Muslim appeasement by Modi Government.

garg_bharat

Country flag
It is State govt (Phadnavis) job to arrest people who are speaking against other communities and instigating riots.

Waman Meshram has been instigating people against Brahmins for ages now and no government has done anything about it.There are videos on youtube talking about killing Brahmins.

Brahmins on their part are blind to threats to their community.

Nobody has taken Waman Meshram to court. Can Brahmin not form a society or association and take legal action through it.

garg_bharat

Country flag
I have talked to scores of temple pujari and none of them have any knowledge of Veda.

The person who is supposed to guide people on religious matters are ignorant themselves.

This is the state of Hindu religion.

Pujari only learns some karm-kaand and focus on earning money. But he has no answers when other religions point fingers.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Pundits need to come out and accept that they have falsified Vedic literature.

Pundits need to accept that there is no caste system in Veda.

Otherwise law of karma will take hold and Waman Meshram's threat of killing Brahmins may become a reality one day.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Veda is very clear on law of karma; God not only gives individual punishment but also collective punishment. Nobody can escape God's justice.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
Well the direction of Modi govt was very clear in the last two years. Top businessmen did not support Modi in 2019 election. Modi comes from a poor family and obviously has a soft corner for the underclass.

I think there is no surprise. Surprise is only for the ignorant.

How many people file taxes above 2 crore and 5 crore. I guess a very small number. Methinks govt should not have increased taxes. But then Modi is pissed off with certain people.
Yeah. So 93% Corporate Donation for election to BJP was made by poor farmers, you say? My dear wiseman, you ain't much informed yourself it appears.

https://www.telegraphindia.com/indi...p-got-16-times-more-than-congress/cid/1694134

His holier than thou attitude regarding Sadvi Pragya showed a glimpse to his nature. He actually has not touched any core Hindu issues in his last 5 years, and none around him has uttered a single word about Ram Mandir since taking oath 2nd time. Even the impotent action of Delhi Police on the Temple vandalism, is also a case in point.

Btw, the question is not how many earn more than 2 crores. Question is how it is justified to increase burden of tax on the class of people who actually invest and creates jobs, when agriculture sector is left out of taxation all together.

Modi has understood (and BJP too) what works for it. So get ready for low inflation, moderate to high economic growth, high infra growth. Job growth is hampered all over the world by depressed economic conditions. Modi does not wield a magic wand.

The government doles to poor will continue and will provide the winning margin BJP needs in the elections.

I so wish that you are right about the economy. But forcing down electric vehicles down the throat of people that would likely cause havoc with automobile sector. Not only in organised sector, but also unorganised sector.

Any how, my focus was always toward core hindutva issues and Modi has changed his skin so quickly, I'd not be surprised if he joins Mamata in next Friday prayer.

Roshan

Country flag
Well you may be right, but BJP cannot afford to pick and choose the Hindus it wants to represent. BJP has not supported the removal of restrictions on temple entry, but it recognized that millions of Hindu women are affected and concerned by the continued role of patriarchy in Hindu religious practices and hence had to nuance its stand. Section 377 of the constitution was a baggage of the Raj and honestly quite dated. Criminalizing homosexuality has no precedence in traditional Indian legal history and I'm not sure why we are superimposing Victorian morals to Indian culture.
That particular practice has no patriarchy around it at all so not sure what it's relevance is over here. They first supported the verdict and then saw the outrage in kerala before doing a flip flop. At any rate on what basis was such a decision taken without consulting the stake holders I.e the pilgrims and devotees anyway? It's not like woke feminists are interested in visiting the temple anyway. just see how the SC treated a PIL regarding women entry into mosques.
As regards the sec 377 issue, it may be a Victorian era law but as such there wasn't any practical need to support it being lifted. It's just giving rise to the sort of decadence in the west we ie those of us who are proud of our culture and roots just don't want to see here such as gay bars and pride parades.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Yeah. So 93% Corporate Donation for election to BJP was made by poor farmers, you say? My dear wiseman, you ain't much informed yourself it appears.

https://www.telegraphindia.com/indi...p-got-16-times-more-than-congress/cid/1694134

His holier than thou attitude regarding Sadvi Pragya showed a glimpse to his nature. He actually has not touched any core Hindu issues in his last 5 years, and none around him has uttered a single word about Ram Mandir since taking oath 2nd time. Even the impotent action of Delhi Police on the Temple vandalism, is also a case in point.

Btw, the question is not how many earn more than 2 crores. Question is how it is justified to increase burden of tax on the class of people who actually invest and creates jobs, when agriculture sector is left out of taxation all together.

I so wish that you are right about the economy. But forcing down electric vehicles down the throat of people that would likely cause havoc with automobile sector. Not only in organised sector, but also unorganised sector.

Any how, my focus was always toward core hindutva issues and Modi has changed his skin so quickly, I'd not be surprised if he joins Mamata in next Friday prayer.
Agreed with the above all except last line.

There is some logic. Indian population did not have access to basic goods and services since 70 years. Remember less than 2 dollar per capita 70% population. These people are only concerned with basic things and religious issues are not a priority to this set of people.

By focusing on them and providing access to gas, light, water, roads, jobs, education Modi has created an assured vote bank which won him 2019 for a long time. Once the basic needs are satisfied then this population will go on to next level as per Maslows pyramid. The religious wants. This also prevents the rice bag Christians from harvesting the poor population. Let Indian government provide them what the Church is taking advantage of.

We need this 50% of Indian population with basic needs fulfilled and assured votebank for the BJP.

Once Modi has this in the pockets, then he shall address the civilisational issues after uniting all Hindus.

S.A.T.A

That particular practice has no patriarchy around it at all so not sure what it's relevance is over here. They first supported the verdict and then saw the outrage in kerala before doing a flip flop. At any rate on what basis was such a decision taken without consulting the stake holders I.e the pilgrims and devotees anyway? It's not like woke feminists are interested in visiting the temple anyway. just see how the SC treated a PIL regarding women entry into mosques.
As regards the sec 377 issue, it may be a Victorian era law but as such there wasn't any practical need to support it being lifted. It's just giving rise to the sort of decadence in the west we ie those of us who are proud of our culture and roots just don't want to see here such as gay bars and pride parades.
Arthavam(women's menstrual cycle) and the role of ritual purity in the conduct of Hindu ceremonies and rituals have been a subject of extensive sociological studies. There is little doubt that women's menstruation is generally known to render a woman, in Hindu tradition, impure and women undergoing the cycle are generally excluded from being associated with Hindu rituals or visiting temples during that period. This tradition smacks of patriarchy, because men always set the rules when it came to temple rituals and there is no evidence to suggest that women considered themselves impure on account of the menses and wanted to be kept out of ritual.

BJP and I think the RSS too have taken a progressive stance on discarding old ideas on women's menstrual cycle and Hindu temple rituals, which was evident from their stand on shani shignapur case. They could hardly have been expected to take a different position when it came to Shabarimala and be exposed as hypocrites. I think they took a sensible position by accepting the SC observation that this was a matter of according Hindu women the right to practice their religion without being being encumbered by outdated social beliefs.

Kumata

Country flag
By focusing on them and providing access to gas, light, water, roads, jobs, education Modi has created an assured vote bank which won him 2019 for a long time. Once the basic needs are satisfied then this population will go on to next level as per Maslows pyramid. The religious wants. This also prevents the rice bag Christians from harvesting the poor population. Let Indian government provide them what the Church is taking advantage of.

We need this 50% of Indian population with basic needs fulfilled and assured votebank for the BJP.

Once Modi has this in the pockets, then he shall address the civilisational issues after uniting all Hindus.
Problem with above is that they way peacefull 's are replicating, they will soon start breeding in gutters as well since houses will are more or less full anyways. Modi doesn't have the luxury of time. He is 68 already. he will be 73 by next elections and 75 is the retirement age by his own standards and 5 years are not enough to bring 50 % above poverty level.

People gave him initial 5 years with lot many hopes and he did zilch. Still people voted thinking that he needs a bigger innings to correct garbage of 70 years but These upcoming 5 years will be make or break for him. People who care, do not have patience to listen to excuses anymore. All he did is improved his image on foreign policy fronts... which got him some votes... trust me, if he again spend these 5 years doing Economic reforms and appease muzzies , he will be kicked out with janaudhari christian being PM once more... and that will ensure that muzzies take over our homes for breeding .... His fall from grace will be swift and quick... for sure ...On same time, He is burdening middle class more .. its the same middle class which have always voted for him ...and he is slowly alienating him...

He gave houses and what not to these peaceful and assholes still voted for Khangress now he is again trying to be a Asshole called Mahatma Gandhi . ..Why cant he be himself.... Mascot of hindutva ...which made him what he is today...

garg_bharat

Country flag
Goddamn BS going on this thread. I can bet none of you criticizing Modi voted BJP.

Most Pundits still vote Congress. Know this for certain.

Janaudhari Christian is loved more by Pundits. Modi is dalit afterall.

BJP is party which takes feedback of people. It does what matters.

Donations to BJP reflect hopes of most Hindus. And guys like you are not one of those 'most'.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Modi is Modi; he is neither you nor me.

Gandhi still sells in this country. Though his market is shrinking. Gandhi is still a mascot in politics. So Modi invoking Gandhi is a political thing.

One thing is certain, that is, Modi does not represent hard-Hindutva.

Kumata

Country flag
Goddamn BS going on this thread. I can bet none of you criticizing Modi voted BJP.

Donations to BJP reflect hopes of most Hindus. And guys like you are not one of those 'most'.
Your understanding of subject is pretty vague sir. I for one, not Only voted for Modi but also my family. Ur current finance minister for state is my MP And been there for 20 years now.

Those days are gone when you can hide behind being dalit and lower strata. In my part of world, we treat these dalits and Lower strata as equal to us. Those days are gone and in many places, they are well off than upper casts. That's most absurd way of justifying...

As for Modi and hindutva goes, that's been. The case always. He is a product of hindutva and is the reason getting votes.

I am against any appeasement politics..simple. If he wants to be another of takla Gandhi than I have no issues but he have to leave the chair than... He is. On chair b cause of his hindutva and RSS Credentials..

garg_bharat

Country flag
Your understanding of subject is pretty vague sir. I for one, not Only voted for Modi but also my family. Ur current finance minister for state is my MP And been there for 20 years now.

Those days are gone when you can hide behind being dalit and lower strata. In my part of world, we treat these dalits and Lower strata as equal to us. Those days are gone and in many places, they are well off than upper casts. That's most absurd way of justifying...

As for Modi and hindutva goes, that's been. The case always. He is a product of hindutva and is the reason getting votes.

I am against any appeasement politics..simple. If he wants to be another of takla Gandhi than I have no issues but he have to leave the chair than... He is. On chair b cause of his hindutva and RSS Credentials..
Boss I have already told on this forum only that Hindutva is ill defined. When we invoke Hindutva we run a risk of getting into circles.

I do not trust any Pundit at all. No Pundit gives a straight answer to anything. Pundits are as confused as anybody else. When cornered ( and I have done it), they are reduced to saying that they do what 'yajman' wants. It is equal to a business saying they do what customer wants. Religion is not and cannot be what somebody wants. Because then there will be 100 crore versions of the religion.

There is no need to inflate things. Small scale violence is common in India. Somebody's house and other property is in the same league as a temple. Consider temple as property and move on.

Last edited:

garg_bharat

Country flag
Read my tweets on the subject @GargBharatvarsh

Now thousands of people read my tweets every day.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy

Then you should re-read all my posts in this forum.

You will not find a stronger supporter of Modi.

But if we don't build pressure, the bubble can separate these leaders from needs of Hindus.
We are not supporting a dynasty & as such criticizing is very much in lieu of democratic norms.

Stop seeing conspiracies please.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

And our Modi wants to win the San ka Vishwas. Now they know that Modi is also like others so they are not worried.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

Reality of Meerut and coward BJP...........
They want to win the confidence of Jhihadis.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles