Muslim world Demographics of the near future

Sailor

Not one person looked at this thread. Not one. Funny thing is that the thread is about the most important subject for the Hindu peoples of India that one could find.
It is about your future on the sub continent as the only non Islamic nation surrounded on all sides by nuclear armed Islamic countries. This includes all of Europe, Russia and the Middle East. No one was interested.

Country flag
sailor Hindus and muslims have lived together for 1200 years, it was only during this century that people acted on their differences, most of the Indian muslims are loyal and patriotic and are viewed by Hindus as Indians first than muslims. The paranoia sweeping thru Europe about muslim birth rates is not new to the rest of the world.

A.V.

sailor i just saw the thread sorry could not view it earlier one point is that INDIA IS NOT A NON ISLAMIC COUNTRY as you have stated it a SECULAR country with a high number of muslim population even greater than most islamic nations.

anyway the point is that it is not islam that we are fighting against, islam is as beautiful as any other religion and i have no problem if islam becomes the most popular religion in the future too < as the video specifies that its something to be feared about> its a certain class of brain washed people that we are fighting against they come in various names al queda OR LET these people do not respect any religion actually they want to express their frustration and failures by killing innocent people, they are present in every religion and around the world, they are the ones that needs to be fought collectively.

Country flag
much of the demographic explosion has been funded by Saudi Arabia as a part of their grand plan to use population as a weapon against the infidels this has been happening for over 50 years and nobody has any solution for it.

Sailor

Does this mean you will now live happily ever after with Pakistan, as it seems like a re merger should take place?

Country flag
Sailor that is not possible, since hatred has been the pakistani state policy since it was founded. Sailor what is your answer for this demographics question? if it was china they would just sterilize everyone after one kid but in other countries where we still value human dignity what do we do?

Sailor

There is no answer it is destined to happen, but I'll say this. If you think that you didn't like the world dominated by the Christian nations, get ready for a change soon.

Country flag
the question really will depend on how islam wants the world to be, do they want diversity of people,cultures and religions or do they want only one way or the highway, if they choose the latter it will only cause alliances to form against it. But even islam is not unified but i take it you mean sunni islam.

Country flag
Even in USA i never thought we would have a president of islamic ancestry . Barrack Hussein Obama his name also has reminders of USA's 2 biggest enemy and he seems to be on his mission??

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Ok if the Muslim poulation increases, how is it of concern to the world?
The poulation increase is not of terrorists. It's nothing but paranoia in the western world.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
why would someone have a problem with a world where muslims take center stage, just because they are muslims and have a different religion to our religion should make no difference. we have co-existed with them peacefully for centuries together and do so till date, a few miscreants creating terrorism here and there in the name of religion should not bother us much who as has been said have no religion, so lets do away with associating religion with terrorism and for that matter christianity has had its date with terrorism in the past and why just single out these two religions most religions have had association with terrorism in some form or the other. if it is about moving of power center in the west from christianity to islam then so be it and if obama is anything to go by then he certainly looks like a much saner person to have than a bush who ran havoc all over the world. change brings with it insecurities which is natural for we do not know what all will change bring along with it self and thanks to the western media we have developed an altogether negative image about islam, where as i am sure the religion must be absolutely beautiful just like any other religion is. come to think of it were napoleon or hitler muslims.

hindus are perturbed with christians more than the muslims who have tried every which way to convert hindus to christianity so if this change is happening then it will certainly be accepted by the hindus. as for hindus propagating their religion to others i think they have least bothered in doing so and still close to a billion people today follow the faith and probably this is also the reason why we have learnt to peacefully co-exist for we do not want to enforce our will on others and we accept things as they are.

more than the demographic changes taking place the west needs to be more bothered about the change in the power structure which is happening from west to east and if this happens peacefully then as it is this world would have changed drastically by 2030 where india and china along with russia and US would be the new power centers a time when US nato hegemony will be a thing of the past. one can understand the anguish all these changes will bring with themselves for christians in particular who had till date thought of themselves as the sole representatives of the power structure of this world.

change does take time to sink in but it does sink in and life moves on and west will learn the same sooner or latter and learn to live with it.

Pintu

I think this is not at all an issue , when the population of whole world is growing, and we should not identify the growth of Human population by identifying through religional prism , as for our country concerned we are an example, that a country and a nation where two the oldest religions Hindu and Islam peacefully co-existed for 1000 years.

Regards

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Instead of complaining, start making babies and stop depending on immigrants for doing dirty jobs in western countries.

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
It seems that it is a video made keeping in mind the evangelical agenda. I think it is still not far off when it comes to the facts.

What are the implications?

Europe becomes Eurabia as predicted.
Rise of right wing extremism in Europe that threatens all immigrants
Something in between still leading to Eurabia
Any other scenario

Pintu

In respect to all the members I would like to say Vinodji, that I think the Video can fuel the religious hatred, I am certainly not talking about this forum , but in world general , and also simply can not understand what the Video meant to say , does it meant to say that the European nations must increase its indigenous fertility rates with high rates , when there is ample shortage of basic amenities when the growth of World Population and this world are going to face a population burst, or does it say that Immigration should be stopped, if not by the Governments of the respected countries shown in the Video but by the indigenous people of a certain religious community themselves.

Regards

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
^^ I think this video is meant to scare the Christian West into becoming more religious. Also to increase the missionary activities in the rest of the world may be.

I didn't want to focus on why this video was made but whether the facts are correct and if yes what they mean.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
There is another thread running discussing the same. Can be merged.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles