Muslim appeasement by Modi Government.

Vijyes

perhaps cud u repeat yourself...muslim countries too need some body who can pay. their oil is useless if there is no market.

See my frustration with current dispensation is that they promised moon .. not that i expected them to deliver me moon but if they atleast take few half hearted steps, will keep me happy but i see none....
Can you tell me what is that India has to pay back? If India has nothing other than what I said to pay, then it is clear what the oil is given for

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
I have been giving enough logic and explanation
India getting oil from Arabs for keeping Muslims has no logic involved but a pathetic conspiracy theory generated while keeping mind numb & dumb.
Can you tell me what is that India has to pay back? If India has nothing other than what I said to pay, then it is clear what the oil is given for
India pays money.

Kumata

Country flag
Point is that we get nothing from muzzies for free and we have no obligation to continue feeding them from our own pockets ...

Vijyes

India getting oil from Arabs for keeping Muslims has no logic involved but a pathetic conspiracy theory generated while keeping mind numb & dumb.

India pays money.
World works on conspiracy. That is why intention is never explicitly expressed. Whenever anything is done without explicitly telling intention, it can be considered conspiracy.

India doesn't pay its own money. India simply repays the money it gets via FDI & remittance which totally amount to $140 billion. This is simply paying their own money back to them.

Point is that we get nothing from muzzies for free and we have no obligation to continue feeding them from our own pockets ...
That is not true. Remittance and FDI comes via dollar and allied sources. This is directly linked to Arabs and petrodollar geopolitics.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Well , he is not a priest. He is putting more and more taxes on those paying (majorly Hindus salaried ) and giving them lip service. Nothing else have happened except lip service. i don't know how u can say that we getting oil for free in turn for tolerating muslims.

Except for buying MLA;s, they are yet to do anything fruitful. While i do give him benefit of numbers in Rajya sabha, Larger population won;t with award wapsi 2.0 under progress, his time is already looking short.
Very correct. When you ask some straight forward thing, many will come up with unimaginable argument to defend the coward act.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
So does this mean Scroll will stop writing venomous hit jobs on him.
Idiot Modi wants to win heart of those , whose heart could not be won by even Ganghi. The most important thing is that he was not elected for winning heart. He is taking undue advantage of TINA factor for Hindus.

Craigs

Country flag
Idiot Modi wants to win heart of those , whose heart could not be won by even Ganghi. The most important thing is that he was not elected for winning heart. He is taking undue advantage of TINA factor for Hindus.
Has Modi ever advertised any single step that he took? Every step he takes comes as a surprise. So unless he takes concrete steps to appease Muslims, I don't believe in any rumors. Come back when that is happening. It is very simple that a good general chooses his battles carefully. There are three or four seemingly anti-muslim issues happening in India right now (Kashmir, TT ban, NRC, CAB) and this is not the time to engage in rhetoric to warm the cockles of pseudo-hindu busybodies and Modi knows that. To suppress any charge of anti-muslim behavior there is some smoke-screen being spread that is all.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Has Modi ever advertised any single step that he took? Every step he takes comes as a surprise. So unless he takes concrete steps to appease Muslims, I don't believe in any rumors. Come back when that is happening. It is very simple that a good general chooses his battles carefully. There are three or four seemingly anti-muslim issues happening in India right now (Kashmir, TT ban, NRC, CAB) and this is not the time to engage in rhetoric to warm the cockles of pseudo-hindu busybodies and Modi knows that. To suppress any charge of anti-muslim behavior there is some smoke-screen being spread that is all.
I am awaiting that surprise for more than years now. I hope you are true.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Hindu hraday Samrat Modi forget to mention kashmiri pundits and their resettlement in his zeal to appease Jhihadis of valley and what his government is going to provide them including concessional tickets to Kashmiris to come to Kashmir for ied celebration. In taking names of people who sacrificed for Kashmir, he missed out any Hindu name including shyamaprsha Mukharjee

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Modi is now in competition with Congress Mulayam and Mamta to become a greater secular. You won't find word Hindu to being utterred from his mouth unless he is party losing like what happened inassembly elections of threestates.

TheSeeker!

Country flag
Better shut your mouth and your judgement He has achieved what none other has done for last 70 years.

It's better to do than talk and he is a doer. Pandit resettlement issue will be taken up as well when the right time emerges.

Modi is now in competition with Congress Mulayam and Mamta to become a greater secular. You won't find word Hindu to being utterred from his mouth unless he is party losing like what happened inassembly elections of threestates.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Better shut your mouth and your judgement He has achieved what none other has done for last 70 years.

It's better to do than talk and he is a doer. Pandit resettlement issue will be taken up as well when the right time emerges.
I have given you full freedom to suck anything you want. Why do you want to shut me up?

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Time to cut slack for a bit of time dear HariPrasad.
I believe he has earned it.

We will push other core agendas with benefit of doubt to Modi.

fyodor

Country flag
I have criticized Modi and will continue to do so.
But by this abrogation of Article 370, he has clearly done something substantial. Other things like NRC which is very very very important is also in progress. Its too soon to say that he is Hindu Hriday Samrat but it would also be unfair to say that he is Cucked.

EDIT:
A though just crossed my mind. Modi has stereotypical baniya ways. You must have heard Paki saying: "Mooh mei ram ram aur bagal mei choori". His modus operandi is clearly that. A true Hindu Kshatriya ruler in his place would have been aggressive & his actions would match his words. But in the secular India which we have now, it is much better to operate stealthily. Modi's weakpoint is that he has a hunger for acclamation by the world. If he doesn't let it get to his head, he can achieve a lot for India & Bhartiya revivalism.

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles