Muslim appeasement by Modi Government.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
After coming back to power , BJP has taken a "U"turn. Sabka Vikas has turned into only Muslims ka saath aur Muslim ka Vikas. Now Modi has send an army officer to Deoband to employ clerics from Deoband into Army. Modi government is arranging scholarship for 5 crore Muslim students. Knowing fully well that Hindus don't have any other options but to vote for Modi. He has started taking Hindus as granted. Modi government has failed to protect our temples into national capital. No work is done for Kashmiri Pandits resettlement. Now he has taken a a path of licking Muslim's feet for 2024 election. it is the strategic mistake of we Hindus that we didn't keep a substitute. Let discuss BJP"s anti Hindu policies here.

arya

Country flag
Well he walking on foot print of ghandhi , indra, nehru , rajiv all these hindu leader relaised muslim numbers are increasing , same thing bjp doing they want to win kerla , WB so showing love toward Muslim.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
We must make it clear that if BJP wish to lick the the private parts of Muslims , they are free to do so but then they should forget the Hindu votes. We must have some of the organisation to represent Hindus.

Last edited:

arya

Country flag
We must make it clear that if BJP wish to lick the the private parts of Muslims they are free to do so but then they should forget the Hindu votes. We must have some of the organisation to represent Hindus.

No matter you like or not but you have to fight with today reality , no govt will help hindus , its our fight so if you except anything from any govt then its your fault .

Numbers matter

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
No matter you like or not but you have to fight with today reality , no govt will help hindus , its our fight so if you except anything from any govt then its your fault .

Numbers matter
In spite of 80% the population, if our numbers do not matter , it is our fault. We have to correct it. I am doing exactly that by opening this thread to create awareness among Hindus and Anita misconception that BJP is a Hindu favouring party.

Last edited:

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
Well he walking on foot print of ghandhi , indra, nehru , rajiv all these hindu leader relaised muslim numbers are increasing , same thing bjp doing they want to win kerla , WB so showing love toward Muslim.
When did BJP show muslim love in WB:shock::shock::eek1:. When so many BJP cadre have been killed by TMC goons for chanting Jai Sree Ram. Infact bjp made JSR an agenda to tighten Momota s noose. Spreading misinformation. Hmmm

arya

Country flag
When did BJP show muslim love in WB:shock::shock::eek1:. When so many BJP cadre have been killed by TMC goons for chanting Jai Sree Ram. Infact bjp made JSR an agenda to tighten Momota s noose. Spreading misinformation. Hmmm
You are in too hurry in reply and didn't read my post , i am saying modi ji appeasement for Muslim is same like as congress was doing.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
You are in too hurry in reply and didn't read my post , i am saying modi ji appeasement for Muslim is same like as congress was doing.
Nope. You specifically wrote bjp want to win Kerela, WB, so showing love toward muslims. Shld i quote it again for easy reference. :crazy:
Pliss, clarify the above part too. What appeasment Modi doing is same as Congress. En- lighten

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Exactly BJP's love for Sairam and Hindus will last will they are not in power. Once they get the Hindu vote and come to power, their Hindu and Sri Ram love will disappear. Now tell me where their Hindu love has gone and what have they done for Hindus last five years?

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Last month has been shockingly disappointing from Modi.

Not only has he turned a blind eye to crimes on Hindus,
he has become extremely arrogant, to the extent he does not want MP's to even speak freely.

Let us see for couple of years, the eco system that supported him thick and thin could go against him in 2024.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Exactly BJP's love for Sairam and Hindus will last will they are not in power. Once they get the Hindu vote and come to power, their Hindu and Sri Ram love will disappear. Now tell me where their Hindu love has gone and what have they done for Hindus last five years?
I think BJP has a conscious desire to increase Muslim vote. However the policy framework has started looking a bit weird.

BJP will win Bengal elections. There is not even 1% doubt. All this Muslim appeasement is for winning Bengal.

Hindu is generally happy if he is not discriminated against.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Last month has been shockingly disappointing from Modi.

Not only has he turned a blind eye to crimes on Hindus,
he has become extremely arrogant, to the extent he does not want MP's to even speak freely.

Let us see for couple of years, the eco system that supported him thick and thin could go against him in 2024.
Boss speaking too much is also dangerous. In cases of arson and violence; it is the Police and Courts which decide. The central govt does not have a say.

Yes a political stand can be taken by a party but that stand cannot be extreme for a ruling party.

garg_bharat

Country flag

Coming time is going to be worse for Hindus.
I do not agree with this video.

Modi govt. is not against Hindu and can never be against Hindu.

I have said time and again on this forum that people should learn self defence. Isolated incidents are impossible for the government to control.

No statement of Modi can change ground situation.

How will Mahadev (Shiv) protect you? Have you ever seen any person being protected by Mahadev? Rakshas are killed by humans. God gives power to humans.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Violence is increasing all over the world. Frequent incidents of shooting are happening in the USA. What did President of USA do; who is far more powerful than Modi.

Making videos with no substance has become a tradition on youtube.

ashdoc

Country flag
The budget has been a disappointment for middle classes and upper classes who were busy sending pro BJP messages on WhatsApp before elections . Fuel prices have been increased and so have gold and jewellery prices due to increased taxation . Taxes for anyone crossing 2 crore and 5 crore limit in income have been astronomically increased . The popularity of the government is going to fall among these classes I feel .

garg_bharat

Country flag
Well the direction of Modi govt was very clear in the last two years. Top businessmen did not support Modi in 2019 election. Modi comes from a poor family and obviously has a soft corner for the underclass.

I think there is no surprise. Surprise is only for the ignorant.

How many people file taxes above 2 crore and 5 crore. I guess a very small number. Methinks govt should not have increased taxes. But then Modi is pissed off with certain people.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Modi has understood (and BJP too) what works for it. So get ready for low inflation, moderate to high economic growth, high infra growth. Job growth is hampered all over the world by depressed economic conditions. Modi does not wield a magic wand.

The government doles to poor will continue and will provide the winning margin BJP needs in the elections.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
He can increases all the taxes he wants to super rich, thats the least of the issues.

My problem is his acknowledgement on floor of parliament of lynching of a muslims & NOT having courage to highlight numerous Hindus being lynched by muslims - thats some cowardice.
If he did not have the guts to speak for Hindus, he should have just shut his mouth and not address the issue at all in parliament.

Second and more important one is his bullying his MP's not to open their mouths. WTF man...who does that? On one hand opposition is abusing Hindus every single second and this guy is stopping people who can counter the narrative.

Sorry but unless there is a plan we are all missing, the message seems to be pretty clear. Like Gandhi did, Modi is telling Hindus to lie down and die in front of muslim gangs and if possible offer women of our family as added bonus.

I am still not against Modi, but 2 years before 2024, unless there is very noticeable changes, I am done with BJP.
He had 5 years and could not settle 100 Kashmiri Pandits back.
He had 5 years and could not lay a single brick in Ayodhya,
He has 5 years and not one single temple is freed from govt clutches.
He had 5 years and RTE is still in play.

I hate being abused by Congress but at least they are direct in their hatred,
Unless BJP address core issues, for me it is like BJP has cheated us, which is much worse.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

Modi is busy in licking everything of Islam. We need a better and new leader.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles