahead. So its chill. I wanted some opinions but people are providing Google Figures lol they should know its accessible in Pakistan too :)

SANITY

I got your point there have been Muslim's who ruled India in a time but they aren't who i am talking about if we see on the other hand Bollywood which is the back bone of India in many ways belongs to the three Muslims Rulers who are Khans and also singers like Muhammad Rafi. Its not what i am talking about but the common man because i have seen it personally.
You know from personal experience, even I have not seen any muslim being ill treated for being muslim, neither in my school, my community nor the places I have visited so far in India but I have seen and heard alot on tv. You are making assumptions based on your's alone experience.

Btw, many of the problem that people face in any faith come from their own belief if you understand what I meant or I else I will have to give long detailed explanations with examples.

You can visit some Pakistani forums and then tell us how they treat non muslims or Indians. On Pakistanaffairs.pk there is actually few people who are even defending violence against minority of same faith while there are also user who are defending things like Paedophilia saying Prophet did it and that's one of the saner forums in Pakistan, go to other forum and you will just have to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles