Muslim protesters brand war heroes as " Murderers"

Rahul Singh

Country flag
Best i can define this situation like "Kisi ko 1 ungli pakdne do to woh gardan pakdne lagta hai".

These muslim immigrants should remember that this is Britain, which run by its own policy, not Ahamdinijad's and Khomeini's Iran or wahabi's KSA.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
LOL! And then they blame why their community is being maligned. What do they expect Westerners to react with, with them living in their country, enjoying their benefits, living off their facilities and cursing them? I am surprised that far right have not gone berserk yet. This is the reason why right wing is rising worldwide, especially in West.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
LOL! And then they blame why their community is being maligned. What do they expect Westerners to react with, with them living in their country, enjoying their benefits, living off their facilities and cursing them? I am surprised that far right have not gone berserk yet. This is the reason why right wing is rising worldwide, especially in West.
If western right wing had its way they wouldn't leave India....they view everyone from egypt to bangladesh as same.

It is not good thing to hope they come into power in west.

anoop_mig25

Country flag
one of the organisers, abu abbas, said: 'the protest is not about the anglian regiment but all occupations in muslim lands. They have gone over and killed civilians. We cannot accept this.'

read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oming-parade-turns-violent.html#ixzz16q9zy9xm
if thats point then what hell this people are doing in kafir land they must be in their muslim country land serving their mullas and dictators . England must now really get strict with this kind of people . Attitude of soft handling with this kind of people wont be good for england

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
dont worry anoop...this is there payback.

you always reap what you sow. allies of pak will suffer...there are no two ways about it.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
If western right wing had its way they wouldn't leave India....they view everyone from egypt to bangladesh as same.

It is not good thing to hope they come into power in west.
I know that they don't like us either. But the best part is, the dumbheads in the picture (mostly our dear neighbours from the looks of it) have run afoul of European right wing and the clash of these two would be a matinee show for us Indians to watch. Now for example BNP is one of the most "anti-Asian" group in UK. However, lately it shocked the world when it accepted a few Indians into its fold.

You see, when the boundaries of enemies changes, so do alliances and hates.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I know that they don't like us either. But the best part is, the dumbheads in the picture (mostly our dear neighbours from the looks of it) have run afoul of European right wing and the clash of these two would be a matinee show for us Indians to watch. Now for example BNP is one of the most "anti-Asian" group in UK. However, lately it shocked the world when it accepted a few Indians into its fold.

You see, when the boundaries of enemies changes, so do alliances and hates.
bnp are wankers....there philosophy isn't far from the nazis themselves. it was particularly hilarious when a sikh joined them and was screaming to deport all immigrants :emot15:

uk and usa are no saints...they had very clear hand in pak and its policies. they had no problem with them while we were the only ones suffering...likewise i couldn't care what happens to them.

infact all of this terrorism started because of meddling by westerners to fight against soviets and by installing puppet regimes across the middle east to have control over its resources which angered the people and they went to the mullahs. west has never cared about India and will never care about it either.

pankaj nema

Country flag
Throughout Europe anti muslim sentiment is rising

IN UK atleast the right wing BNP has now come in support of Indians saying that there fight is with Islamic fundamentalists.

But UK Muslims are definitely very agressive .They hold frequent anti west demonstrations and while even shouting slogans in the street the MURDEROUS look is there on their faces.

In future there would be a big riot in UK between Muslims and whites

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Throughout Europe anti muslim sentiment is rising

IN UK atleast the right wing BNP has now come in support of Indians saying that there fight is with Islamic fundamentalists.

But UK Muslims are definitely very agressive .They hold frequent anti west demonstrations and while even shouting slogans in the street the MURDEROUS look is there on their faces.

In future there would be a big riot in UK between Muslims and whites
if muslims are kicked out first then next will be turn of remaining others. nazis only started out against jews but soon treated all non-aryans as sub-humans. anyone who thinks right-wing westerner will not have views/motives against Indians living in there land is deluding themselves. Even avg brit calls Indians paki so according to them all are same.

bare in mind majority of uk muslims are of pakistan origin and that certainly tells a story...

ejazr

Ambassador
This is like a six month old story, but in any case to say that there is NO anti-Muslim prejudice in British media is completely wrong. Particularly when you are talking about tabloids like Daily Mail. Sure there might be some crazy Muslims who the British media helps in getting maximum airtime but then to say that this is why there is anti-Muslim sentiment is missing the big picture. There are British muslim soldiers as well who are fighting in Afghanistan as well as those who are opposing the war out of their sense of moral obligations along with other non-Muslim anti-war protestors.

Check out this Independent article on patently wrong articles on Muslim and how they are portrayed int he British press.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/m...ia-at-the-heart-of-britains-press-861096.html
Here are some more false stories concerning Muslims in Britain. Some were pure inventions, others contained a grain of truth but were distorted.

"Muslim Sickos" Maddie Kidnap Shock' – Daily Star, 28 April 2008. The story did not, as readers might have inferred from the front-page headline, reveal that Madeleine McCann had been kidnapped by a Muslim "sicko". In fact, it refers to a website on which claims were made that Madeleine's parents were involved in her disappearance.

"Hogwash: Now the PC brigade bans piggy banks in case they offend Muslims" – Daily Express, 24 October 2005. The story claimed that NatWest and Halifax had removed images of piggy banks from their promotional material in an effort to avoid offending Muslim customers, since pork is forbidden in Islam. The paper quoted observers calling such action "barmy" and "bonkers", thereby stirring up a huge response from the public.

After the story's publication, the Halifax drily noted that it "has not withdrawn any piggy banks from branches" and noted that in fact it had not used piggy banks in its branches for a number of years. The NatWest press statement noted that: "There is absolutely no fact in the story."

"Get off my bus I need to pray" – The Sun, 28 March 2008. This was the story of a Muslim bus driver ordering his passengers off his bus so that he could pray. The Sun story, along with footage of the bus driver praying, was widely circulated around right-wing blogs. Dhimmi Watch, the right-wing blog on the site Jihad Watch that catalogues perceived outrages committed by Muslims, even included The Sun story in their "ever-expanding You Can't Make This Stuff Up file". Well, actually, you can. The bus had been delayed, so in order to maintain frequency the bus company had ordered the driver to stop his bus and allow passengers to board the bus behind. Tickets and CCTV evidence show that all the passengers were on that bus within a minute.

The so-called witness, a 21-year-old plumber, who recorded the bus driver praying, had not been on the bus, and had arrived after the incident to find a small crowd outside a bus.

"The crescent and the canteen" – The Economist, 19 October 2006. There was no truth in the article's suggestion that Leicester University had banned pork on campus. In actual fact, the university Student Union had made just one out of the numerous cafes on campus halal, in a decision which had as much to do with economic factors as cultural sensitivity as Leicester has a large number of Muslim students. The other 26 cafes on the campus, including the main canteen, were still serving pork as usual.

We should all feel a little bit ashamed about the way we treat Muslims in the media, in our politics, and on our streets. They are our fellow citizens, yet often we barely acknowledge them. We misrepresent and in certain cases persecute them. We do not treat Muslims with the tolerance, decency and fairness that we so often like to boast is the British way. We urgently need to change our public culture.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I am afraid such things will happen since British Govt has a rather lax policy towards handling religious rants.

In ARRSE (British Army unofficial website), there was a mention of a case where an Afghanistan returned wounded soldier in a NHS hospital was manhandled and thrashed by Pakistani origin civilians. Such rowdies should have been themselves in jail.

My take on all this type of stupidness is the Country comes first, always and every time, over other factors.

If someone does not like that, then that someone might as well find a country that allows treachery to be its national pastime!

The point is simple, if I am a citizen of Britain, then I must follow their custom.

That is what is done when one visits Saudi Arabia. Foreign women cover up every aspect of their body and I am told that foreign men drink within the confines of their homes!

I am told during Ramadan, even in more 'liberal' Middle East countries, you cannot eat in the open during Ramazan!

This type of silly behaviour as is seen in Britain is what gets the hackles up against those who are favouring the fundamentalists because of religion. And the religion, to be frank, does not favour such fundamentalist thoughts!

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles