Must Watch: Kashmir Past and Present - Wajahat Habibullah - IDSA

ejazr

Ambassador
Habibullah is of Kashmiri origin and until very recently the CIC of India. He has been involved in important events in J&K history and gives a very good historical overview of Kashmir, discusses where the problems started and what the current problems are with some if his remedies to resolve them.

The video is available on the link below
Kashmir : The Present and The Future | Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
Habibullah is of Kashmiri origin and until very recently the CIC of India. He has been involved in important events in J&K history and gives a very good historical overview of Kashmir, discusses where the problems started and what the current problems are with some if his remedies to resolve them.

The video is available on the link below
Kashmir : The Present and The Future | Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses
Wajahat Habibullah sahab contacted DFI and had to say this

"I am not of 'Kashmiri origin', but of the J&K cadre of the IAS. I am from Lucknow
Wajahat Habibullah"

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

"I am not of 'Kashmiri origin', but of the J&K cadre of the IAS. I am from Lucknow
Wajahat Habibullah"

Son of Indian Army General

ejazr

Ambassador

Wajahat Habibullah"
Thanks, I stand corrected. I assumed that being of J&K cadre he was from J&K as well.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
He was divisional commissioner of nine districts in the state of Jammu and Kashmir between 1991 and 1993

His father was Maj Gen Enaith Habibullah, the first Commandant of NDA, Kharakvasla.

His father chose India over Pakistan during Partition and won his DSO while serving in WWII in Africa. His father was from 16 CAV.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles