Muslims in Western Nations

I am otm shank

Your answer makes no sense whatsoever.
stop with your rhetoric because you have no reply. If you had any empathy for muslims you'd want to alieviate their greatest suffering first and that's in Muslim countries where they're brutalized beyond any non muslims concious

Bornubus

Chodi Bhakt & BJPig Hunter
8a5789d41f1d85be72d44f45b0847cedf88853e60b7609f321178777825a7705.jpg

Khalsa_Panth

Most of my mothers family is from pakistan specifically lahore...and every Pakistani I've met even as a child has been ugly as f--ck as most south Asians are.

Starting with poor nutrition, then a adding poor healthcare and usually a poor fashion sense..its like the trifecta of ugliness..the one thing worse about pakistanis over Indians is pakistanis are much more hairier which is a huge aesthetic turn off at least in the west. Indian attitude of feebleness is very unattractive to anyone even other Indians
Hair is Good & so are Jatt looks Melech ।।
stop with your rhetoric because you have no reply. If you had any empathy for muslims you'd want to alieviate their greatest suffering first and that's in Muslim countries where they're brutalized beyond any non muslims concious
ਅਗੇਹੋਰਸੁਣੋਛੰਦਜੋਆਪਰਸਨੀਉਚਾਰਾ।।ਕਾਰਨਤੁਰਕਾਂਦੇਨਾਸੈਪੰਥਸਵਾਰਾ।।
Listen to the following passage, which the Guru has spoken with his tounge. The Panth will become beautiful after destroying the Turks.

https://www.manglacharan.com/home/ugardanthi-explanation-bansavalinama

Melech Rakshas your suffering begins from the moment you're circumcised & as Guru Nanak Dev Ji explains in Karni Nama the Holy Word Spoken from the Guru's Mouth while in Mecca,

We will Erase & Alleviate your Brutalized Suffering by Wiping the Quran & Mosque from Existence।।

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ।।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਿਹ।।

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles