Muslim Mob lynches Hindu Man for using Horn

vayuu1

Country flag
its very tough to believe what you ppl have been telling abt PDF, ie, abt the Indian members there. i mean it sounds like those members are actually impostors posing as Indians & posting crap there to make Indian public look like fools (more than what they actually are). otherwise who in their 'right' mind would join a paki forum & then also act like an assified apologist?! had once read that PDF or some similar-sounding forum is compromised and is a portal of hackers or something. havent ever seen that forum, but through google-searches have seen the pages of **********. i hope they aren't the same?

Sent from my P9070 using Tapatalk
Look man I am a member there ,and takes on those whose sole purpose is to bash india, there is nothing more pleasing than trolling them on their own forum.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
ok. rndtv anchors look like corpses who have been shaken out of their slumber and forced to present randified news reports. who was the anchor/reporter? know the name?
The hindi one , they are also taking que from the farta slut and co.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Look man I am a member there ,and takes on those whose sole purpose is to bash india, there is nothing more pleasing than trolling them on their own forum.
bashing the terrorists is fine. but what about the Indian apologists there? do you feel they are Indians or actually impostors? if they are using taqqiya (abt the Ranchi culprit being RSS man) like you told in your earlier post, then am sure atleast some of them are definitely impostors, or indian-pakis.
or was that being written by the terrorists?

vayuu1

Country flag
bashing the terrorists is fine. but what about the Indian apologists there? do you feel they are Indians or actually impostors? if they are using taqqiya (abt the Ranchi culprit being RSS man) like you told in your earlier post, then am sure atleast some of them are definitely impostors, or indian-pakis.
or was that being written by the terrorists?

Actually it wasn't an indian members but one of the padosi, who shared a news story acc. To which this guy belongs to RSS and all the indian member condemned him.

vayuu1

Country flag
Besides, I don't apologise for anything, I mean and I have told them on their face that all this is happening to you coz of your deeds, and I told some kashmiri pretenders that kashmiri's are one of the most ahsaanfaramosh community on this planet and that's a fact.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles