Mosque shooting in New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.

TejasMK3

Country flag
This doesnot halpen in India is because we dont have guns for common people. Else there are enough hot blooded folks among Kashmiri Pandits and other persecuted Hindus
If someone was really motivated to do this they would find a way, guns are not the only way to kill people..And western countries far more monolithic in many ways, in comparison to India, tells you how little change around them they need to see to get triggered.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
This is very sad. Om shanti.

I've watched the video and it's very depressing. These f@ckers were shooting kids too.

That being said I knew something like this would happen. Abrahamics are savages and I have always feared that right wing euro christian savages would target the innocent muslim man, woman and children. These abrahamics try to pretend that they are tolerant like the Dharmics but deep down inside they are blood thirsty savages. I guess the attack like this will happen more frequently. The only surprising thing about this attack is that I thought it would happen in Germany first.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
I don't believe that christianity,Islam and judaism are different. There fundamental is same and that is hate for the polytheists. Muslims did thousands of attacks in India too but we accept them as our people.
Yeah no, not really. Islam is far more bloodthirsty. Their end goal is world caliphate and they aim to reach it using population share.

amoy

There's no reason to condone terrorism in any form.

This time around an Aussie (supposedly non-Msl) was shooting msl. Next time who'll fall as victims??

A word of caution for those (immigrants) in AUS/NZ -- when xenophobia is on the rise (as a consequence of islamphobia or whatever) and those losers run amok, foreigners esp. Asian immigrants (the minority) would be vulnerable targets (indiscriminately). They can't tell Hindu (or Sikh) apart from msl.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
There's no reason to condone terrorism in any form.

This time around an Aussie (supposedly non-Msl) was shooting msl. Next time who'll fall as victims??

A word of caution for those (immigrants) in AUS/NZ -- when xenophobia is on the rise (as a consequence of islamphobia or whatever) and those losers run amok, foreigners esp. Asian immigrants (the minority) would be vulnerable targets (indiscriminately). They can't tell Hindu (or Sikh) apart from msl.
Hear hear the perils of 'Islamophobia' from a Han who is 're-educating' their Muslim countrymen on an industrial scale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles