My humble suggestion to DFI

Vishwarupa

Country flag
Dear Administrators & Moderators,

We should register DFI in Linkedin.com - business related social networking website. It has more than 136+ million active members from more than 200 countries.

The advantage of being in Linkedin for DFI is as below.

1. DFI can reach out to 136 millions users & its free to use.
2. Majority of the members in Linkedin are learned professionals & lot of C level professional who would be willing to join the forum and discuss about Indian defense & geo political issues. .
3. DFI can attract learned professionals( across stream & countries) into discussion.
4. It is as simple as FB or G+
5. Many multinational companies have floated their company profile in Linkedin.
6. Many defense professional are active in linkedin.
7. for Eg companies like locked martin, US ARMY, RAYTHEON, BOEING etc are present and have more than 10000+ members registers against each companies. DFI can attract these professionals for discussion.

To know more about linkedin i request one you to log on to linkedin.com. I am sure DFI will get more attention and will reach out to the whole internet world.

Let me know incase of any queries.

Best Regards,

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
I don't see that action bringing any real traffic to DFI. It is already one of the most prolific defence forums on the web. It is just a professional user group populated by its own employees.

JAYRAM

2 STRIKE CORPS
Revenues, and Traffic will come through Ads, merge b/w big websites, up to date news & interesting discussions based on defence, science & tech etc.

And finally FDI..

I had suggested here various points to improve dfi...but in vain..

Suggestions were..

*. to open a Technology thread (tech interested people will populate it with news & discussions related to gadgets, soft, etc.)

*. to change some frustrating functions ( like insert pic, vid, link, email boxes) which slows dfi & frustrates users with slow bandwidth.

Instead put them as like that of the Bold, Italic, Underline buttons which puts the tag simply in writing box by simply clicking it once..

So that when we click insert image button and the other insert buttons above said once, it should put tags simply like
, [video..][/video..]...

Dont know we can change them like i said.. but if can, should try...

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Revenues, and Traffic will come through Ads, merge b/w big websites, up to date news & interesting discussions based on defence, science & tech etc.

And finally FDI..

I had suggested here various points to improve dfi...but in vain..

Suggestions were..

*. to open a Technology thread (tech interested people will populate it with news & discussions related to gadgets, soft, etc.)

*. to change some frustrating functions ( like insert pic, vid, link, email boxes) which slows dfi & frustrates users with slow bandwidth.

Instead put them as like that of the Bold, Italic, Underline buttons which puts the tag simply in writing box by simply clicking it once..

So that when we click insert image button and the other insert buttons above said once, it should put tags simply like
, [video..][/video..]...

Dont know we can change them like i said.. but if can, should try...

:rolleyes:
Your first suggestion will be implemented within the next 48 hour.

Second one is a bit tricky because its software's built-in system, but will try.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
It has the highest priority on the minds of those who run this forum.

Thanks for the suggestions.

I am sure the Admin and Mods will do what is feasible.

And why not?

It is OUR forum!

venkat

First take action against PAKI DDOS attacks!!!! its making DFI inaccessible!!!

Mr.Ryu

Country flag
First take action against PAKI DDOS attacks!!!! its making DFI inaccessible!!!
No action is one of the best defense against DDOS they will run out of fund and will to continue and once we come online they fail miserably :p

sob

Mod
Country flag
The steps taken by the admins last time seem to be working well.

However we need to keep our guard ready as the frustrated guys will definitely be back

arya

Country flag
No action is one of the best defense against DDOS they will run out of fund and will to continue and once we come online they fail miserably :p
no we need to take some action attack is the best defence

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles