My huge lawnmower unit - cutting width over 2 meters / 80 inch !

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Nice !!!

In your countries you don't need to take care of flowers and grass, they grow and you have to trim them, in our place we need to water them as well.

MetsaMan

Nice !!!

In your countries you don't need to take care of flowers and grass, they grow and you have to trim them, in our place we need to water them as well.

You are right, I am never spray water on grass, maybe sometimes on planted vegetables but mostly they get enough water... Sometimes like this summer too much. ..

pmaitra

People in the US who own houses with a yard, have to spend a lot of time cutting grass. I suggested one such person, who I saw spending his weekend toiling in his yard, to get a goat so that it will much off all the grass. Of course, it was said in jest.

BATTLE FIELD

Battle Captain
you all have beautiful lawn and grass in u.s and Europe.
you think and pay how to cut and trim and get rid of it

we think and pay how to grow, cultivate and preserve it.its very hard to maintain such a backyard here.

Zebra

Country flag
This is My lawnmower unit, I have quite a lot lawn so need some cutting power. :biggrin2:

:dude: I am telling you, I never saw such extension mower, towed by a ride on mower.

The towed extension mower's engine get started in just one pull.

Must be H*nda engine in it then. :biggrin2:

MetsaMan

People in the US who own houses with a yard, have to spend a lot of time cutting grass. I suggested one such person, who I saw spending his weekend toiling in his yard, to get a goat so that it will much off all the grass. Of course, it was said in jest.
:biggrin2:

Goat.. automatic lawnmower.. this days You can buy robot lawnmowers those can cut lawn automatic, I don't know how well they really are but in videos they seems to work ok. :clap2:

MetsaMan

you all have beautiful lawn and grass in u.s and Europe.
you think and pay how to cut and trim and get rid of it

we think and pay how to grow, cultivate and preserve it.its very hard to maintain such a backyard here.
Thank You, sometimes usually when summer is almost end You are quite "full" in lawn moving but then 6 months ago and next summer comes... again is feeling fun to make lawn moving... here this season just ends and I put My lawn moving gears to rest in winter...

MetsaMan

:dude: I am telling you, I never saw such extension mower, towed by a ride on mower.

The towed extension mower's engine get started in just one pull.

Must be H*nda engine in it then. :biggrin2:
Thank You, this was My idea what I thinking of because I want cut time what I use for lawn moving and have to say this works very well... :bounce:

I order this flailmower last winter directly in China and this engine is actually named "Jiangdong" 15 hp engine, engine is made in China but I understand that is made in licence by Honda.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles