Moon mining

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Suppose we want to establish space stations on moom what things do we need for that

Few speculation

-Water
We can maintain some supply of water once we have transported water initially.
The sewage water can be treated to replace drinking water again.

-Food
Yes this is a major issue but we can transport just about enough.

- Toilet
This can be done as it is already done in space

-Energy Source
Solar energy is the most viable after certain time we can go for self sustaining Nuclear reactor.

-Transpsort
Rover already are operational we can make battery operated vehicles.

-Evacuation medium.
A evacuation vehicle pod or anything of that sorts must always be available, so that a quick escape can be made.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Sir there is no need to go into abusing language.
Please sir there are members like me who respect you, sir please look from that position too.
Guess you didn't notice who started with the verbal abuses.

ArgonPrime

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
This thread is the perfect example why DFI should introduce an iq test in the registration process.The level of dumbfuckery here can only be rivaled by the inbred cunts infesting the pdf.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
This thread is the perfect example why DFI should introduce an iq test in the registration process.The level of dumbfuckery here can only be rivaled by the inbred cunts infesting the pdf.
Are you here to pick a fight?
What the heck is your problem?
I just mentioned, if there are resources that in future can be utilized then why not become doer instead of follower.
Rest assured this thread will might become alive in future although if your type of NEW GUYS are here(who make there fantastic entry by BLASTING fellow members) this thread will become meaningless.
Man...... I am in easy mood, GO WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME SOMEWHERE ELSE.

And don't reply me. Don't want to waste my precious time on you type of people.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
First private moon mission (SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket + private Israeli company payload)

Haldiram

Country flag
Suppose we want to establish space stations on moom what things do we need for that

Few speculation

-Water
We can maintain some supply of water once we have transported water initially.
The sewage water can be treated to replace drinking water again.

-Food
Yes this is a major issue but we can transport just about enough.

- Toilet
This can be done as it is already done in space

-Energy Source
Solar energy is the most viable after certain time we can go for self sustaining Nuclear reactor.

-Transpsort
Rover already are operational we can make battery operated vehicles.

-Evacuation medium.
A evacuation vehicle pod or anything of that sorts must always be available, so that a quick escape can be made.
They are talking of an energy source from moon that is not from solar sources. They are using the moon itself to generate electricity.

https://science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/energy/moon-clean-energy.htm

Abdul Kalam said that the space race is not just about scientific exploration, it's possibly about life and death of specific human races. The civilization which dominates this space will get new land, energy, food to extend its survival and other races will wither away on earth. Means niggas in Africa gon become extinct. Kalam's prediction is that moon/mars is going to be the new land for human resettlement. Probably he meant that the top of the pecking order will run away to space and continue humanity and the poor civilizations will die in rising ocean levels on the earth.

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
The only value I see for the moon is as a cheap launch point for further missions into the solar system. The money is in asteroid mining. Nothing on the moon compares to that.

Spindrift

The only value I see for the moon is as a cheap launch point for further missions into the solar system. The money is in asteroid mining. Nothing on the moon compares to that.
Helium-3?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
A hypothetical fusion fuel that hypothetically might be on the moon is more valuable than known platinum reserves?
Not everyone is in agreement that Helium 3 will produce a safe fusion solution. In an article entitled "Fears over Factoids", the theoretical physicist Frank Close famously described the concept as "moonshine". Either way, it seems we will have to be patient to find out the answers.

asianobserve

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Once precious materials are mined from other planets, moons or asteroids the value of these precious metals will drop due to increased supply. It's a basic law of economics.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles