My 1st post in DFI

amoy

This is my 1st message in DFI. Being from South China I'd like to offer personal views on China after reading quite some posts in this forum.

1) Muslim Chinese: There're almost 50m Muslims in China including Uigur (less than 10m). Almost in every major city u can see Uigur peddling dried fruits or furs... or running restaurants. Different ethnic groups or religions coexist peacefully. But the riots in Xinjiang and the Jihad calls for an Islamic state shadowed by neighboring Taliban did wake up lots of Chinese. Not easy, just imagine the size and the diversity of China. Anyway criminals should be brought to justice regardless of ...religious, or ethnic backgrounds.

2) some Indian friends are prone to believe such jokes like "China is going to dominate Indian Ocean" or "China is a threat to India" etc... I call them jokes because the truth is Chinese is minding more domestic affairs and our own well being................ Besides as an emerging power India doesn't need to imagine a rival for inspirations at all.

Pintu

Welcome to Defence Forum of India, ohimalaya, hope geopolitical divide will not be hindrance to friendship. Looking for some great discussion.Please read the forum rules also a request : Try to avoid as much as dots possible in between the sentences.

Regards

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Welcome ohimalaya!. Please post your views on respective threads so it can be discussed in much more holistic way.

bengalraider

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
welcome to DFI ohimalaya, nice to see more faces from across the mountainous divide here.

A.V.

welcome to DFI WAiting for your posts

RPK

Indyakudimahan
Country flag
Welcome! enjoy your stay here aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles