Muslim appeasement by Modi Government.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Governance functions in a democracy under the constraints of law. For law to be applied, facts must be established. Government cannot act on every single viral video that propagates on our social media. In a federal set up there is also the constraint of sharing of responsibility with the state government, there are things where central government can only advise and not act. You guys need to chill and not spread paranoia.
Ohhhhhh is it? if somebody issues a video for raising Jihad against 80% percent of the people of the country or somebody like Owaisi say that they can kill 100 crore Hindu Sikh police is removed , and government cannot do anything than I feel sorry for Hindus. If government cannot do anything for this sort of open crimes then I feel sorry for hundred crore Hindus and in particular the persons like you.

S.A.T.A

Ohhhhhh is it? if somebody issues a video for raising Jihad against 80% percent of the people of the country or somebody like Owaisi say that they can kill 100 crore Hindu Sikh police is removed , and government cannot do anything than I feel sorry for Hindus. If government cannot do anything for this sort of open crimes then I feel sorry for hundred crore Hindus and in particular the persons like you.
Inciting people to wage violent jihad against Hindus is just as bad as asking Hindus to carry out violent indiscriminate attacks against Muslims (just what you did) both are condemnable. You are letting your enthusiasm get the better of you.

S.A.T.A

Trying too hard to save your kind?

Weren't you the one who said there's no cow smuggling because you never saw one and people shouldn't defend themselves against cow stealing Muslims ,and your constant itch to defend Muslims and their victimhood farce?

yes, I remember ,try more ,but islamic game is slowly going to end ,a reverse Islam is soon going to be applied on Muslims .
I have equal concern for all fellow citizens. Right now I'm extremely concerned about the mental health of my fellow forumites.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Inciting people to wage violent jihad against Hindus is just as bad as asking Hindus to carry out violent indiscriminate attacks against Muslims (just what you did) both are condemnable. You are letting your enthusiasm get the better of you.
Hindus' response is always reactive in nature. You gave a wrong example. I am not inciting anybody to veg violence against Muslims. I simply say that if your enemy is violent against you, and you cannot protect yourself from peaceful means you have to protect yourself by all means. . I don't say that Hindus should harm peaceful Muslims. In a situation like Kashmir, where you are forced to leave your home and your motherland because you are in minority by way of violent means and Government doesn't protect you, what option is left with you ? I like people to pick up the guns and fight for you right. Right to protect yourself is the most fundamental right. I advocate 2 exercise that right. I am not a hypocrite like you , who close his eyes not to see the reality and coming danger.

S.A.T.A

Hindus' response is always reactive in nature. You gave a wrong example. I am not inciting anybody to veg violence against Muslims. I simply say that if your enemy is violent against you, and you cannot protect yourself from peaceful means you have to protect yourself by all means. . I don't say that Hindus should harm peaceful Muslims. In a situation like Kashmir, where you are forced to leave your home and your motherland because you are in minority by way of violent means and Government doesn't protect you, what option is left with you ? I like people to pick up the guns and fight for you right. Right to protect yourself is the most fundamental right. I advocate 2 exercise that right. I am not a hypocrite like you , who close his eyes not to see the reality and coming danger.
My dear friend kashmiri Hindus could not have picked up arms, because no self respecting state, with a well oiled and trained armed military under its disposal, would have allowed untrained civilians to pick up a fight. In an uneven contest Hindus would have been slaughtered. Now the Indian state is successfully waging war against miscreants in the state and killed an estimated 50000 of them. You will agree Indian state and its military arm is more efficient at killing than any civilian group.

P:S - your reference to NZ incident gave me the impression that you are calling for a similar act. If you say that you are not calling for indiscriminate killing of Muslims, then I'll take your word for it.

S.A.T.A

Typical muzzie sickular logic , the DIFFERENCE IS this is HINDU LAND which was PARTITIONED BY YOUR KIND , and still refused to leave ,that is after 600-700 yrs of ISLAMIC TERROR ,RAPE,GENOCIDE ,so all we are asking is RETALIATION IN SAME COIN, a masjid for a Mandir ,a murder for a murder ,a mob for a mob ,a girl for a girl ,conversion for a conversion ,HATRED FOR A HATRED(your quran) , and Mecca for AYODHYA.

NOOO, You taqiya jehadi NOoooo ,your only concern is for Muslims , never have I seen you show concern for hindus(for you kaafirrs) getting raped ,maimed converted .
Go do SM jehad somewhere else ,here more you try to defend cow smuggling ,paedophilic Islamic terrorists ,more you motivate us to spread the word far and wide .

For Peace of Bharat Islam needs to go from south Asia ,also known as Indian subcontinent .

For peace of our mind revenge in equal measures need to be and will be taken.

After all mughals were "secular" ,"loving" (rapists) and "great" , Allow us to reciprocate same GREATNESS ,LOVE AND SECULARISM.
I would have responded if I can make sense of your post. All I could make out is you want a mob for mob. Sure knock yourself out, my advanced obituary.

S.A.T.A

EXACTLY MY POINT ,
see ,I remember you repeating same things of muslims peaceful ,Muslims need education ,love muslims ,Muslims misunderstood and at the same time , yogi is bad ,hard core Hindu = Islamic terrorists ,bhagwa is bad, name changing futile ,Secularism ,and all the bs during election period ,
you were countered by several members here but you kept on repeating same things ,changing from one topic to other, writing BS WHICH DID NOT MAKE SENSE to original arguments ,
Like I said I REMEMBER YOU ,this is me giving back ,

BTW 1400 yrs ago a desert thief molested a six yr old child and attacked Mecca through deceit breaking the treaty he himself begged for,
that thief didn't know that he can fly on donkeys ,split the moon and camel piss was miraculous until he turned 32 ,
As you can see all Muslims are converted blood thirsty ,child raping terrorists.
( This is in line with your tactics of changing topics completely different from original argument or cry victimhood for Islam by digging up isolated events while completely ignoring 20 times more done by YOUR KIND)

SELVAM= KSHITIJ JI= DEFENCEANALYST=ADVAIDHYA TIWARI(or something like that) probably= SATA ( SATA"N")
Sorry don't remember you or having any intelligent conversation with you (which is not surprising). Remembering me is all good and just don't turn me into a cult figure.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
My dear friend kashmiri Hindus could not have picked up arms, because no self respecting state, with a well oiled and trained armed military under its disposal, would have allowed untrained civilians to pick up a fight. In an uneven contest Hindus would have been slaughtered. Now the Indian state is successfully waging war against miscreants in the state and killed an estimated 50000 of them. You will agree Indian state and its military arm is more efficient at killing than any civilian group.

P:S - your reference to NZ incident gave me the impression that you are calling for a similar act. If you say that you are not calling for indiscriminate killing of Muslims, then I'll take your word for it.
When you are massacred in numbers and forced to leave your home by leaving your women there, then and irrespective of outcome of the war, you should pick up the weapons. No matter weather you win or loose. Our history is full of such incidents when people fought inspite of knowing that they cannot win. This is the reason why they can not make India an Islamic state in spite of long period of invasion and rule. They made some European countries, Iran , middle East totally Islamic within few years but they could not make India Islamic state. This is their unfinished agenda. They aspire to finish by way of Gazawa e Hind. That is why we have to fight them irrespective of whether we lose or we win. We elected a government thinking that they will protect us but our hopes proved utterly wrong. Believe me, Untill we learn to protect ourselves, nobody is going to help us. They will do only lip services. That's why I advocate to kick the ass of Modi . At least Congress is an open enemy and they can not backstabe us.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Listen to her last sentence. It is the time to throw political correctness in basket and speak truth.

S.A.T.A

Of course you don't remember me as you have do victimhood infused secular propoganda ,at many many places , it must be hard to keep track.
Don't beat yourself up you can still do your secular jehad at other places.

As far as intelligent conversation is considered
your quote during election time
" I never saw any Muslim stealing cow in my locality, so this cow smuggling cases are murders by HINDU extremists in the garb of cow "
ALSO YOU
"Rather than catching or challenging cow smugglers ,HINDUS should CALL POLICE and not take matters in their own hand and ABIDE BY LAW, while Muslims steal their property and fire at them"
ALSO BY YOU
" In my locality Muslims live peacefully ,there are no mob or love jehad episodes ,ALL MUSLIMS ARE NOT SAME "

apparently because all Muslims are not same Hindus should just ignore the Muslims attacking killing them because of ISLAMIC HATE, this was my reply to your BS during that taqiya of yours ,for that you brought in LAW abiding Hindus and democracy and what not.

Lies ,Deceit ,violence ,victimhood ,propoganda ,"peace"(lol) =ISLAM.
No those exchanges I remember, not sure with whom. I still advocate citizens submitting themselves to the wisdom and fairness of the law of the land over the justice of a mob. Mobs by their nature are hare brained, in capable of critical analysis, disorganized, easily swayed by rumors. All these factors makes civilized societies distrust mob based justice and repose their faith in institutionalized law and order mechanisms of the state. However I can understand why uneducated village bumkins have such fascination with violent mobs and less patience with institutionalized rule of law. Which is why education is such key factor in the advancing of our society.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
. I still advocate citizens submitting themselves to the wisdom and fairness of the law of the land over the justice of a mob.
Give justice to Kashmiri Hindus. We don't want mob justice. Just bring a single perpetrator of crime to justice. Just one. And then give your advice.

S.A.T.A

When you are massacred in numbers and forced to leave your home by leaving your women there, then and irrespective of outcome of the war, you should pick up the weapons. No matter weather you win or loose. Our history is full of such incidents when people fought inspite of knowing that they cannot win. This is the reason why they can not make India an Islamic state in spite of long period of invasion and rule. They made some European countries, Iran , middle East totally Islamic within few years but they could not make India Islamic state. This is their unfinished agenda. They aspire to finish by way of Gazawa e Hind. That is why we have to fight them irrespective of whether we lose or we win. We elected a government thinking that they will protect us but our hopes proved utterly wrong. Believe me, Untill we learn to protect ourselves, nobody is going to help us. They will do only lip services. That's why I advocate to kick the ass of Modi . At least Congress is an open enemy and they can not backstabe us.
Hindu civilization survived the Muslim onslaught due to various reasons, but importantly also because we recognized the wisdom of retreat, when disadvantaged, to fight another day. Kashmiri Hindus chose retreat to avoid a possible genocide. No retreat would have made poetic sense if no succor was available and the only option was to go down fighting. But the situation was not that desperate, they belonged to a country that was majority Hindu and military aide readily available. The fact that today we are talking about the return of the Kashmiri Hindus to the valley and not writing obituaries on their genocide is tribute to the wisdom of the Kashmiri Hindus.

BJP is not responsible for the Constitutional, political, social and security crisis in kashmir, but they also don't have a ready made solution to untangle the mess. BJP is treading cautiously by avoiding knee jerk solutions to complicated questions which have grave constitutional and security implications.

Its been only 5 years since a Hindu nationalist party has been in absolute power. Like a chronic bank bencher who has been suddenly anointed the class monitor, they don't know (or are still coming to terms with) how to use this power efficiently. The predicament and dilemma of the Hindu middle class is is reflected in the thinking of the BJP. We aspire for a Hindu Renaissance, a Hindu state, but without break down of law & order, retain the sovereignty of the constitution and at the same time persuade the religious minorities that their interests would be secured. It's not an easy task to cut through this dilemma of entangled interests.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
No those exchanges I remember, not sure with whom. I still advocate citizens submitting themselves to the wisdom and fairness of the law of the land over the justice of a mob. Mobs by their nature are hare brained, in capable of critical analysis, disorganized, easily swayed by rumors. All these factors makes civilized societies distrust mob based justice and repose their faith in institutionalized law and order mechanisms of the state. However I can understand why uneducated village bumkins have such fascination with violent mobs and less patience with institutionalized rule of law. Which is why education is such key factor in the advancing of our society.
I’d say it’s the trust in governance systems rather than education that is the answer to mob violence.

Thankfully 95% of children below 14 are undergoing formal education in form or the other, % of the educated is bound to go up as time passes.

S.A.T.A

I’d say it’s the trust in governance systems rather than education that is the answer to mob violence.

Thankfully 95% of children below 14 are undergoing formal education in form or the other, % of the educated is bound to go up as time passes.
Trusting governance systems requires understanding the nuances of how a state functions. This requires a level of education. One more reason why a educated elite always rules over the vast uneducated masses.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Hindu civilization survived the Muslim onslaught due to various reasons, but importantly also because we recognized the wisdom of retreat, when disadvantaged, to fight another day. Kashmiri Hindus chose retreat to avoid a possible genocide. No retreat would have made poetic sense if no succor was available and the only option was to go down fighting. But the situation was not that desperate, they belonged to a country that was majority Hindu and military aide readily available. The fact that today we are talking about the return of the Kashmiri Hindus to the valley and not writing obituaries on their genocide is tribute to the wisdom of the Kashmiri Hindus.

BJP is not responsible for the Constitutional, political, social and security crisis in kashmir, but they also don't have a ready made solution to untangle the mess. BJP is treading cautiously by avoiding knee jerk solutions to complicated questions which have grave constitutional and security implications.

Its been only 5 years since a Hindu nationalist party has been in absolute power. Like a chronic bank bencher who has been suddenly anointed the class monitor, they don't know (or are still coming to terms with) how to use this power efficiently. The predicament and dilemma of the Hindu middle class is is reflected in the thinking of the BJP. We aspire for a Hindu Renaissance, a Hindu state, but without break down of law & order, retain the sovereignty of the constitution and at the same time persuade the religious minorities that their interests would be secured. It's not an easy task to cut through this dilemma of entangled interests.
We are in majority because two Muslim Nations carved out of India. Few inverters multiply in in 600 million Muslims in subcontinent. If you want to give credit of that to wisdom of Hindus, I can I can only laugh at you. I hope that you don't encounter that condition where your family members killed and you have to show the wisdom of retreat. Let me tell you that the reason we have survived in India is not because of the wisdom of retreat , but the bravery of people who died fighting enemy but made them piss. Alexander won against Porus but decided to retreat not because his wisdom but of poras but because of fear of fighting prowess of Indians. In Spite of 80% in population, if Kashmiri pandits cannot be given justice by bringing culprits to Judiciary , it is the surrender of 1000 million Hindus against few lakh Kashmiri goons.

DMZ_dazzle

Wh had a chance back in 1800s. Maharaja Ranjit Singh, Peshwas and Ahom dynasty could have jointly wiped out this cult from the sub continent and established a buffer state in eastern Iran. But they didn't. We shouldn't have allowed the spread of this cult to East Asian countries. Everything would have been fine for us had we acted then.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Most are rotting in unmarked Graves.
Not at all. All terrorist killed almost a decade and ago were foreign terrorist. Indian Kashmiri terrorist who are killed in recent time were not born 3 decades ago. All goons who did that are millionaires of Kashmir today.

S.A.T.A

We are in majority because two Muslim Nations carved out of India. Few inverters multiply in in 600 million Muslims in subcontinent. If you want to give credit of that to wisdom of Hindus, I can I can only laugh at you. I hope that you don't encounter that condition where your family members killed and you have to show the wisdom of retreat. Let me tell you that the reason we have survived in India is not because of the wisdom of retreat , but the bravery of people who died fighting enemy but made them piss. Alexander won against Porus but decided to retreat not because his wisdom but of poras but because of fear of fighting prowess of Indians. In Spite of 80% in population, if Kashmiri pandits cannot be given justice by bringing culprits to Judiciary , it is the surrender of 1000 million Hindus against few lakh Kashmiri goons.
Discretion is the better part of valour. Even the most bravest of armies understand the value of a strategic retreat. You can laugh all you want, but remember you got to be alive to able to laugh at others. Deadmen can't chuckle. Kashmiri Hindus were subjected to collective injustice and I daresay Indian state has held the kashmiri Muslims to collective accountability over the last 25 years.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles