Muslims protesting against Myanmar killings and Assam riots turn violent

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
It was answered above by ani....ok I will also answer it for your sake - yes there is discrimination among Hindus, however we are all Hindus unlike - Shia and Sunnis or Chatholic and Protestants!
You are not a Hindu. You have the blood of Gengish Khan running through your veins. You are an Afghan Hazara.

If you are not born a Hindu, then you can't be a Hindu.

A Hindu will never lie about his origins. I hope you are not an illegal immigrant, and no Hindu does "community policing" on you.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
You are not a Hindu. You have the blood of Gengish Khan running through your veins. You are an Afghan Hazara.

A Hindu will never lie about his origins. I hope you are not an illegal immigrant, and no Hindu does "community policing" on you.
Hey Bhagwan! :dude:

Jim Street

Country flag
Hey Bhagwan! :dude:
:rofl:..........I understand what you just went through, i have same reaction when I write half a page post and other person instead of debating just call me WKK and rest his case.

Buddy, if I offended you then I apologize for that.

All I am saying is murderer may find any reason to kill a main. Whether its religion, race, caste, ethnicity, personal vendetta, brainwashed by anti-India forces... whatever.

I presented Hindu killing Hindu just to emphasize on the fact that we can go on and on one religion people killing other.

If tolerance is cowardice, then There is a thin line between Bravery and Madness.

Are you sure that line won't be crossed because in heat of the moment people crosses it ? Mob behavior also present this same aspect. An individual can do heinous crimes if he is part of a mob which he wouldn't have done alone. You can check the past riots.

Thanks for the links. My sources didn't emphasized over this as they mostly talked about past and root cause of the start of the movement.

Ummah has become a term which no longer used as an excuse or reason. The KSA which funded Pakistan based terror outfits, now handing over terrorists to India and wants to invest billions of dollars in India. If they believe in Ummah, they wouldn't even supply oil to us. There are few Sheikhs that supply them money because they can.

If you read recent news, Organization of the Islamic Conference (OIC), Hurriyat wasn't invited this year. But they did mentioned Kashmir as a nation which India showed strong opposition.

Blame the murderers but at the same time try to eliminate the reasons which makes a person murderer. With population India has, there won't be any shortage of people for these extremists.

Coming to truth, truth is relative and depends on your perception, your knowledge, belief and your personal characteristics. I am just presenting my version of truth, so are you.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Cliff@sea

C'est la vie
Country flag

Please don't spread disinformation . . . . If by Hindu you mean Ethnic Hindu , No one can change his ethnicity but that pretty much includes all the musalamans of India and Bangladesh too . . .

And If by Hindu you mean Religion, Ofcourse any one can become a Hindu , simply by Declaring yourself one .

KS

Bye bye DFI
Agreed. My point was about being vigilant and informing the police part. I too don't agree with taking law in own hands.
But they did not take law into their own hands...in the sense they did not keep these people in private prison for one year or bundled them all and threw them into BD.

I dont see why people are getting apologetic over a perfectly sensible decision by the ABVP. Unless we are this apologetic and politically correct to a fault, nothing ever is going to change in India for the better. Period.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
Unfortunately there doesnt seem to be one.

You can sent to the nearest office in your state by looking up this list.

:: VANVASI KALYAN ASHRAM ::
I think I will go personally or send the cheque!

I will tell them to open up a Paypal at least or a direcpay account! I can get them a lot of collection from known to people if they do that, as none has the to time to send cheques these days!

I will call them up tomorrow!

Reactions: KS

bhramos

Country flag
[video=youtube_share;AKn5N204lzc]http://youtu.be/AKn5N204lzc[/video]

Vulgar languge...

Oracle

Cong councillor named in FIR
Staff reporter
GUWAHATI, Sept 1 – The recent clashes in Barpeta on August 28 has put the ruling Congress in an embarrassing position as a local leader of the party was named in the FIR of the case for his alleged involvement in the violence. Meanwhile, though the situation in Barpeta improved, the affected people are still living in relief camps.
Police sources here told The Assam Tribune that the councilor of Barpeta Road, Mujammil Haque, was named in one of the FIRs of the incidents of violence in Barpeta during the AAMSU-sponsored Assam bandh. One person was killed and a number of houses were burnt down in Barpeta following clashes between bandh supporters and those who were opposing the same.

The alleged involvement of Haque also put Minister Nilamani Sen Deka in an embarrassing position while he was visiting the affected area. When the Minister was talking to a group of affected people, Haque and other local leaders of the Congress arrived at the spot and the affected people alleged that Haque was directly involved in inciting violence.

Police admitted that Haque was given a PSO and on the day of the incident, the PSO was on duty with the Congress man. But the PSO was withdrawn on August 29.

Meanwhile, the situation in Barpeta is improving and no untoward incident was reported from any part of the district in the last couple of days. However, night curfew in Barpeta is still on and curfew in the affected area was relaxed from 11 am to 3 pm.

Sources said that more than 800 affected people are still living in five relief camps in Barpeta and in addition to intensification of security measures, peace committees have been formed in various parts of the district.

Meanwhile, commenting on the allegation that adequate security measures were not taken in the relief camps set up in Dhubri district, police sources said that so far no incident of any attack on camp took place and "we are not apprehending any such attack." Sources said that most of the camps are located in areas considered safe while, security measures have been taken in the relief camps located in the vulnerable areas.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Re: Muslims protesting against Myanmar killings and Assam riots turn v

Azad Maidan Riot: 18 of 63 get bail, 5 discharged

\A sessions court granted bail on Friday to another 14 accused in the Azad Maidan riot case on grounds of parity after Bombay High Court released four last week.

With this, 18 of the 63 arrested for the riot have been granted bail. Another five were discharged after police said they did not have evidence against them.

Sessions judge R V Jatale held that since HC had granted bail to a few accused, others too could avail the benefit.

Assistant public prosecutor Jyoti Sawant argued the accused were involved in the riot and had a common intention to damage and cause loss to public property. She said another two accused arrested by Mumbai Police Crime Branch from Bihar for dishonoring the Amar Jawan Jyoti memorial had planned to flee to Nepal. Similarly, Sawant said, these accused could also escape.

Defence lawyers Sharif Shaikh and Khalid Azmi countered there was no evidence to prove the accused, who have spent average two months behind bars, were involved in the riot. "Mere presence at the spot does not prove their role."

Meanwhile, another accused Junaid Shiekh was granted interim anticipatory bail. Police are expected to file a chargesheet next week as the 90-day deadline nears an end.

Azad Maidan: 18 of 63 get bail, 5 discharged - Indian Express Mobile

Global Defence

New threads

Articles