My name is khan and im not a terrorist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Payeng

Daku Mongol Singh
Welcome Mr. Khan, btw my name is Payeng and I am not a terrorist either:happy_7:

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to the forum Mr. Khan

(btw sorry for that outburst, it seems I'm now a militant atheist :emot100:)

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Welcome to DFI Khan. Wish the entire of your country could say this we could save a lot of blood. Hope to see you around on various threads and present your views.

A.V.

welcome to defence forum india happy posting and making new friends here

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Welcome.

I am a terror-buster!

A very interesting film!

Moving.

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
My name is _______ and i terrorize DFI-tes ;;D

bhramos

Country flag
Welcome khan.
May be you are not terrorist. But you are from .......:angry_1: country :emot0:
:emot15: joking...... budy

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
My name is Khan and im not a terrorist
welcome!

may be you could have replaced khan and said "i am a pakistani" and continued with the later part as it is, would it have done more justice since indian muslims are hardly ever seen as terrorists.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
assalam-walekum :happy_8:, KHAN SAAB

Khan saab aap aathanki nahi ho.......

aanthanki vo hai jo ALLAH ke naam ko barbaad kar rahaa hai.......

aanthanki vo hai jo ALLAH ke naam bol ke aathank macha rahaa hai aur saare ISLAM ko barbaad kar rahaa hai.......

aap tho hamare bhaijan hain...........

:happy_8:

Last edited:

Rahul92

Welcome to dfi enjoy ur stay and don't post religious threads it is banned here now

ajtr

Tihar Jail
Banned
welcome!

may be you could have replaced khan and said "i am a pakistani" and continued with the later part as it is, would it have done more justice since indian muslims are hardly ever seen as terrorists.
he is more indian than some of the indians themselves thats why he uses that MINK dialogue that freely.And what justice has to do with simple use of dialugue???even ur 2nd part of statement is not correct either.IF there can be terrorists among pakistanis then sure there are some among indians too.height of generalization.....................i say...............

bhramos

Country flag
Welcome to dfi enjoy ur stay and don't post religious threads it is banned here now
he does not listen because he may be more religious then a patriot. so he could be banned soon.

Rahul92

he does not listen because he may be more religious then a patriot. so he could be banned soon.
I hope he understands wat DFI is & concentrate on beneficiaries of both the countries

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
he is more indian than some of the indians themselves thats why he uses that MINK dialogue that freely.And what justice has to do with simple use of dialugue???even ur 2nd part of statement is not correct either.IF there can be terrorists among pakistanis then sure there are some among indians too.height of generalization.....................i say...............
do i base someone being an indian on what dialouge he uses, guess what he seems quite proud of a two nation theory, should i add more? how about you put that question to that individual himself and let him do the talking than you do it for him or is it that you know him for ages and if so i rest it here.

ah do i see indian muslims making 75% of all terrorist attacks that happen world wide, seems like its more to do with pakistanis, for that matter i wonder how many indian muslims are even there in alquaida. last i checked it was a certain pakistan that was hinted as being the world terror hub. he was making himself an exception of being a muslim and not being a terrorist, which is absolutely wrong. it is more about pakistanis and he could have made an exception there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles