MRE rations

Alekssmol67

Hi.
My name is Alexey, I live in Russia.
My hobby - a collecting of military rations from the different countries of the world.
It is very interesting to look and compare that is eaten by soldiers in the different countries.
I have Russian and Kazakh rations now.
I would be very glad to trade on different rations from other countries. Especially interest the Indian rations. Well and others too.
If someone has a desire, address me.

Attachments

Krusty

Country flag
I have searched on YouTube. I have found MRE's from atleast 30 countries. But not Indian army MRE. However I remember a thread on DFI about meals in Indian army. I will try to find it.

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Alekssmol67

I have searched on YouTube. I have found MRE's from atleast 30 countries. But not Indian army MRE. However I remember a thread on DFI about meals in Indian army. I will try to find it.
And you have rations which you can exchange with me?

Krusty

Country flag
And you have rations which you can exchange with me?
Sorry, even though I am interested in MRE's I didn't get my hands on any. Maybe Kunal sir can guide you.

@Kunal Biswas sir, is it possible for civilians to purchase IA MRE's? I have never seen it anywhere.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Maybe it is just not that widely available on the civilian market, I don't know.

But we do have a dedicated agency for this type of thing: DFRL Defence Food Research Laboratories located in Mysuru (been there :) )

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
All I can post here about (that even next year), the "ISRO Space Ration" for Vyomanauts (Indian Counterpart of Astronauts and Cosmonauts) which is under development.:biggrin2:

FY17-18 will define in which year India will send humans in space.

Alekssmol67

Maybe it is just not that widely available on the civilian market, I don't know.

But we do have a dedicated agency for this type of thing: DFRL Defence Food Research Laboratories located in Mysuru (been there :) )
Hi. Thanks for information. I wrote them but they don't answer.
Probably someone from soldiers had rations after doctrines?
At us many Russian rations are on sale. They can be bought as much as necessary.

Alekssmol67

All I can post here about (that even next year), the "ISRO Space Ration" for Vyomanauts (Indian Counterpart of Astronauts and Cosmonauts) which is under development.:biggrin2:

FY17-18 will define in which year India will send humans in space.
Our enterprises make more than 50 years food for astronauts. Our astronauts also eat them.
Americans buy it for the astronauts too

Krusty

Country flag

I didn't know that. Thanks for sharing! i used to go to the Airforce canteen until a few years ago. Can confirm we don't get it there(I had little hope of that anyway. And it made me look like a knob having tried there).

Krusty

Country flag
Hi. Thanks for information. I wrote them but they don't answer.
Probably someone from soldiers had rations after doctrines?
At us many Russian rations are on sale. They can be bought as much as necessary.
In India it is not very common unfortunately. :frown:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles