Muslim appeasement by Modi Government.

DMZ_dazzle

Discretion is the better part of valour. Even the most bravest of armies understand the value of a strategic retreat. You can laugh all you want, but remember you got to be alive to able to laugh at others. Deadmen can't chuckle. Kashmiri Hindus were subjected to collective injustice and I daresay Indian state has held the kashmiri Muslims to collective accountability over the last 25 years.
I agree with the tactical retreat part. Even the 7th century sand ****** child rapist retreated when he was in a weak position. But he struck back with full force. We didn't. That's the difference.

S.A.T.A

Not at all. All terrorist killed almost a decade and ago were foreign terrorist. Indian Kashmiri terrorist who are killed in recent time were not born 3 decades ago. All goons who did that are millionaires of Kashmir today.
The lie about foreign terrorists was a convenient tool for the congress to hide the fact that muslims in congress' secular India were up in arms. Although there is no denying that kashmiris from across the LOC took part in terrorist activities, but a substantial portion of those that took part in the terrorist activities and got killed were locals. It's just that BJP doesn't hide that fact now because, ironically, that is convenient for them now. Left or right, don't be taken in by govt propaganda.

S.A.T.A

I agree with the tactical retreat part. Even the 7th century sand ****** child rapist retreated when he was in a weak position. But he struck back with full force. We didn't. That's the difference.
I can't understand why people don't accept the fact that kashmiri Hindus fled to protect their community from large scale slaughter. Anybody with a sane mind would have just that. Some people just wish that kashmiri Hindus would have offered themselves to slaughter, so that the arm chair Hindu sitting some where in rest of India can brag to his online social media pakistani bete noire that Hindus are not cowards. Quite rich of them really.

S.A.T.A

Hmmm and people are suppose to BELIEVE YOU as you believe a paedophilic thief of 7th century aka MUHAMMAD the first goat lover.

Everything is lie except for what the jehadi says ,
Ola Hu Uber.

I repeat don't let this imposter get in your head , the revenge from Muslims is long long overdue.
If you are ready to have a intelligent conversation I'm ready to engage you. No need to be desperate. Trust me it's not my hubris talking when I say educating the unlettered is the burden of my lot.

Longewala

Country flag
No those exchanges I remember, not sure with whom. I still advocate citizens submitting themselves to the wisdom and fairness of the law of the land over the justice of a mob. Mobs by their nature are hare brained, in capable of critical analysis, disorganized, easily swayed by rumors. All these factors makes civilized societies distrust mob based justice and repose their faith in institutionalized law and order mechanisms of the state. However I can understand why uneducated village bumkins have such fascination with violent mobs and less patience with institutionalized rule of law. Which is why education is such key factor in the advancing of our society.
I agree.
Hindus should lynch cow smugglers, run over muslims praying on roads with cars and break down mosques built by invaders.
In response, muslims should peacefully accept this as only some Hindus are committing these acts.

Also when any community resorts to mob violence - say, because one of theirs dies of natural causes in a hospital or a "parking lot dispute" - we get to use machine guns on them.
Agreed?

Deathstar

Country flag
1990's time when Afghans after defeating highly trained, well equipped, mighty USSR armed forces combined with Paki army+Kashmiri jihadis want to get so-called freedom from India, then Indian army airlifted there rest is history. :pound:

Can u imagine how IA crushed all the jihadis (pk+af+kash) with less fire power than the USSR?

IT is not possible if some Hindus still there in Kashmir that is the reason may be Govt allowed all Hindus migrate to rest of India.
Both USSR and US lacked experience in guerilla warfare and were foreign forces in Afghanistan
While we are probably masters in guerilla warfare right from chatrapati Shivaji against Mughals , so we know how to defeat these rats

DMZ_dazzle

Both USSR and US lacked experience in guerilla warfare and were foreign forces in Afghanistan
While we are probably masters in guerilla warfare right from chatrapati Shivaji against Mughals , so we know how to defeat these rats
Kashmir valley was probably the first urban and guerilla warfare ground. It was wayy before Iraq invasion.

S.A.T.A

I agree.
Hindus should lynch cow smugglers, run over muslims praying on roads with cars and break down mosques built by invaders.
In response, muslims should peacefully accept this as only some Hindus are committing these acts.

Also when any community resorts to mob violence - say, because one of theirs dies of natural causes in a hospital or a "parking lot dispute" - we get to use machine guns on them.
Agreed?
Police should be taking care of cow smugglers and those causing civic nuisance and not mobs. Thats why we have the state and provide taxes for its upkeep. If your state is unable to maintain law, then as a citizen you have reasons for feeling aggrieved and my sympathies are with you on being short changed(your tax money should be put to proper use)

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Kashmir valley was probably the first urban and guerilla warfare ground. It was wayy before Iraq invasion.
Nope, it was Bosnia and Lebanon(Beirut)..

And of course Israel is always there in that list...

DMZ_dazzle

Nope, it was Bosnia and Lebanon(Beirut)..

And of course Israel is always there in that list...
Oh yes. I totally forgot Bosnia.
Israel and India has so much in common. We should fund them. Send our STEM students to Israel.

S.A.T.A

1990's time when Afghans after defeating highly trained, well equipped, mighty USSR armed forces combined with Paki army+Kashmiri jihadis want to get so-called freedom from India, then Indian army airlifted there rest is history. :pound:

Can u imagine how IA crushed all the jihadis (pk+af+kash) with less fire power than the USSR?

IT is not possible if some Hindus still there in Kashmir that is the reason may be Govt allowed all Hindus migrate to rest of India.
The theory that the Indian govt actively encouraged the exodus of the kashmiri Hindus to get a free hand in dealing with the separatist is not without merit. Indian government must have anticipated general bloodshed in the coming years and decided not to sacrifice the kashmiri Hindus in the ensuing melee. Quite possible.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Oh yes. I totally forgot Bosnia.
Israel and India has so much in common. We should fund them. Send our STEM students to Israel.
Contrary to popular opinion, it’s very difficult for non-Jews to live in a Jewish society. Their thought process is very different from ours...

Somehow I don’t believe in this indo-Israel Bhai bhai stuff.. as far as I am concerned it is just a marketing gimmick...

S.A.T.A

Cows are not kids..IF u ask a kidnapped kid at-least he can say ''he is not his parents/relatives'' then what about cows??
After stealing cows they are butchered and meat sold in black market(there is absolutely zero proof except u catch them in LIVE) either lynch the cow smugglers or provide z+ security like this for every cow:rofl: btw there are only 20Cr cows in India.

not from India ..just for representation purpose.
Police should prevent stealing then. Surely thats within their power.

S.A.T.A

Contrary to popular opinion, it’s very difficult for non-Jews to live in a Jewish society. Their thought process is very different from ours...

Somehow I don’t believe in this indo-Israel Bhai bhai stuff.. as far as I am concerned it is just a marketing gimmick...
Jewish community is another good example of a community preferring to survive at whatever cost than go extinct in a show of bravado. Their tendency to isolate themselves was probably a social defense mechanism. In kerala the length to which the kochi jews would go to stonewall themselves from other communities was legendary. It added to the general sense of mystery about them.

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
Hindu civilization survived the Muslim onslaught due to various reasons, but importantly also because we recognized the wisdom of retreat, when disadvantaged, to fight another day. Kashmiri Hindus chose retreat to avoid a possible genocide. No retreat would have made poetic sense if no succor was available and the only option was to go down fighting. But the situation was not that desperate, they belonged to a country that was majority Hindu and military aide readily available. The fact that today we are talking about the return of the Kashmiri Hindus to the valley and not writing obituaries on their genocide is tribute to the wisdom of the Kashmiri Hindus.

BJP is not responsible for the Constitutional, political, social and security crisis in kashmir, but they also don't have a ready made solution to untangle the mess. BJP is treading cautiously by avoiding knee jerk solutions to complicated questions which have grave constitutional and security implications.

Its been only 5 years since a Hindu nationalist party has been in absolute power. Like a chronic bank bencher who has been suddenly anointed the class monitor, they don't know (or are still coming to terms with) how to use this power efficiently. The predicament and dilemma of the Hindu middle class is is reflected in the thinking of the BJP. We aspire for a Hindu Renaissance, a Hindu state, but without break down of law & order, retain the sovereignty of the constitution and at the same time persuade the religious minorities that their interests would be secured. It's not an easy task to cut through this dilemma of entangled interests.
Agreed with all except the following:

retain the sovereignty of the constitution and at the same time persuade the religious minorities that their interests would be secured

Constitution? Which constitution? Artificial legal entity called Secular Republic of India? No, we don’t.

Which minorities? Abrahamic minorities? No thanks!

Christianity and Islam need to be eradicated step by step from this land. All the symbols, historical tangible pieces need to be finished.

Everything needs to be transactional at arms length. You respect us we respect you. You kill us we kill you. You try to mess with our girls we will take your girls.

These sadomachists and perverted ideologies don’t know civility and reciprocation. Jaise ke saath taisa.

S.A.T.A

Agreed with all except the following:

retain the sovereignty of the constitution and at the same time persuade the religious minorities that their interests would be secured

Constitution? Which constitution? Artificial legal entity called Secular Republic of India? No, we don’t.

Which minorities? Abrahamic minorities? No thanks!

Christianity and Islam need to be eradicated step by step from this land. All the symbols, historical tangible pieces need to be finished.

Everything needs to be transactional at arms length. You respect us we respect you. You kill us we kill you. You try to mess with our girls we will take your girls.

These sadomachists and perverted ideologies don’t know civility and reciprocation. Jaise ke saath taisa.
Even the professed Hindu state will require a constitution. Any documents which describes the nature of the state and the general principles on which such state will enact laws to govern the people is a constitution. What will you replace this so called 'artificial constitution' with?... I'm kind of curious to know.

How do you propose to eradicate Islam and Christianity from this land. I'm assuming you will try to persuade the people to give up their faith, but what if they refuse to give up. What's plan B?

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Even the professed Hindu state will require a constitution. Any documents which describes the nature of the state and the general principles on which such state will enact laws to govern the people is a constitution. What will you replace this so called 'artificial constitution' with?... I'm kind of curious to know.

How do you propose to eradicate Islam and Christianity from this land. I'm assuming you will try to persuade the people to give up their faith, but what if they refuse to give up. What's plan B?
Wat till 2021 when BJP takes over Rajya Sabha!

Haldiram

Country flag
Which is correct, he should not be seen as a hindu hardliner/fanatic as long as he is PM.
Dis be correct.

Even American deep state goes out of the way to have their Presidents be seen as good, and some of these guys slave owners and whatnot. They are the biggest power right now, they don't have to contend with anyone else's opinion but still they take great care to portray a certain image. Perception is half the battle.

indus

Living in Post Truth
Country flag
My dear friend kashmiri Hindus could not have picked up arms, because no self respecting state, with a well oiled and trained armed military under its disposal, would have allowed untrained civilians to pick up a fight. In an uneven contest Hindus would have been slaughtered.
Why doesnt the same rule apply to kasmiri muslims. They are also untrained civilians who do pickup a gun to fight. The stonepelters are also untrained teenage kids who do pick up stones at army. What are naxals. They are poor untrained tribals who did pick up gun to fight the Indian state. So ur logic doesnt sound good. What would have happened if Pandits picked up guns. Why didnt VHP, BD, SS interfere when the exodus happened baffles me.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles