Multiple Independently Targetable Reentry Vehicles (MIRVs)

Country flag

India's Agni-5 Vs Pakistan's Ababeel in MIRV Tech: One Succeeds, Other Flops

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Key highlights of the test.

Infrared supression smoke to hide launch.

Longer first stage.

New fuel for highrr specific impulse.

Probably stealthy MIRV with IR emissions decoy.

Parheps this is a new missile either Agni V+ or Agni VI.

View attachment 244346

Look at What I said.

It seems to be a new missile with a totally new warhead section. First stage seems long. No fire is visible. It is suppressed under smoke to hide infrared detection.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Brahmos with nuclear tip is for Pakistan, Agni 5 is for china.
Now we need new replacements of Agni I and Agni II. Agni Prime is a good replacement of Agni II. We need a complete composite Agni I with Agni P Technology. Agni III was modernized a long back by reducing weight to less than half. Agni VI is relatively new. Agni V has continuously gone through modernization.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
The MIRV test also demonstrates miniturization of nuclear warheads
They were miniaturized even at the time of Shakti test. Subsequent to that, they must have have gone through many Modernization. At the time of Shakti test, India had planned upto 3 MT bomb in next 2 decades. Modi in an election rally had said that India had mother of all nuclear bomb at that time. So we are comfortably having atleast MW category bomb.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

India's Agni-5 Vs Pakistan's Ababeel in MIRV Tech: One Succeeds, Other Flops
I do not know why people compares this Shit called Ababeel with any of the Indian Missile. It does not have MIRV. Infact, it does not go to a height from where MIRV can effectively be released. It may have 2 warheads but they are not independent nor they can be guided at different targets. Shit missile like any other Pakistani weapon such as JF 17, J10 etc. This only reasonably good weapons in Pak Army are Old France Submarines, Swedish Saab AW&C. Rest of the Chinese junk is totally useless.

Country flag
I do not know why people compares this Shit called Ababeel with any of the Indian Missile. It does not have MIRV. Infact, it does not go to a height from where MIRV can effectively be released. It may have 2 warheads but they are not independent nor they can be guided at different targets. Shit missile like any other Pakistani weapon such as JF 17, J10 etc. This only reasonably good weapons in Pak Army are Old France Submarines, Swedish Saab AW&C. Rest of the Chinese junk is totally useless.
US propaganda equal-equal except when pissing in pants over china.

Last edited:

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
They were miniaturized even at the time of Shakti test. Subsequent to that, they must have have gone through many Modernization. At the time of Shakti test, India had planned upto 3 MT bomb in next 2 decades. Modi in an election rally had said that India had mother of all nuclear bomb at that time. So we are comfortably having atleast MW category bomb.

This is the device which is in the process of putting under ground for test.

1710582525044.png

1710582559653.png

samsaptaka

तस्मात् उत्तिष्ठ कौन्तेय युद्धाय कृतनिष्चय
Country flag
This guy do cries a lot.....
Well he does raise some serious allegations, any idea how true they are ? I would much rather a person from the hawkish right side raise allegations than a leftist cry bohoo nukes violation of world peace.
We should address the concerns he has raised unless they are fear mongering

cyclops

Country flag

India should maintain strategic sobriety with MIRV tech success
ccp mouthpiece article
I wonder why they're whinging and groaning now? I thought, not recognizing India as a nuclear power would tooootally be good for China.

I'm sure, being dismissive and not engaging in talks earlier and ignoring the nuclear status of India didn't allow us to fly under the radar and develop advanced delivery systems quickly; that too without much critique from the world lol.

Chinmoy

Country flag
Well he does raise some serious allegations, any idea how true they are ? I would much rather a person from the hawkish right side raise allegations than a leftist cry bohoo nukes violation of world peace.
We should address the concerns he has raised unless they are fear mongering
It is more of a vengeance article then a thoughtful one. It seems he has got some kind of issue with S Jaishankar the way he has lambasted him. Look at his ranting here :

But the George W Bush Administration ensured during Manmohan Singh’s tenure via the 2008 nuclear civilian cooperation deal negotiated — need I repeat again — by the current foreign minister, S Jaishankar, who was then Joint Secretary (Americas) in MEA. It guaranteed that India would not become a thermonuclear power.
But lets have a look at what is written in the agreement.

As part of the overall initiative, India will expand international safeguards, adhere to international nuclear and missile export guidelines, continue its voluntary moratorium on nuclear testing, and ensure that all civil nuclear trade will be used only for peaceful purposes. Because India will place a greater number of its reactors under safeguards, it reduces the nuclear infrastructure available for its weapons program. These commitments constitute significant gains for global nonproliferation efforts.
It says that maximum of our reactors would be under IAEA safety guidelines, not all the reactors. To have weapons grade Uranium or Plutonium, a couple of functional reactors are good enough. As of now we have 8 reactors which are not under IAEA safeguard policy and for which we don't have to submit audit documents to them. Means we have eight working reactors for having enriched weapon grade fuel.

Second point being, what has changed in the agreement from 2009 to 2024? Nothing.
S Jaishankar was a diplomat during signing of the agreement and today he is FM when we tested MIRV. Then he was taking order from Government of India and today also he is taking order from Government of India. Then too India didn't agree to sign CTBT, now also India has not signed CTBT. So we have self imposed a ban on testing rather then getting ourselves sold out for an agreement as BK is implying.

A leftist is a hawk in disguise for me. None of them do talk of balance. But for a nation to thrive, you need to have a centerline approach. At that time it was important for us to have a stable nation rather then having a TN weapon or test. It was important for us at that time to think about the economic aspect of the deal rather then going grass eating way of our hawkish neighbor.

I've already said in some other thread that, if you can build something, it doesn't mean you have to build it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles