Muslims should be Forced to adopt One Child Policy: Swede MP

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Annika Rydh, municipal party secretary in Älmhult, southern Sweden, blogs about her work and often links to Islam-critical articles.

Recently, she linked to a film entitled "Muslim Demographics" that claims Muslims are trying to take over the world one baby at a time.

"It's a global problem," Rydh wrote on her blog, according to anti-fascism magazine Expo.

"We can't tackle this locally. The international community needs to act by having some kind of restriction, like the one-child policy in China."

Yet, BBC News has previously revealed that the film she posted on her blog refers to incorrect birth rate statistics.

The anti-immigration party's spokesperson, Martin Kinnunen, said Rydh's comments do not represent any official party line on how many children women should have.

He declined to comment on his colleague's decision to link to the film.

"I don't comment on rumours," Kinnunen told Expo.

Rydh has found herself under fire before. In 2011, she faced flack for saying that the word "negro" was simply descriptive rather than a derogatory term.

"It shouldn't be an insult to be called a negro. There is the red race, the yellow race, and then there's me, who is of the white race," Rydh told the regional Smålandsposten newspaper.

"A negro is a negro. There is nothing demeaning with that."

The blog also links to articles on other sites with headlines such as "If it doesn't suit you, go home", which complains about asylum seekers' concerns about conditions at asylum centres in Sweden.

Another link entitled "The mollycoddling is so tiresome" argues that authorities spend too much money on underage asylum seekers who come to Sweden without a parent or a guardian (ensamkommande flyktingbarn).

In March 2012, Rydh attacked Metro columnist Lisa Magnusson and accused her of heaping blame on rape victims when foreign-born men commit rape.

"Yet again it's the victim's fault!" exlaims Rydh.

Yet Magnusson's column does not discuss any role of the victim, but instead argues that war-damaged migrants should receive psychological support in order to prevent potential crime.

Following the publication of Expo's article, Rydh removed the post from her blog.

"Not being able to promote thinking about an existing problem is very strange to me, but because so many saw it as offensive, I decided to remove it," Rydh wrote.

'Limit Muslims' birth rate': Sweden Democrat - The Local

Last edited:

JBH22

Re: Muslims should be Forced to adopt One Child Policy: Sewede MP

"It shouldn't be an insult to be called a negro. There is the red race, the yellow race, and then there's me, who is of the white race," Rydh told the regional Smålandsposten newspaper.

"A negro is a negro. There is nothing demeaning with that."
Could not agree more, its like saying coloured person just to sound politically correct but though utterly stupid.

Blackwater

i agree.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Country flag

I always wondered why Europeans welcomed immigrants with their declining and now
have swung to xenophobic paranoia because muslim populations in their countries have
increased? The issue maybe integration?

Last edited:

hello_10

Tihar Jail
Banned
I would definitely not use the word, Muslim or Hindu or Christian etc, but there must not be any reason for the destruction of India/world due to over population. there must not be any reason to have more population if we can't give them good life. and also there is no guarantee that Middle Class of India may remain capable enough to pay high subsidies to keep feeding its poor for the longer, regardless any religion :toilet:

India need to reduce its population to at least 700mil (or double to its population at 1947, no more than that), say by 2050. and whatever efforts we may take, we must take to achieve this certain target for a successful nation, for a successful World too :thumb:

datguy79

Could not agree more, its like saying coloured person just to sound politically correct but though utterly stupid.
You have probably never called a black person a negro :lol: The results are unpleasant.

JBH22

I always wondered why Europeans welcomed immigrants with their declining birth rates; and now
have swung to xenophobic paranoia because muslim populations in their countries have
increased?
Because Muslims instead of adapting to the culture their are imposing their Sharia law in Norway guess who are raping there? in France guess who are involved in crimes and in UK who manifest to implement sharia.

Not all nations are passive as India some if pushed too hard will fight with ferocity of cornered animal (a bit far fetched :p)

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Too late. Like every other European country, Sweden failed to consider the consequences of its immigration policies for many years.

JBH22

You have probably never called a black person a negro :lol: The results are unpleasant.
I've done it with a friend though and he would call me coolie no hard feelings.

datguy79

I always wondered why Europeans welcomed immigrants with their declining and now
Compare and contrast the differing immigration policies of North America vs Europe. One embraces diversity, the other instant assimilation.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag

Compare and contrast the differing immigration policies of North America vs Europe. One embraces diversity, the other instant assimilation.
Whites are declining both sides across the Atlantic. Period.

The Gainer Party are Hiapnics, Blacks in Amrika und Kanada and Muslims, Blacks in Urope Respectively. :rofl:

BangersAndMash

Not in my experience, they refer to each other in such colourful language!

Country flag

Because Muslims instead of adapting to the culture their are imposing their Sharia law in Norway guess who are raping there? in France guess who are involved in crimes and in UK who manifest to implement sharia.

Not all nations are passive as India some if pushed too hard will fight with ferocity of cornered animal (a bit far fetched :p)
Majority of the muslim population is contributing positively in their new
adopted countries, it may have to do with the majority that never had to
deal with minorities before??

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

i agree.:thumb::thumb::thumb:
I agree 1001% ... lets stop them populating like rats allover and endangering local species.

Blackwater

R u on drugs?..

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag

Inshallah They are taking care of their People of the Books. May Allah grant Momeins more Strength to achieve their Objectives.

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

Are you Ok???

Integration is always an issue with muslims since they simply want to outnumber and takeover and not just intergrate.

Now thats you know already.

Country flag

R u on drugs?..
How many scandinavians saw any minorities other than tourists?
I knew a girl from Finland in college who use to love Black-African American
men because she said their skin(maybe other parts??) fascinated her?

Blackwater

How many scandinavians saw any minorities other than tourists?
I knew a girl from Finland in college who use to love Black-African American
men because she said their skin(maybe other parts??) fascinated her?
U r taking this to other side. Muslims in western world never integrate in society. They live on govt benefits and produce kids sitting at home

Country flag

Are you Ok???

Integration is always an issue with muslims since they simply want to outnumber and takeover and not just intergrate.

Now thats you know already.
Integration is going to be a problem when you have immigrants coming from
extremist nations the reason I said this is north africans, iranians,pakistanis
seem to have major issues while Turks in Germany seem to be well integrated along
with surinamese in Holland. Take Indian muslims that have migrated never hear many
problems with them?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles